Tucker Carlson Tonight

atomheartbevo

25 minutes ago, Satchel said:

If anything, Fucker is being listened to while the NSA surveils foreign enemies.

I think they clearly let everyone know why they intercepted anything from him, he was conversing with a foreign operative. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/25/2021 at 12:33 PM, henrygandorf said:

everything is cyclical, right?  i mean, poor whites in the south used to vote dem, and now are entrenched trumpers.  so maybe the next logical step is democrats getting the military vote.  i don't have the numbers in front of me, but i think the gap has been closing now for decades.

Alex Jones piled on Milley and then went on to essentially call Mattis a homo because he's not married and reads books. The chickenhawks are truly running amok now. 

They both suck.

This is true. But there are degrees that matter. But the NSA is like a vacuum cleaner. Sometimes it picks up stuff you don’t want it to, but generally it’s doing you some good. Tucker is like a intake hose on a honey wagon, sucking in and then spewing a nations worth of total shit. He’s a black hole of suck drawing in a universe of GQPdom. He sucks on a galactic level.

Holy Shit. I hadn't read it closely before and thought the Devin Nunes thing was a snarky Twitter reply. Of all the corrupt players in all this, the top 2 I still can't believe haven't been charged with anything are Guiliani and Nunes.  They are the polarity in the universe for black guys in hoodies just going about their business.

I'm trying to figure you guys out. Are you for or against the government spying on citizens or do you change your opinion depending on who is being targeted? Call me old school but fuck the cops i don't give a shit who they're spying on. It seems like this board vacillates between Nazi and libertarian every day depending on the subject.

Edited by Harrison Bergeron

On 6/29/2021 at 8:34 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Actually, dude, in China you don't go on TV night after night, spewing bullshit.  You just disappear one day and know one knows what happened to you.  

Edited by Bullneck

6 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

I'm trying to figure you guys out. Are you for or against the government spying on citizens or do you change your opinion depending on who is being targeted? Call me old school but fuck the cops i don't give a shit who they're spying on. It seems like this board vacillates between Nazi and libertarian every day depending on the subject.

Define "spying."

Describe the actions of the people the government is "spying" on.  

5 hours ago, Satchel said:

NBC and FOX News were able to score interviews with Putin. Did the NSA spy on Lester Holt and Chris Wallace too or are they just picking on Fucker?

Tucker is lying. That’s what he does. The court ruled that no reasonable person would believe anything he says. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Tucker is lying. That’s what he does. The court ruled that no reasonable person would believe anything he says. 

I think that last sentence needs to be repeated as often as possible if this thread is to continue. That’s not just a personal opinion anymore; that’s a matter of public record…confessed to by lawyers of his employer, I might add.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 4

The NSA up only said that Tucker us not the target of an investigation and that they’re not trying to take his show off the air.  There was no denial that they haven’t listened to him. I would also assume the NSA doesn’t technically use term spying. Therefore they don’t spy on anyone.

I also assume the NSA computers listen in on many many people in some form or another. Especially if you are involved in conversations that include actual targets. 

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Actually, dude, in China you don't go on TV night after night, spewing bullshit.  You just disappear one day and know one knows what happened to you.  

Aka The Chuck Cunningham Syndrome. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The courts didn't rule that -- it's what Fox's own lawyers testified.

The judge agreed with their argument, so make of that whatever you choose. But yes, the bigger takeaway is that Fox/NewsCorp/Murdoch explicitly instructed their attorneys to make that argument.

2 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

The judge agreed with their argument, so make of that whatever you choose. But yes, the bigger takeaway is that Fox/NewsCorp/Murdoch explicitly instructed their attorneys to make that argument.

Wait a minute...someone at FOX news might actually have a fkn brain that works normally?  The mind boggles.

8 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

Refer to the George Carlin routine re "Who ya gonna watch?"

Edited by AnTiM

The NSA is spying on foreign spies, assets, agents, intermediaries, dignitaries, etc. Not every person is the intelligence field is James Bond. The majority of these people have regular jobs. Boris the media scheduler provides intel but mainly just schedules media shit in the US. The NSA spies on all these people. 

If Tucker is trying to set up an interview with Putin, any communication to whatever intermediary would obviously be intercepted and analyzed. This isn’t shocking. As posters have already stated, many people have interviewed Putin. Those anchors are not idiots and assumed their communication was being monitored. Why wouldn’t it be? That’s the NSA fucking job. To make sure the foreign assets don’t start shit, ie, manipulate Americans. 

Tucker was informed by a “whistleblower” that his communication to Russia was being read by the NSA. No shit. Again, this should be assumed by anyone with an IQ over 60 and welcomed by Americans. Unless you’re of the opinion you want Americans the freedom to communicate with known adversaries without being monitored. 

Tucker is now using this false grievance as a way to attack the NSA, ie our government. Other than ratings he could get from attacking CRT or immigrants. Who does this benefit? 

Isn’t it possible his “whistleblower” is the same intermediary to Putin he was communicating with to setup and interview? The person says, hey, the NSA is reading our communication. Now Tucker is attacking the American government. Why? Who does that benefit? Did Wallace attack the government? Sowing discord and distrust benefits Putin. Why is Tucker willing to play this role? Because he’s an idiot? Or a shit thrower with no sense of loyalty to America? Something else? 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 4

I’m for the government spying on our enemies abroad and if you’re talking to our enemies abroad, I’m okay with the government hearing that conversation. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, AnTiM said:

Wait a minute...someone at FOX news might actually have a fkn brain that works normally?  The mind boggles.

The only stupid ones they employ are the ones on camera. The motherfuckers off camera know exactly what they’re doing.

• Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The NSA is spying on foreign spies, assets, agents, intermediaries, dignitaries, etc. Not every person is the intelligence field is James Bond. The majority of these people have regular jobs. Boris the media scheduler provides intel but mainly just schedules media shit in the US. The NSA spies on all these people. 

If Tucker is trying to set up an interview with Putin, any communication to whatever intermediary would obviously be intercepted and analyzed. This isn’t shocking. As posters have already stated, many people have interviewed Putin. Those anchors are not idiots and assumed their communication was being monitored. Why wouldn’t it be? That’s the NSA fucking job. To make sure the foreign assets don’t start shit, ie, manipulate Americans. 

Tucker was informed by a “whistleblower” that his communication to Russia was being read by the NSA. No shit. Again, this should be assumed by anyone with an IQ over 60 and welcomed by Americans. Unless you’re of the opinion you want Americans the freedom to communicate with known adversaries without being monitored. 

Tucker is now using this false grievance as a way to attack the NSA, ie our government. Other than ratings he could get from attacking CRT or immigrants. Who does this benefit? 

Isn’t it possible his “whistleblower” is the same intermediary to Putin he was communicating with to setup and interview? The person says, hey, the NSA is reading our communication. Now Tucker is attacking the American government. Why? Who does that benefit? Did Wallace attack the government? Sowing discord and distrust benefits Putin. Why is Tucker willing to play this role? Because he’s an idiot? Or a shit thrower with no sense of loyalty to America? Something else? 

You're wasting time on an obvious troll.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Unless you’re of the opinion you want Americans the freedom to communicate with known adversaries without being monitored. 

this is a big part of the issue.  Putin and Russia are not adversaries to MAGA.  they're the role model for MAGA.  they want Trump to be the American Putin.  the US intelligence community and the US media are the enemy because they're stopping Trump from ruling the US like Putin rules Russia.

Fox News, and Tucker in particular, are major contributors to this disconnect.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:
You're wasting time on an obvious troll.

This. He's shit posting all over the board. Trying to figure out if he's a banned poster from the past with a new sock or a new troll altogether.

@immamac can tell us.

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m for the government spying on our enemies abroad and if you’re talking to our enemies abroad, I’m okay with the government hearing that conversation. 

I concur- but I think that the issue here comes back to "masking". No one should have known who the enemy (monitored person) was talking to in the reports or documentation (If I remember all of the "un-masking" posts from the Mueller investigation and so forth).

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

This is an interesting thought... perhaps the way Tucker was "unmasked" was that the intermediary told him "Hey, they're monitoring us". So, he wasn't truly unmasked until he did so himself on his program.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

I concur- but I think that the issue here comes back to "masking". No one should have known who the enemy (monitored person) was talking to in the reports or documentation (If I remember all of the "un-masking" posts from the Mueller investigation and so forth).

This is an interesting thought... perhaps the way Tucker was "unmasked" was that the intermediary told him "Hey, they're monitoring us". So, he wasn't truly unmasked until he did so himself on his program.

He absolutely unmasked himself. His source was the Russian intermediary. By unmasking himself, he can create a grievance to trash the US government, which only benefits Russia. He manipulates stupid people aka the Fox viewer by saying 

1. Spying on American citizens is bad. 
2. Biden is an authoritarian dictator that spies on Americans 

This intentionally ignores very important facts like 

1. It is good for America to spy on known adversaries 

2. it is good for America to protect its citizens from known adversaries that try to manipulate its citizens 

Fox News continues to spew anti-American rhetoric. It is working. It is dividing the country. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1