Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I’m not sure we should be making fun of any other school’s baseball team
It's how it went down, that was my point.

And yes I understand what you are saying as well. As a rangers fan I can still laugh when the Astros get beat in epic meltdown fashion even though we semi suck.

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

On 5/21/2019 at 9:12 AM, Nueces River Rat said:

Lol!   

I don't think it's that bad either and my kids like the place, so if we are in the area we will go there if I get outvoted.   If we are in the shopping center where the Freebirds is located, I would rather go to  next door to Five Guys for that quick bite to eat and my diet be damned for day.  I love their fries that are fried in peanut oil. 

So I've concluded you live in Corpus.

23 hours ago, markstanco said:

Aggy just lost to georgia in secsecsec tourney in walk off fashion bottom of 9th and 2 outs by a HR.

And in similar fashion, Aggy tied with ole miss 0-0, gives up a run in top of 9th with 2 outs.  Lose 1-0. But SECSECSEC team won, so win for aggy. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

My username doesn't check out?

You could've been from Cotulla or Carrizo I suppose.   Most people don't spend a lot of time in or near the Nueces River.  Or maybe it was an esoteric tribute to the Moccasin scene in Lonesome Dove.  But now I know.

6 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

You could've been from Cotulla or Carrizo I suppose.   Most people don't spend a lot of time in or near the Nueces River.  Or maybe it was an esoteric tribute to the Moccasin scene in Lonesome Dove.  But now I know.

Or the Uvalde area where the Nueces River looks much more appealing vs what it looks near me.  At least when the Nueces has a good flow of water thanks to a good rainy season.  

15 hours ago, BigSwingingD said:

I have been watching Chernobyl. Depressing.  Reminds me of the shit hole that is College Station. MV5BNTEyYmIzMDUtNWMwNC00Y2Q1LWIyZTgtMGY1

If Texas A&M is ever allowed to manage a nuclear power facility, the United States will have its own Chernobyl. The way the Chernobyl disaster happened is so perfectly Aggie.

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Dude.  Where's the SEC logo ?????????????????/

Hagbard beat me to it. Plus, not a very good aggy. Only 2 aggy logos and no SECSECSEC. Any self-respecting aggy has at least 3 TAMU badges and an SECSECSEC badge. I live in Katy, the epicenter of the borg. There is a large sample size. 

Whoa. There is a Norwegian movie on Netflix called “The 12th Man,” about “a Norwegian saboteur’s harrowing struggle to reach safety after escaping a Nazi attack during WWII.”

https://www.netflix.com/title/80245074?s=i&trkid=14170034

So many questions. Is the Norwegian aggy?  Why is he being pursued by the corps?  How did this title get by the CS TM nazis?  Surely the aggy 12th man claim doesn’t stop at the Atlantic’s edge. Plus, it’s only a Norwegian movie. Fake army could take them in like 5 seconds. Just ask Patton. 

6 minutes ago, nnm said:

Whoa. There is a Norwegian movie on Netflix called “The 12th Man,” about “a Norwegian saboteur’s harrowing struggle to reach safety after escaping a Nazi attack during WWII.”

So many questions. Is the Norwegian aggy?  

do the Nazis catch up to and capture him because he stops to rape a sheep he finds with its head stuck in a fence? if yes, then he's definitely an Aggie

7 minutes ago, nnm said:

So many questions. Is the Norwegian aggy?  Why is he being pursued by the corps?  How did this title get by the CS TM nazis?  Surely the aggy 12th man claim doesn’t stop at the Atlantic’s edge. Plus, it’s only a Norwegian movie. Fake army could take them in like 5 seconds. Just ask Patton. 

They will claim him, build a statue on campus in his honor and claim him as part of aggy lore.

1 hour ago, SwanderedTalent said:

If Texas A&M is ever allowed to manage a nuclear power facility, the United States will have its own Chernobyl. The way the Chernobyl disaster happened is so perfectly Aggie.

Aggy was recently  selected to manage the Los Alamos nuke research facility in New Mexico, IIRC.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Aggy was recently  selected to manage the Los Alamos nuke research facility in New Mexico, IIRC.

Thankfully, it's mainly USC and other partners. Aggy is only on the contract because that cheerleading faggot Perry is the SEC of Energy. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate