Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

41 minutes ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Job where you can make good money and act successful without the need for a college degree or much in the way of formal education.

Add "it's not a deal-breaker if you have done time", and all that describes a gold-buyer/coin-dealer.

In 5-10 years expect some outstanding investment opportunities in Morgan Silver Dollars.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Money can be made if you know how to write genre literature. No shame if people want to read fiction where the protagonist carefully adjusts her heaving bosom, moistens her lips with her tongue and then faces the sensuous and exciting VelociRAPTOR.

Go on...

Rudy-Sacha-Baron-Cohen.jpg

We combine the power of Big Data, technology, and lean economics. We discover the information people are searching for and provide it. We help transform lives.

thats what their landing page leads with. Tough to get a read on what they do but it sounds like they are trying to use data mining to push their content out, likely as an ebook. 
offices in nyc  (220 W 19th @PenelopeWitherspoon) and Bay Area California so probably not full of trump supporters. 

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And just in case you have not seen the WHOLE video she did, she definitely went in the Capitol.  So her saying that it was peaceful and she didn't go inside, horseshit.  

She also seems to identify Alex Jones at the end.  

In the name of Jesus, I will sell your house. I'm a realtor!

Look, y'all, that's as far as I'm gonna go. I've got 49 layers on here, and it's hot as hell. They got tear gas.

In the name of Jesus...

She has an instagram.  She calls herself a "Life Coach".   What is she coaching people in?  Stupidity?
image.thumb.png.780ab3ba408eba62dc499ddf51c8f9b3.png

I work with quite a bit of people in the Dallas Real Estate market and see that I have like 23 friends in common with Jenna Ryan on Facebook. One of them is The Ticket’s own Junior Miller.

37 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

These clowns had a layout map. I'm so glad they didn't find anyone hiding in these offices. I'm sure these fuckers are talking and naming names, like who megaphone lady is, gas mask guy, etc.

Unfortunately, I figured this was going to be the case.  I believe 80% of the people that breached the building were just rubes and cover for the more insidious element.  And I absolutely believe they had help from some members of Congress and from the White House.  It is disgusting, and I hope they all swing for it.  We have to come down swiftly and brutally on these people.  

• Hook 'Em 5

5 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We combine the power of Big Data, technology, and lean economics.

The power of lean economics is some pretty great spin for saying you're broke.  I've got to steal that. 

"Sorry I didn't make it out today. Truck wouldn't start.  Can I get an advance to buy materials for the job?  My guys quit because I haven't paid them in a few weeks.  Behold the power of lean economics." 

The sad thing is, the association w/ the insurrection is likely to help that Jenna  cunt's business.  I imagine she has a rolodex chock full of shitty people w/ money who will continue to send her business.  Again, a full 3rd of our country is still down for trump.  I hope the bitch dies in a model home fire. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The sad thing is, the association w/ the insurrection is likely to help that Jenna  cunt's business.  I imagine she has a rolodex chock full of shitty people w/ money who will continue to send her business.  Again, a full 3rd of our country is still down for trump.  I hope the bitch dies in a model home fire. 

Republican charity doesn't seem to be the most reliable thing.

18 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

The sad thing is, the association w/ the insurrection is likely to help that Jenna  cunt's business.  I imagine she has a rolodex chock full of shitty people w/ money who will continue to send her business.  Again, a full 3rd of our country is still down for trump.  I hope the bitch dies in a model home fire

Just making sure this gets the kudos it deserves. 

31 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

While eating a bag of dicks.......

16 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

The very same publisher that would allow this

51f+cNHRVOL.jpg

All these people whining could take their Microsoft Word-compatible document, upload it through Amazon's Kindle Desktop Publishing site, you know, self-publishing, and they could spend 5 minutes on a. stock photo site and in Amazon's Kindle Cover Creator thing, and they are raking in the money from the rubes.

But they gotta have their book in Target or some shit.

And do a better job with pen names.  Don't make them easy to guess.

IjZKs3rb_400x400.jpg

16 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Dinosaur erotica?!?  Seriously?  Holy shit.

16 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME.

16 hours ago, pantone159 said:

https://www.amazon.com/Taken-T-Rex-Dinosaur-Erotica-Christie-ebook/dp/B00FI9JFFO

Customers who bought this item also bought: Ravished by the Triceratops, Space Raptor Butt Invasion, and Dino Park After Dark.

You are all missing the best thing about the books. While not trying to summon the unholy presence of he-who-shall-not-be-named, the authors of the series met while students at the PREMIER IN-STATE SEC PROGRAM. Granted this was presumably during the Sherman / Sumlin years when there wasn't a whole lot else to be happy about, so really monster erotica fans everywhere should be thankful that they didn't manage to pull Fisher in earlier.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Sad nazi

Somebody please hand this guy a note on the way into the license plate factory near Cell Block E, that says "Arbeit Macht Frei" 

I'll put $100 in your canteen account.  

I certainly hope all these dumbshits being rounded up are right now, in real time, having a good CPA review the last 7 years of their tax returns.  The Feds are going to comb over every area of your life and tack on as many years to your sentence as possible.  Some of y'all look like you're in your 50's and 60's.  That means based on just the preliminary charges, you could get decades (not life, but decades) and die in federal prison.  Your only hope is to rat out your co-conspirators and get a plea deal to only serve until you're 70.  I hope you kept copious notes on all the people you met on Qanon because you're gonna need them to get out of the mess you're in.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

The Republican Attorney Generals Association (RAGA) who helped with the Jan 6th rally is getting some heat from Corporate America.

The outstanding Megan Hunt, my state Senator, is going hard to the paint on the Nebraska AG.  

Per the AG, they think it was approved by an unauthorized staffer.  Which, of course, is a thing that should not happen: unauthorized staffers, but definition, cannot approve buys. 

2 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Unfortunately, I figured this was going to be the case.  I believe 80% of the people that breached the building were just rubes and cover for the more insidious element.  And I absolutely believe they had help from some members of Congress and from the White House.  It is disgusting, and I hope they all swing for it.  We have to come down swiftly and brutally on these people.  

I agree with the 80%, but they all must hang 

• Like 2