Northwestern State @ aggy, 8:30ET/7:30CT, SECN

texifornia

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608.jpg

It's gameday in College Station. Welcome to the "OOC Schedule" segment of the famous Thujone Rollercoaster, damas y caballeros, as aggy takes on the fearsome Demons of Northwestern State University from Natchitoches (NAK-i-tish), Louisiana.

nsu1.jpg

GO DEMONS WEW

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

NSU has a new coach and they lost to LaTech 52-24 last year. I think this will be a 66-10 type game.

The Demons have to hope for improvement over the defense of last season, that's just to keep up, but the offense can surprise every now & then...

5 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

NSU has a new coach and they lost to LaTech 52-24 last year. I think this will be a 66-10 type game.

Ags will say that NSU has secsec potential before the game so when they win 66-10 they will elevate it as one of the top wins in the universe in week 1.

Making the derail in weeks 2 vs Clemson even more delicious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ags will say that NSU has secsec potential before the game so when they win 66-10 they will elevate it as one of the top wins in the universe in week 1.

Making the derail in weeks 2 vs Clemson even more delicious.

This is what we're all waiting on.

? 1 ?

Truly can't decide which is the better choice for 2.

Wonder how many aggys secretly wish they were in the visitors section where they'd have female cheerleaders to watch and don't have to do that saw em off bullshit every 20 minutes...no matter who they're playing.

Agggy is so faithful they are all probably already seated for the game just swaying and singing about Texas who they don't care about anymore, milk men are prancing around jazz hands and leg kick whooping. Jimbo will be carried in like a fiji prince on a golden platform, carried by the corps and led by revile. They have to walk him around the field 7 times in complete figure 8's for the aggy sarge blesses their win in aggy heaven, which if you didn't know is actually two heavens above where everyone else goes.

• Like 4

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Agggy is so faithful they are all probably already seated for the game just swaying and singing about Texas who they don't care about anymore, milk men are prancing around jazz hands and leg kick whooping. Jimbo will be carried in like a fiji prince on a golden platform, carried by the corps and led by revile. They have to walk him around the field 7 times in complete figure 8's for the aggy sarge blesses their win in aggy heaven, which if you didn't know is actually two heavens above where everyone else goes.

that was yell practice last night, stupid sip

8 minutes ago, ousux said:

Wonder how many aggys secretly wish they were in the visitors section where they'd have female cheerleaders to watch and don't have to do that saw em off bullshit every 20 minutes...no matter who they're playing.

Absolutely none. They live for that shit. 

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

just googled this northwestern state place...it's in louisiana. huh.

Northwestern Louisiana

I have trouble caring about A&M, not sure why we all don't share that sentiment.

Edited by pacman
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Aggy-Annual-Roller-Coaster-ujy608.jpg

It's gameday in College Station. Welcome to the "OOC Schedule" segment of the famous Thujone Rollercoaster, damas y caballeros, as aggy takes on the fearsome Demons of Northwestern State University from Natchitoches (NAK-i-tish), Louisiana.

nsu1.jpg

Jesus, what are these girls, 14?

29 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

This is what we're all waiting on.

I'm honestly waiting on Arkansas in Week 5.  aggy should be 2-2 heading into that tilt with Arky Chad, with 3 of their next 4 against SCar, Miss St. and Auburn.   3-6 isn't outside of the realm of possibility.  How scrummy would that be?

Eppler/Holgorsen are pretty good young QB's.  Eppler knows this offense from being at TVCC last year.  He gets the ball out quickly.  He is an accurate passer and has four decent receivers.  The RB West has some shake and bake and decent speed.  If Eppler gets a little time to throw and gets that aggy DL gassed with the hurry up, they will score some points.  They likely won't outscore aggy, but they might look like an FCS version of Briles' Baylor team.   

aggy better not have any linebackers go out with injury.  

Edited by lemonandaturd

57 minutes ago, ChingoHorns said:

Jumbos Injury Report:

Clemons is out indefinitely 

Okeke done for the year

Peevy is questionable 

Hines is out

Chattman is done for a while

I think the Demons will make it a game with the dirty Ags pulling out the W late in the 4th. 

Holy shit, Hines is out. They have 3 healthy scholarship LBs now?

1 hour ago, ousux said:

? 1 ?

Truly can't decide which is the better choice for 2.

None. Fishcamp Brainwash much?

2 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Along with ausbon and Mond. 3 aggys in the hunt after the huge win over sleeping giant NSU!!! 

by Ben Baby

This reminds me that I need to kick Ben Baby off of my Twitter feed. He used to cover San Antonio HS football and was good at it. Now it's all aggy shit.