Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

22 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

My wife does this. She had such an impossible order at Mcdonald's drive thru one time that I ended up with a sausage and cheese biscuit with mustard on it. I took one bite and threw the entire order ( hers included)out of the window I was so pissed. She didn't say a word.

*littering is wrong but I had a point to prove

That actually sounds pretty great 

22 minutes ago, Clintonaldo said:

My wife does this. She had such an impossible order at Mcdonald's drive thru one time that I ended up with a sausage and cheese biscuit with mustard on it. I took one bite and threw the entire order ( hers included)out of the window I was so pissed. She didn't say a word.

I like mustard. I’ll bet that would’ve been pretty tasty. 

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Budkudzu said:

Me       What’s in the box from Chewy?

She      Scratch pads for the kittens

Me       Aren’t we having their claws removed?

She      Yes, but they still need something to scratch on

There is no reasoning with someone who likes cats.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5

On 5/30/2023 at 11:09 AM, Steel Shank said:

If'n I'm cooking Oreos, they're going in the air fryer

image.gif.cab91db8569bacd27979ec4219afffba.gif

46 minutes ago, Budkudzu said:

Me       What’s in the box from Chewy?

She      Scratch pads for the kittens

Me       Aren’t we having their claws removed?

She      Yes, but they still need something to scratch on

Don’t chop off your cats’ fingertips

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

On 5/20/2023 at 2:53 PM, nbmishoid said:

My DIL is just the worst ever at this.  Not once has she ever ordered without multiple requested changes, in a this no that style that just drives everyone in hearing rage crazy.

She sounds like a vegetarian who eats Caesar dressing.  

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:37 PM, Gil Bang said:

We can take a 2 hour car ride, and when we arrive at the destination, it still takes 5 minutes for her to get her shit together to get out of the car. 

Unless she can't find her shoe, which is somewhere in the car... 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

I don't know if it's quite that bad yet, but is headed there.

And I'm tired of having to pull up and wait on order when I have already been waiting 15 minutes.

The food isn't that bad. But worse than it used to be. My problem is waiting for 30 minutes to get someone else's order....

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

There is no reasoning with someone who likes cats.

There was a nasty bitch in Kroger with her cat last week. Not only did the nasty heifer bring the cat into the store, but she also had the damn thing's pillow or bed in the cart, too! She was telling another lady that the cat basically had cat aids and had to go everywhere with her.  Cat people are crazy.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

My wife just lost her entire purse in downtown Dallas.  

She just called and said that her ID and house keys were in the purse, so she thinks I should get the house locks changed.  

What do y'all think?  200 miles away, neither of us really ever carry cash, so I doubt there was more than $20 in her purse.  Would you change your locks if you wife did this?

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

She just called and said that her ID and house keys were in the purse, so she thinks I should get the house locks changed.  

What do y'all think?  200 miles away, neither of us really ever carry cash, so I doubt there was more than $20 in her purse.  Would you change your locks if you wife did this?

Did you check Dallas Lost and Found?

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Nah just make the wife sleep closest to the bedroom door for a while.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

Did you check Dallas Lost and Found?

Fucking comedians in here...

8 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Was her phone separate from the purse, or is she borrowing someone else's? 

Of course she didn't lose her phone, she probably didn't notice she dropped her purse because she was busy reading facebook.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Yes - and I'd remodel the kitchen and get a Brazilian Ipe deck while you're at it. Maybe a pool, too. 

8 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

My uncle just politely keeps saying no thank you and stays put in front of the window.

If I'm the only one in line, or maybe 1 person behind me I do the same.  I couldn't care less about you trying to game your stats.  Especially if I didn't have a special order of any kind

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, uoftorange said:

If I'm the only one in line, or maybe 1 person behind me I do the same.  I couldn't care less about you trying to game your stats.  Especially if I didn't have a special order of any kind

I agree 100 percent, still doesn't keep me from yelling from the passenger seat that the cheeseburger with mustard only is his.

12 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

ID with address and keys gone together in downtown Dallas? That’s like a treasure map. Yep, change locks. 

• Like 2