Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

Immamac is loving this.  Traffic through the roof for weeks.    We can make another excuse when the CFB playoffs are over and Urban is still elsewhere.  Just waiting on NFL season to be over to see how coaching carousel plays out.  Told we are his backup plan if Jaguars hire a current NFL playoffs coordinator instead of him.  

Just now, David Dennison said:

Oh, you mean more unnecessary distraction and speculation than what's going on right now?

Please. 

Yeah, at this point it's just fucking silly. How could it really be worse? There's only like 6 guys left on the roster that I'd give a shit if they transferred. Our 2021 class is getting more fucked by the day.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Oh, you mean more unnecessary distraction and speculation than what's going on right now?

Please. 

Yes. If we fired Herman right now the speculation and distraction would be through the roof. As of now, we have chuds like FCB saying Herman will be back and ESPN running with it and scrolling it during football games. There’s a massive difference.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Because that's not happening right now.

Correct. Outside of this thread and a few randoms on twitter, it's not really happening right now. FCB's "leaning towards not coaching again" story has been accepted as Urban rejecting Texas.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Caddox said:

Yes. If we fired Herman right now the speculation and distraction would be through the roof. As of now, we have chuds like FCB saying Herman will be back and ESPN running with it and scrolling it during football games. There’s a massive difference.

I guess a story like the Texas head coach sniffing around for the South Carolina job is an acceptable level of speculation and distraction.

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

If Texas had an agreement with Urban, there would be no reason for CDC to post that press release.  He would just need to keep quiet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I guess a story like the Texas head coach sniffing around for the South Carolina job is an acceptable level of speculation and distraction.

At least people can publicly pretend like it’s not true. It is silly to pretend like there wouldn’t be more media and fan speculation surrounding our head coaching position if it was actually vacant. Someone would have to be intentionally obtuse to say something like that. (The kids call it trolling.)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

If Texas had an agreement with Urban, there would be no reason for CDC to post that press release.  He would just need to keep quiet. 

CDC was trying to do Herman a solid. Herman kept asking for a vote of confidence and CDC relented against the wishes of other people involved. 

Just when you think we can't sink any lower in the level of stupidity I open the thread and see we're now listening to Paul fucking Finebaum. Jesus Christ, just shut it down, the thread,  the football program, shut it all down. Paul fucking Finebaum.  Seriously, what the fuck?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Just when you think we can't sink any lower in the level of stupidity I open the thread and see we're now listening to Paul fucking Finebaum. Jesus Christ, just shut it down, the thread,  the football program, shut it all down. Paul fucking Finebaum.  Seriously, what the fuck?

If it is not a mess, it will do until it gets here.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Hard to tell from available pics. What do you think, @Nicole44 ?

Michelle Herman Fires Back At Zach Smith – Branded Sports

I don’t have fun bags/ bolt one. They seem fine to me. ??? She has a nice figure. But starting to IMO look rough in the face. Too much alcohol. She’s pretty. I don’t swing that way but y’all are the experts. I think she’s pretty. 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, pops said:

Obviously tom didn't reach out to SC. His agent did. Which is why meechelle can say it is false, like her titties. 

I agree. You would always hide behind an agent unless you drunk dialed someone during a bender.  Herman under stress equals more Gatorade and Vodka.   

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I don’t have fun bags/ bolt one. They seem fine to me. ??? She has a nice figure. But starting to IMO look rough in the face. Too much alcohol. She’s pretty. I don’t swing that way but y’all are the experts. I think she’s pretty. 

She's a surly 1. Just the way it works around here. 

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic