Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

22 minutes ago, Modessit said:

aggy: I am innocent of all charges.

Judge: How can we be sure of that?

aggy: I'm an aggy. If I had done it, it would have been in the men's room.

Judge: Case dismissed.

More like:

aggy:  I ain’t done it. I’m aggy, we dont do that stuff cause aggy code and if I did I wouldn’t lie about it cause aggy code. 

aggy county judge elected by aggy:  whoop!  You’s free to go, son. Whoop!

12 minutes ago, Hizzaz Mahdoud said:

Given aggy's lack of situational awareness, I wouldn't be surprised if that was written by the guy in the middle.

Also wouldn't it be the two on the left and his right?

aggy could fuck up anything. Like carrots, engineering, cheerleaders, having the advantage of a weapon (?) against a cheerleader, history, and so on. 

The scene from Forrest Gump where bubba talks about shrimp dishes comes to mind. 

re: stairs to nowhere, there's also a pic of a girl standing facing a different stairway to nowhere.  i think it may have been posted earlier in this thread.

also, aggypedia is remiss on the subject of the Texum Bulldogs.  i think aggy pulled the infamous 2012 bowtie "Texums" video where current aggy deliver a placenta-like greeting to all of their new conference mates.  but i know on the old site someone pulled it down to vimeo or some other hosting body before the ministry of information could get it off youtube.  anyone who has it, please host/post or get it to aggypedia so they can get it properly listed and documented.

oh yeah, the Texum Bulldogs hats.... belongs in the same entry.

On 5/15/2019 at 5:37 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

I need to see a link for this.  Otherwise, well-crafted, but you missed the opportunity to use the word "ejected" in lieu of "injected".

I actually read into the 3rd paragraph until it said their best drink was called Johnny's Wad. How many aggys would drop to their knees for a taste of Johnnys wad? I'm guessing all would be the correct answer.

Edited by CfRhTxStBobcats
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Why are they so against having another vet school? Do they require some sort of vet monopoly? They already have the forest service, that should be enough.

We know how poorly they handle competition.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Real conversation with an in law last night who is a fish at aggy. 

Her (no pics)-- yeah the corps is kinda dorky but they're future military so I don't talk bad about them. 

Me-- you realize that it's something like a third who actually go on to serve, right?

Her-- no that's not true. I mean, why would someone do it if they weren't going to serve? 

Me-- remember when you were little how you used to dress and act like a princess? Well...

Really feel bad for her too. Never had a chance. Told me she loved UT (and had the grades as valedictorian) but she wants to continue working in agriculture (she's raised and shown pigs for awards, FFA president, deep into ag life.) Found out later she's double majoring in ag(gy)communications and ag(gy) journalism so she can write for coop's or some shit. Thought she was halfway intelligent but after that I knew there was no saving her. /csb

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Her (no pics)-- yeah the corps is kinda dorky but they're future military so I don't talk bad about them. 

Me-- you realize that it's something like a third who actually go on to serve, right?

Her-- no that's not true. I mean, why would someone do it if they weren't going to serve? 

Me-- remember when you were little how you used to dress and act like a princess? Well...

Really feel bad for her too. Never had a chance. Told me she loved UT (and had the grades as valedictorian) but she wants to continue working in agriculture (she's raised and shown pigs for awards, FFA president, deep into ag life.) Found out later she's double majoring in ag(gy)communications and ag(gy) journalism so she can write for coop's or some shit. Thought she was halfway intelligent but after that I knew there was no saving her. /csb

That is fantastic!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Can I get some more info on this? Doesn't look photoshopped and it's aggy we're taking about...

I didn't read the thread until after posting the pic but here ya go

Here's what the OP of that thread wrote.

Found this atm where I work (no where near Texas, not associated with school at all) that had this sign. Did a double take because why would the A&M logo be here?! I think they thought it was a generic ATM logo... oops.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Her life goal is to be a coop journalist?  So much so that she is double majoring for it? I hear that lead editor at the bovine auction monthly is a posh gig (em?)

• Like 1