Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden

Parliament

14 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

As opposed to the superior intellect that believes Hunter Biden was hired on merit?

He was still significantly more qualified than anyone in the Trump family has ever been for any position outside of inmate. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Hunter Biden should be so lucky as to be compared to Eric Trump.  Eric is a Saint, dammit!  You hear me?  A saint!  

He literally grifted millions of dollars that his own foundation was supposed to give to Saint Jude's Children's Hospital.  It's a matter of court record.  

You gotta be some kinda fucked up to steal from sick kids.  

25 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

As opposed to the superior intellect that believes Hunter Biden was hired on merit?

Hey, Mr BothSides-

Fuck the frat boys, and fuck all the golf-playing, back-slapping, overly-entitled and overly-advantaged country club kids. That includes Hunter.  

If you show me credible evidence of a crime, I’ll be the jury foreman in his conviction. 

But as much as I’m predisposed to dislike Hunter, these nonsensical and wildly absurd claims from a lawless and senile Giuliani ain’t gonna do much for me. 

I mean, I was way more pissed when the Country Club Child in Chief was protected from justice by partisans after there was substantial evidence from his own insiders that he (once again) sought to clown an American election.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

SMOKING GUN

lol

I'm 4 minutes into the audio. Dude is shady as fuck. Lawyer ears go up when a witness acts like this (either in a deposition or even in an informal interview). He is very evasive and inconsistent with his answers. 100% he is lying about a lot. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

When I read something like the post you are referencing embarrassment is not what I feel for them, but I get why you do. I would describe the feeling for me being more along the lines of bewilderment at how not educated our voting populace is and how easily they can fall for false narratives and lies. Enchubben may have at some point been a somewhat normal person who got taken in by the Fox News narrative along the way and latched onto it hook, line and sinker. This led to them having zero ability to look at anything except through that frame of reference. 

Nah I actually dislike Fox News as much as I hate all the major media outlets and always have. I think everyone has their own personal bias guided by one thing or another and the media (and in particular the access to social media) reaffirms that bias.  You will have your opinions and others will have theirs. I really didn't give a shit about politics or elections etc., until I started paying taxes and saving for retirement. If anything, that's what drives my frame of reference and opinion on particular topics.  

25 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Nah I actually dislike Fox News as much as I hate all the major media outlets and always have. I think everyone has their own personal bias guided by one thing or another and the media (and in particular the access to social media) reaffirms that bias.  You will have your opinions and others will have theirs. I really didn't give a shit about politics or elections etc., until I started paying taxes and saving for retirement. If anything, that's what drives my frame of reference and opinion on particular topics.  

I suggest you upgrade your primitive notion of "bias" into a concrete understanding of fallacious reasoning. For instance, your post I'm replying to right here is a really great example of a Motte and Bailey fallacy. After all, if you are basing your retirement on your ability to draw rational conclusions, you're only hurting yourself by remaining in ignorance.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ndawg said:

I suggest you upgrade your primitive notion of "bias" into a concrete understanding of fallacious reasoning. For instance, your post I'm replying to right here is a really great example of a Motte and Bailey fallacy. After all, if you are basing your retirement on your ability to draw rational conclusions, you're only hurting yourself by remaining in ignorance.

year kevin GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

37 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I'm 4 minutes into the audio. Dude is shady as fuck. Lawyer ears go up when a witness acts like this (either in a deposition or even in an informal interview). He is very evasive and inconsistent with his answers. 100% he is lying about a lot. 

Refuses to answer whether he ever was in contact with Giuliani prior to obtaining the laptop or prior to the story being published. Calls Rudy his "lifeguard" and then says "ah shit" after realizing he said too much.

Claims not to have actually seen Hunter Biden drop off a laptop due to a vision issue. Give me a fucking break!

Throw in the fact that he's a devoted Trump fan and Seth Rich conspiracy nut and this has "amateur hour rat-fucking" written all over it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/amp/

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to e-mails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the e-mail reads.

An earlier e-mail from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

Less than eight months after Pozharskyi thanked Hunter Biden for the introduction to his dad, the then-vice president admittedly pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko and Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk into getting rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin by threatening to withhold a $1 billion US loan guarantee during a December 2015 trip to Kiev.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden infamously bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations in 2018.

“Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

misspelled smocking

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

That shit (the computer shop guy) is nuts. If we still have a functioning dep't of justice going forward, I have to think this pitiful scheme is going to result in some prison time for some of these clowns.

I just listened to his interview. 

My favorite part was where the FBI had to call him and ask him which cord they should buy in order to access the laptop hard drive. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, cabowabo said:

Totally unbelievable that a crackhead like Hunter Biden would abandon his laptop at a computer repair place that contained proof of his elicit activities overseas as well as dick picks. Unfathomable and therefore untrue.

Impossible, no. Highly Unlikely, Yes.  Unlikely: A DC savvy person with an admitted and acknowledged drug problem whose in treatment, whose father is actively running for President abandons his personal laptop at a random computer store. In December of 2019. 

More likely?  A desperate campaign whose candidate has been impeached for attempting to manufacture a scandal in Ukraine comes up with a half ass Ukraine email scandal similar to another 11th hour nothing burger Clinton email scandal that got him elected. Run by noted genius Rudy Giuliani.

Occam’s Razor, Man.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Impossible, no. Highly Unlikely, Yes.  Unlikely: A DC savvy person with an admitted and acknowledged drug problem whose in treatment, whose father is actively running for President abandons his personal laptop at a random computer store. In December of 2019. 

More likely?  A desperate campaign whose candidate has been impeached for attempting to manufacture a scandal in Ukraine comes up with a half ass Ukraine email scandal similar to another 11th hour nothing burger Clinton email scandal that got him elected.

Occam’s Razor, Man.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

More likely?  A desperate campaign whose candidate has been impeached for attempting to manufacture a scandal in Ukraine comes up with a half ass Ukraine email scandal similar to another 11th hour nothing burger Clinton email scandal that got him elected.

Occam’s Razor, Man.

Hunter should be given space to fight his demons.

• Hook 'Em 1

What caught my eye immediately was the tremendous clarity of the text, when compared to the “VP” gmail icon in the upper right-hand corner. Something appeared to be off, and upon further examination, it was. Look what happens when you zoom into the PDF file (see image below). The text in the file remains crystal clear, yet the gmail icon for “VP” gets extremely pixelated. Even in the un-zoomed version, the icon is blatantly pixelated.

1*1Qh34WXG2pe9TsEYNhd-TQ.png

This is the hallmark of email alterations. There is no reason that the gmail icon should be of a different resolution than the text on the same document, unless of course the icon or the text were photoshopped in.

But to make matters even more interesting; if you view the “VP” icon, you will also notice that the right side of it is flat, and there is a very light gray color around it which does not match the background of the document. The gray background aligns perfectly with where the would-be circle is abruptly squared off. This confirms that someone used an editing tool to cut this icon out and then paste it onto a new document.

https://eddiekrassenstein.medium.com/alleged-hunter-biden-email-from-giuliani-appears-forged-2d55b08140cc

Edited by Aqua Buddha

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

What caught my eye immediately was the tremendous clarity of the text, when compared to the “VP” gmail icon in the upper right-hand corner. Something appeared to be off, and upon further examination, it was. Look what happens when you zoom into the PDF file (see image below). The text in the file remains crystal clear, yet the gmail icon for “VP” gets extremely pixelated. Even in the un-zoomed version, the icon is blatantly pixelated.

1*1Qh34WXG2pe9TsEYNhd-TQ.png

This is the hallmark of email alterations. There is no reason that the gmail icon should be of a different resolution than the text on the same document, unless of course the icon or the text were photoshopped in.

But to make matters even more interesting; if you view the “VP” icon, you will also notice that the right side of it is flat, and there is a very light gray color around it which does not match the background of the document. The gray background aligns perfectly with where the would-be circle is abruptly squared off. This confirms that someone used an editing tool to cut this icon out and then paste it onto a new document.

Can you source that please sir?

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Thanks for absolving yourself of any responsibility for critical reflection. 

This thread is definitely the appropriate place for that. Plenty of condemnation from you for both twitter and the Dems but shockingly enough you fail to condemn what appears to be slander or libel.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hunter should be given space to fight his demons.

Ain’t nobody arguing Hunter Biden isn’t a total fucking mess.  That can be true....and Rudy Giuliani could also be try to reheat these stank ass Ukraine leftovers. 

Edited by Bateshorn

12 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Thanks for absolving yourself of any responsibility for critical reflection. 

Anytime you want to take a break from both siding it to comment on clear bullshit and falsity in the story, that would be grand. If you listen to that audio and come away with anything except that man is lying his ass off, your brain be broken. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

This thread is definitely the appropriate place for that. Plenty of condemnation from you for both twitter and the Dems but shockingly enough you fail to condemn what appears to be slander or libel.

1st Team Biden: “We checked the official schedule and there was no corruption appointment”

Also team Biden two hours later:

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, ChickenSandwich said:

1st Team Biden: “We checked the official schedule and there was no corruption appointment”

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

You’re aware both of those statements are consistent right? Why are y’all so bad at this?

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Anytime you want to take a break from both siding it to comment on clear bullshit and falsity in the story, that would be grand. If you listen to that audio and come away with anything except that man is lying his ass off, your brain be broken. 

No it’s Twitter and the Dems. 

It would be pretty amazing to see @Anastasis actually stay on topic and condemn the actions of those being discussed. But instead we get an unrelated both siding. Keep playing the hits 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

You want to discuss cursory meetings?

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Things seem to be going quite well for Joe Biden