Tapatalk

8 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

I've been using Safari on iPhone during the current Dark Ages of Tapa.  Works pretty well and picture posting seems to work okay too.

I'm browsing on Netscape on my S8 but VPN'n to my wife's iPhone which is on internet explorer and its smooth as silk. 

6 minutes ago, Bevo VIII said:

When I sign in on Tapa it says my password is incorrect but on a browser I can sign in and out fine. 

yep, well at least we can view on tapa now but just cant login at all. Maybe in 3 more weeks that will be fixed 🙂

14 hours ago, markstanco said:

Seems to be working now!

untruthyness 

So Bob, if surly isn't going to support tapa just tell us. We're all adults that will take the news calmly and rationally.

NOT

Edited by ousux

Is Tapatalk going to be fixed? There's been a stark lack of input from whoever is in charge around here. 

First we're banned from Imgur and we can't figure out how to unfuck things, and now we can't use Tapatalk to post images either. 

What's next, a full transition to Braille? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, bob in houston said:

I've submitted a ticket which they haven't responded to and posted on their help board, which they asked about the ticket rather than helping.

I fucking hate them

Appreciate you looking into it

3 hours ago, bob in houston said:

I've submitted a ticket which they haven't responded to and posted on their help board, which they asked about the ticket rather than helping.

I fucking hate them

Please sue Tapatalk immediately. Maybe use a Harvard educated lawyer. Or a lawyer that doesn’t look like a lawyer so it helps him sneak up on them. Or an unfrozen caveman. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

8 hours ago, bob in houston said:

I fucking hate them

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, skipperj said:

Even when it was working, it sucked. Subscribed showed in chronological order of subscription, not new posts. 

The Participated tab shows all threads you've posted in with the thread with the newest posts first. I find it much more helpful for me to follow the threads I'm interested in as I rarely care about threads I haven't posted in. If it's something I want to pay attention to - like the Austin bomber thread - then I make a short comment so it shows in Participated.

35 minutes ago, Modessit said:

The Participated tab shows all threads you've posted in with the thread with the newest posts first. I find it much more helpful for me to follow the threads I'm interested in as I rarely care about threads I haven't posted in. If it's something I want to pay attention to - like the Austin bomber thread - then I make a short comment so it shows in Participated.

I guess I’ll have to start using that. I liked subscribed better because it auto-subscribes when you post, or you can just click the check mark to subscribe without posting. Even better is that you can unsubscribe once it inevitably gets cloak roomed and don’t have to see it in your list anymore.  Can’t unparticipate as far as I know. 

Edited by skipperj