This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, futureman said:

is this a trick question? chimps weigh like 80 pounds. I could kill a chimp with my hands in under 30 seconds. 

Is the chimp already roofied in your scenario?  Are the 2 of you in a 3x3x3 box?  

16 hours ago, Samson's Wig said:

Speaking of chimps, this thread should be mandatory reading/viewing for any evolution deniers out there.  I don't think you can watch theses videos and still claim with a straight face that we don't share ancestry with apes.

The anti-evolution crowd has been more vocal as of late than in any time in my life.  I don't know why.  Maybe covid?  Just seems like they've gotten much louder than ever before and it's not like I'm on any of their message boards or social media channels.  

I sarcastically, in true Lobo asshole fashion, stumbled onto the greatest proof I could think of to share with creationist nutjobs.  If we just instantly showed up 6000 years ago and we lived with dinosaurs, why are there absolutely zero examples of cave paintings, sculptures, carvings, writings, stories, poems, songs, oral history accounts of dinosaurs?  Seems like an animal the size of small mountain would have made it into a painting before the 10,000 indexed cave paintings of "Oh look, another bison."  

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

The anti-evolution crowd has been more vocal as of late than in any time in my life.  I don't know why.  Maybe covid?  Just seems like they've gotten much louder than ever before and it's not like I'm on any of their message boards or social media channels.  

I sarcastically, in true Lobo asshole fashion, stumbled onto the greatest proof I could think of to share with creationist nutjobs.  If we just instantly showed up 6000 years ago and we lived with dinosaurs, why are there absolutely zero examples of cave paintings, sculptures, carvings, writings, stories, poems, songs, oral history accounts of dinosaurs?  Seems like an animal the size of small mountain would have made it into a painting before the 10,000 indexed cave paintings of "Oh look, another bison."  

Say no more:

82984BC3-7EF7-4DFD-AFC9-CBFABC3AA059.webp

Edited by closetohumping

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

If we just instantly showed up 6000 years ago and we lived with dinosaurs, why are there absolutely zero examples of cave paintings, sculptures, carvings, writings, stories, poems, songs, oral history accounts of dinosaurs?  Seems like an animal the size of small mountain would have made it into a painting before the 10,000 indexed cave paintings of "Oh look, another bison."

easy, because everyone who crossed paths with a dinosaur got eaten. boom, I win. nice try, though. 

• Haha 2

Fair point.  But wouldn't somebody who saw the dinosaur eat a loved one write a story about it, or a poem, or a crudely fashioned rock painting?  Or did the dinosaur come over and eat them as well?  I can see it was truly a vicious cycle of violence back then in nature.  But what about an herbivore dinosaur?  Surely, somebody could have gotten away with a quick wood carving of an Argentinosaurus while it was just grazing on tall trees, no?  

About 100 billion humans have lived.  And 50 billion dinosaurs lived over time.  And not a one of either of them ever thought to put a pen or manus to paper?  Or were they all lost in the flood I guess?  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fair point.  But wouldn't somebody who saw the dinosaur eat a loved one write a story about it, or a poem, or a crudely fashioned rock painting?  Or did the dinosaur come over and eat them as well?  I can see it was truly a vicious cycle of violence back then in nature.  But what about an herbivore dinosaur?  Surely, somebody could have gotten away with a quick wood carving of an Argentinosaurus while it was just grazing on tall trees, no?  

About 100 billion humans have lived.  And 50 billion dinosaurs lived over time.  And not a one of either of them ever thought to put a pen or manus to paper?  Or were they all lost in the flood I guess?  

were you there?

84A5C0C2-977B-4B6C-BC45-EB7F16D81F5C.gif

Further thread derail (Pun intended)...watching that footage of the L.A. train heist the other night with my wife.  And she was looking at all the damaged amazon packages and she said something like, 'Well the shipping company is gonna write this whole thing off, aren't they?'  And we laughed and laughed and thought of Seinfeld.  

Anyway, back to gang beatings...

6 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Further thread derail (Pun intended)...watching that footage of the L.A. train heist the other night with my wife.  And she was looking at all the damaged amazon packages and she said something like, 'Well the shipping company is gonna write this whole thing off, aren't they?'  And we laughed and laughed and thought of Seinfeld.  

Anyway, back to gang beatings...

So… what about, say, a collapsible collider and leather ball gag? Is someone going to have to reorder or do you think they’ll just give Amazon credit?

Asking for a friend…

Edited by Doc Reeves

28 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Who knew Michael Jackson was a judo master? That take down was pretty sweet.

Old guy got lucky other people broke up the fight. He was turning purple at the 0:45 mark.

I don't know about master.  That leg hook was pretty clumsy.  It worked, though.  I thought that the headlock was about to put him to sleep, but, yeah, it was broken up too soon for that.

Skier is awake & recovering now, but jesus fucking christ. 

The “it’s not something you wanna see” from the commentator as they show the skier is sliding face-first down the course did make me laugh pretty hard. I’m going to hell

Edited by Helobious
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Well "Second Place" and "Second Head" don't rhyme unless you're with South Austin's Mom.  Everything with you has to be so fucking literal ;) 

Dude looks like he's okay and that's awesome.  Coulda been much, much wore.  Glad he's up and about.  chicks dig scars.  I'm sure he'll back at it in no time.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Ponytail threw that shot just in time, right after black dude clenched his right fist.

I'll never get tired of watching people talk shit, walk into punching range with their hands down, and get knocked out.

I had a buddy who, right before the knockout punch, would extend his arm and repeatedly tap the punchee on the chest with the extended index finger on his left hand. They always thought it was a weak act of aggression, never realizing he was simply measuring distance so he could maximize his punch.