Gone posters

On 7/26/2019 at 10:15 PM, Sbbruin said:

The weird thing was there was two “numbers” at TOS.  One was a legit good poster, and the other was a tool.

Numbers and TOR were the scariest posters I've known on here, TOS, or T even OerS. Icono is a nutjob but he feels like family. Not family I want to be around at all, but family nonetheless. I was away for the heydays of TXTOW (who at least offered up some practical parking tips, lol) and Ray Pugh and Bedouin so maybe they were worse, but Numbers and TOR were legit sinister.  

On 7/29/2019 at 12:05 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Numbers and TOR were the scariest posters I've known on here, TOS, or T even OerS. Icono is a nutjob but he feels like family. Not family I want to be around at all, but family nonetheless. I was away for the heydays of TXTOW (who at least offered up some practical parking tips, lol) and Ray Pugh and Bedouin so maybe they were worse, but Numbers and TOR were legit sinister.  

tor was good in the dog thread

Bedouin was awful. There was absolutely noting entertaining about him. I’m 99% sure he was a sock anyway as nobody could be that stupid. Despite my previous post, I do miss Grendel as well. He may have been really weird, but he was always consistently weird and was actually a real person.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Grendel was fucking hilarious.  Thing is, you didn't need to directly challenge him, just goad/encourage him a little and see what hilarity ensued.

But some of you assholes had to abuse him.  We can't have nice things.

Grendel was definitely abused at some point. I'm thinking he was an altar boy, or a Boy Scout, or probably both. 

It got a bit personal with TOR and I.  He isn't scary at all when you really get to know him in any way beyond the internet persona.  As in, if having to leave that bassment became a somewhat real threat he backtracked on his shit talking really fast.  

Anyways, what happened to MassiveHorn?  He was certainly an asshole that fit in pretty well.  Miss the Ditka av too. 

On 7/26/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bullneck said:

What happened to 5544432343334 or whatever his handle was?  "Numbers"

I claimed area codes, and did some shitty photoshops of Stoops and dicks. CSB, Earl was on my flight from Chicago midway to Austin last night. Angry I didn’t get a pic but threw up the horns as soon as I saw him. 

He ran his mouth on another site, got called on it. He’s a pussy, won’t be back here. 

LOL that was so much clearer and less vague.

Look spy like your pictures love your FW takes and appreciate your baseball views but you got sideways with that other site fast and are well known to take all this internet shit way too seriously.

And before I catch the inevitable wrath all I will say is that in your little internet hissy fits...like the one you are about to have here, the common thread is you dude.

Keep posting your pics though and maybe some deep cleansing breaths.

• Like 3

On 7/31/2019 at 1:00 PM, Vic Mackey said:

I miss people getting upset with Rocko on a daily basis. Pure comedy.

Rocko and grendel made the site better because they were not trolls, they were genuinely themselves. of all the posters in the shaggyverse who get grouped into this same category as these guys (myself included), i'll take rocko and grendel over rex/futureman/thederel etc, by a million miles. the people who ran grendel off made the site objectively less entertaining.

• Like 3

TOR I know is definitely a prison bitch. TxTow I thought was TOR's sock, but he was a whole other level of creepy. Thought Ray Pugh and Bedouin were the same person? Or Ray was one of Bedouin's socks. Then again, did Bedouin ever make a sock that lasted more than a week or keep its virginity? 

Numbers had some sinister posts, but I could tolerate him more than TOR.

13 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Rocko and grendel made the site better because they were not trolls, they were genuinely themselves. of all the posters in the shaggyverse who get grouped into this same category as these guys (myself included), i'll take rocko and grendel over rex/futureman/thederel etc, by a million miles. the people who ran grendel off made the site objectively less entertaining.

Rex left surly so I know you're happy about that, Derka. I actually miss thederel because of how bad he used to troll and rile up threads on TOS. 

On 7/30/2019 at 8:36 AM, Hate said:

I do miss Grendel as well. He may have been really weird, but he was always consistently weird and was actually a real person.

Grendel was pretty entertaining. His stories were so ridiculous, but they were true. My all time favorite but of him was when he went into the dog thread at TOS and ranted about his love of cats and hate of dogs. Now that was hilarious because of how many posters he pissed off. 

11 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Rex left surly so I know you're happy about that, Derka. I actually miss thederel because of how bad he used to troll and rile up threads on TOS. 

rex is now dr.beeper, so unfortunately we haven't been able to shake him just yet. 

• Like 1