About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

She was a struggling coach's college sweeheart.  She worked odd jobs to wire her husband money for rent during the first decade of his college coaching career.  Over 20 years and 9 job changes for her husband she was the rock that held a family together.   Prior to Texas hosting LSU in a 2019 football game, LSU fans doxxed the cell numbers of the entire Longhorn Football program, including all the coaches and players.  Michelle, her sister, and extended family received hundreds of racist and homophobic voicemails and text messages. So Michelle played a few of them and posted the video and audio to twitter.

"Since I decided to embarrass the subhuman excuse for humanity in Red Stick, I guess my family will be getting more racist phone calls from LSU fans. It’s all good though. Ok, cool. Hook'em."

Michelle Tatarakis Herman.  She's a Longhorn Legend.

Well sure.  

But, how's her chocolate chip cookie game?

Perusing the cesspool of Twitter comments, I have seen an LSU fan say that Coach Ogre never said he contacted the LT coaches. It's from the quote from his Monday presser that started this whole bull shit! I then saw another fan say that he never heard anything about the LSU fans doxing our players and coaches and said it was just UT fans starting rumours. These inbred swamp fucks are on a world class level of fuckin delusion.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I don’t want to waste my time on that site. LSU is trash, their fans are trash, their players are pussies and their coaches are liars. Fuck em all.

We knew LSU fans were white trash before the games were scheduled, we confirmed the LSU fans and their athletics department administrators were white trash over the past few days, and all that is left is for us to be reminded in the future is that LSU fans and administrators are pure white trash.

It was our own mistake for scheduling a series with those idiots.

• Like 2

I hate to say it - but you guys deserve the loss after you cut the air condition in the LSU locker room. That is a low class move and should be met with (NCAA) punishment (I say this as someone who can't stand LSU - an Alabana fan). 
The LSU players were extremely dehydrated in the 2nd half, why? Because they had an extra 20 minutes of sweating in the locker room. They couldn't replenish. Denying this obvious factor is childish in my opinion. It was a great game, the Horns played hard and almost pulled off the unthinkable.
But with that said, it was very clear that the LSU players were suffering, and the AC issue could be why. 

How's Alabana doing baw?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, JoeBurrell4538 said:

I hate to say it - but you guys deserve the loss after you cut the air condition in the LSU locker room. That is a low class move and should be met with (NCAA) punishment (I say this as someone who can't stand LSU - an Alabana fan). 

The LSU players were extremely dehydrated in the 2nd half, why? Because they had an extra 20 minutes of sweating in the locker room. They couldn't replenish. Denying this obvious factor is childish in my opinion. It was a great game, the Horns played hard and almost pulled off the unthinkable.

But with that said, it was very clear that the LSU players were suffering, and the AC issue could be why. 🍻

The a/c wasn't cut to the LSU locker room. Your white trash head coach lied to the media and to the general public. It was a complete and utter fabrication. Everyone on both sides of the matter would welcome an investigation by the NCAA, the FBI, and any other credible investigative entity.

Other than white trash Orgeron's statement, there is not a single bit of corroborating evidence indicating the visitor's locker room a/c was not cooling the air to at least 74 degrees at any time during the game or after. You can believe the UT AD falsified state records and presented fraudulent data, but it just isn't so.

Brian Davis, for one member of the media, filed an open records request, asking for sensor data indicating the temperatures in the visitor's locker room last Saturday night. The data released pursuant to that request indicated the a/c was working perfectly well and temps never rose above 74 degrees. No one inside the UT administration or athletics department committed a felony by releasing fraudulent data pursuant to the open records request.

Ed Orgeron is a white trash piece of human filth who lied to the media and to the public. Live with that. It is what it is.

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, JoeBurrell4538 said:

But with that said, it was very clear that the LSU players were suffering, and the AC issue could be why. 🍻

I don't think italics and bold font works how you think it does.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JoeBurrell4538 said:

Woah - I said I hated LSU too. Coach O is not my coach!

But I don't believe Ed is a liar.

There is no reason for him to lie about that. 

Reason or not, he lied.

He fabricated the conversation with an individual from Louisiana Tech, and he outright lied about not having a/c in the locker room last Saturday. He is an outright liar. The only other plausible explanation is that individuals inside the UT athletics administration have committed serious felonies by releasing falsified state records in response to an open records act request.

Orgeron's reasons for lying are known only to him at this time.

Maybe you should reach out to him and ask why he lied about this.

Feel free to report back to us, if you believe his response not to be yet another lie.

Edited by Randolph Duke

But with that said, it was very clear that the LSU players were suffering, and the AC issue could be why. 

Let’s not let facts get in the way your trolling. Good luck.

I’d prefer UT provides proof of climate control, and of calls to players/coaches, to our local media and have them be the megaphone and demand LSU respond, and go after media that ran with the misinformation. 

I mean, one guy reported the death threats to the McKnight family and nobody else seemed to care enough to spend time on it. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

5 hours ago, stork642 said:

The “anxiety/cramp” Delit experienced was caused by Duvernay running over him.  

Dude got trucked multiple times.

Lmao at the difference between how superior their D players thought they were compared to what's here on the 40 Acres.

They might wanna back away from reading their own press clippings just a smidge.

6 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Someone else review. 

I really trust Davis and his spreadsheet analysis.   Color me jaded after that fiasco with Patterson's blended ticket price increase. 

It's from a building management system, everything from the chiller loop to the air handlers are monitored so it's pretty difficult to refute, especially logging on 15-minute intervals.  

Go call Siemens and tell us what they have to say.

Yeah, Texas takes its brand pretty damn seriously.  You can emphasize that statement, over and over and over.   And then some more.  

We sent three lawyers after a Vietnamese lady in south Austin because of an issue with a pastry. 

One can only imagine what the plans may be with the crap that Orgeron spouted out.  I hope they get really nasty with this deal.  Because it was and is unbridled bullshit. 

6428820yiun11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

• Like 2

Here's the thing that I'm sure CDC is learning: people love to pile on Texas, especially when we are good. 

We completely ignore the allegation and the entire world would say we have something to hide.  We address it publicly and in a timely manner and the entire world says we are fabricating it and/or obsessing over it.

There's nothing we can do that will win over the general college football community, so we might as well act in our best interests at all time.  The goal should be to discourage future coaches from acting like Farmer Fran.  We need flex to our muscles and burn that motherfucker down.

People will whine and say we are entitled and blah blah blah.  Fuck 'em.  

• Like 4

so...when orgeron decided to pick a useless fight after the game, he glibly sicced his trusty three-legged nutria not realizing that texas already had a demogorgon sitting in the shadows of the ring. i was all, fuck it, meh, whatevs, don't care anymore, but now i'm gonna sit back and enjoy this public face fucking of orgeron and lsu. cheers

Edited by The University
  • Like 1

I am sure CDC's first inclination was to roll his eyes and ignore the whole thing, but when it didn't go away and Orgeron doubled down on his claims Monday, he began to realize he was going to have to do some damage control. I expect CDC will get the last word in, and Tom Herman won't mind the public humiliation heading Orgeron's way.

I'll be honest with you.  A week ago I thought that no matter what happened, the LSU/Texas rivalry would be a relatively healthy one.  I thought it would be close game where both sides would end up respecting the other and the whole fan interaction would be heated and competitive but not petulant. 

Oh well.  Fuck it.  Need to just beat those fuckers.

Easier to be entitled when your team wins.

• Fuck You 1

It would be a shame if someone filed a FOIA request for all phone call records between LSU staff and LaTech staff between Aug 31 and Sep 12. We know there was no phone call before the game. I'm sure there was a call afterwards telling LaTech to keep their mouth shut if they want to keep getting money in Louisiana.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Yeah, Texas takes its brand pretty damn seriously.  You can emphasize that statement, over and over and over.   And then some more.  

We sent three lawyers after a Vietnamese lady in south Austin because of an issue with a pastry. 

One can only imagine what the plans may be with the crap that Orgeron spouted out.  I hope they get really nasty with this deal.  Because it was and is unbridled bullshit. 

6428820yiun11.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I could eat two of those right now.