2019 ATH Bru McCoy

texifornia

7 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Sarcoidosis is an autoimmune condition that is common in the African American population. Bernie Mac succumbed to respiratory complications of sarcoidosis.

It was also always proposed but never the correct answer on House.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, HornsUpInNE said:

I created an account just to let y'all know about this important piece of information.

Per his Instagram, Bru has broken up with the very girlfriend that brought him back to SoCal. 

It may remain undefeated, but Bru's taking an L anyway. 

door GIF by Miike Snow

Back to the portal

14 minutes ago, HornsUpInNE said:

I created an account just to let y'all know about this important piece of information.

Per his Instagram, Bru has broken up with the very girlfriend that brought him back to SoCal. 

I don't Instagram, but is there some way to post a link to Instagram where he actually says this? 

8 minutes ago, JFKFC said:

I don't Instagram, but is there some way to post a link to Instagram where he actually says this? 

I don't Surly, but here is what happened:

Posted in his stories yesterday a picture of a colorful snake with the caption "just 'cause something is beautiful doesn't mean it's not a snake."

Now in his stories "I'm single..... but if you see me out with somebody, please mind your business."

Then, the kiss of death - he deleted all the posts with her off of his account. 

• Like 2

This kid made an idiotic decision that cost him a year of playing time for a top 10 team for some high school gf pussy that’s probably getting it on with lakers developmental league players.  Maybe it would be a good time for his father to sit him down and teach him not to make life altering decisions for pussy.

We have Jake Smith and from all reports, Smith seems perfect for H and probably a better fit there than Bru.  

8 minutes ago, victory88 said:

This kid made an idiotic decision that cost him a year of playing time for a top 10 team for some high school gf pussy that’s probably getting it on with lakers developmental league players.  Maybe it would be a good time for his father to sit him down and teach him not to make life altering decisions for pussy.

We have Jake Smith and from all reports, Smith seems perfect for H and probably a better fit there than Bru.  

Bru would have been an X, IMO, but whatever. We'll be fine without him.

Just now, Neonmoon said:

I guess they figured out where the fever came from

I'm guessing the Vaginitis evolved and crossed the vaginal wall into the blood stream. He likely now has a case of Systemic Vaginitis which is classically a triad of questionable fever of unknown origin, NEE, and vague sense of unease. NEE is short for non-epileptiform events. These events can vary in distribution and severity. Generally the patient is aware throughout the event and will ask you if he is "doing ok" while the event is occurring. These events will only occur when the attention on the patient is decreasing or there is a need to get out of a previous obligation. Often the only treatment for these are a hug. The vague sense of unease can be displayed as many types of emotional states such as immediate tears when asked how you are doing quickly transitioning into a laugh. It is rarely subtle and often will not be present until a provider or family member enters the patient's room. CBD and magnets can help calm these symptoms with patient's often needing Reiki weekly if not daily.

Systemic Vaginitis generally occurs concurrently with other ailments including but not limited to chronic fatigue disorder, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, metallosis, affluenza, IBS, interstitial cystitis. Patient's do not have any psychiatric concerns and will adamantly denounce them if they are considered.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

I'm guessing the Vaginitis evolved and crossed the vaginal wall into the blood stream. He likely now has a case of Systemic Vaginitis which is classically a triad of questionable fever of unknown origin, NEE, and vague sense of unease. NEE is short for non-epileptiform events. These events can vary in distribution and severity. Generally the patient is aware throughout the event and will ask you if he is "doing ok" while the event is occurring. These events will only occur when the attention on the patient is decreasing or there is a need to get out of a previous obligation. Often the only treatment for these are a hug. The vague sense of unease can be displayed as many types of emotional states such as immediate tears when asked how you are doing quickly transitioning into a laugh. It is rarely subtle and often will not be present until a provider or family member enters the patient's room. CBD and magnets can help calm these symptoms with patient's often needing Reiki weekly if not daily.

Systemic Vaginitis generally occurs concurrently with other ailments including but not limited to chronic fatigue disorder, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme disease, metallosis, affluenza, IBS, interstitial cystitis. Patient's do not have any psychiatric concerns and will adamantly denounce them if they are considered.

oobe?

43 minutes ago, HornsUpInNE said:

I don't Surly, but here is what happened:

Posted in his stories yesterday a picture of a colorful snake with the caption "just 'cause something is beautiful doesn't mean it's not a snake."

Now in his stories "I'm single..... but if you see me out with somebody, please mind your business."

Then, the kiss of death - he deleted all the posts with her off of his account. 

I'm SHOCKED Bru would be a drama queen about a breakup.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Fuck it.  Nothing would surprise me anymore. Come back to Texas, Bru. If only for the lulz

If he returns to Texas, will he be counted twice in the composite rankings for 2019 or once for 2019 and once for 2020?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

Seems like they have a bit of a “Fuck it” attitude 

Yeah.  "We're taking our time with it?"  How long would it take any rational person to examine the evidence and make a ruling?  I'm not a fan of what the kid did but that's crap. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus

3 hours ago, HornsUpInNE said:

Better to take the loss now, than in 10 years when she blows up into Vic's wheelhouse.