Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

31 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I have bad news. The plane we were tracking last night just added a non Austin destination from Cincy. It's going to ATL now.  I believe that was the plane associated with Kendra Scott. That's not the flight my friends.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS#flightPageActivityLog

Kendra Scott is a professor at UT. Texas admin may be using her plane to meet with Fickell and Narduzzi. All of which would be a massive waste of time.

Ya know, a skeptical person could look at the information leaks over the last few days, like the $12M and the reference to vetting other candidates, and conclude that Meyer actually did change his mind over the weekend and they are really doing a last ditch effort to try and get him to change his mind back, including having the head of the Board of Regents meet with him.  I sure hope that's not the case here.  It would be nice to get some sort of resolution soon. This is painful.

44 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I have bad news. The plane we were tracking last night just added a non Austin destination from Cincy. It's going to ATL now.  I believe that was the plane associated with Kendra Scott. That's not the flight my friends.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JTL512/history/20201201/0000Z/KVNY/KAUS#flightPageActivityLog

They're just picking up his daughter's in-laws, so they can be there for their son's announcement...obviously.

Decent point from Nahlin:

The fact there is no vacancy has muted the hysteria so far

Yes there are plenty of articles being written - but once Tom is officially fired the National attention will increase ten-fold.  It might be one of the reasons CDC has held off on shit-canning Tom just yet.  Allows them to be just a little bit more under-the-radar in their search.

Edited by Hiphopopotamos
  • Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

I find it hard to believe they fly Urban in here before firing Tom so I think tracking a plane to Austin is worthless. But if they were so inclined, you avoid the media by flying into Pflugerville or Georgetown like they have in the past. 

Derka is the private driver?  

Just now, troph said:

What a difference a month makes. Ignoring the “news” and going from doom scrolling election coverage to doom scrolling flight aware and 995ers for the coaching search. Total upgrade. 2021 is almost here.

It really says a lot about how fucked up 2020 has been that this insane thread actually gives us a sense of normalcy.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Decent point from Nahlin:

Yes there are plenty of articles being written - but once Tom is officially fired the National attention will increase ten-fold.  It might be one of the reasons CDC has held off on shit-canning Tom just yet.  Allows them to be just a little bit more under-the-radar in their search.

Muted hysteria? That guy doesn't go on Surly. People here have been up for days tracking flights and doing LexisNexis on Kendra Scott's ex husband's businesses.  

BTW has anyone thought to track flights out of Provo, Spain? 

41 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

citation-latitude-int.jpg
244246_big.jpg

am I crazy, or does the 2nd picture look incredibly similar to the picture of the private jet interor HFD posted?

It makes no shit what model of jet we send.  When Urban sees that we are unlike those Neanderthals up in Ohio, because we have gone the way of the bidet even in our jets,  it will seal the deal.  Word is working in L.A. has opened his eyes to tp being for the troglodytes and now desires to be among civilized assholes!

Edited by RollLeft

Good morning! 😘 What’s for breakfast? Lucky for me, I start a new job on Monday, so I can continue to enjoy this epic thread without feeling any guilt. 

I honestly haven’t laughed this hard in a long time. Keep up the good work. Other sites are running traps on us. This is good for Surly. 

It makes no shit what model of jet we send.  When Urban sees that we are unlike those Neanderthals up in Ohio, because we have gone the way of the bidet even in our jets,  it will seal the deal.  Word is working in L.A. has opened his eyes to tp being for the troglodytes and now desires to be among civilized assholes!

Bidet is fine still can’t be a shitty rental, a new rental maybe. If the leather is worn out and the seat belts are grimy with stains on the carpet he’ll bail. Shit I know I would.

53 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

How small of a drone do you think could ensure no jail time?

I would imagine whomever we enlist to perform aerial reconnaissance will not want their name attached to the drone.  You do not need to register it if its less than .55 lbs. Most of these drones can only fly up to an hour so we will have to work in shifts and we will need someone to research the airspace classifications and rules in the areas surrounding the airport.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Tom Chairman said:

That's cute that you think we feel guilty.

Oh I don’t. Even if this thread is about nothing it’s more entertaining than the last decade of football. And it’s a hell of a lot better than what the 9.95’ers are spewing. With some notable exceptions. 

All these “insiders” are hedging now. Lots of “not sures.” Which is outstanding. Let’s me know we aren’t gonna goat-rope this. Unless Mayo is involved. Mayo ruins everything. 

15 hours ago, closetojumping said:

In the hangar. Tomorrow, we're taking a round trip around the greater midwest. 

All of you people howling about Jack Daniels probably turn to Bud Light once you're deep into the cups. If I've had a few Knob Creek rye manhattans or some such and don't feel like making another and I'm watching sports, or I'm at a bar (remember those?) bullshitting with buddies or business partners and past a couple of martinis or manhattans, give me a fucking Jack & Coke, or 10. Fucking @SydneyCarton is a charlatan if he doesn't freely admit that our go-to on the golf course is exactly a Jack & Coke/Diet Coke. 

Getting all hoity-toity with the booze and fast food on this thread has been bizarre to watch. This site is loaded to the brim with poors, degenerates, hustlers, hillbillies, and assclowns. I'm guessing anything beyond the well rotguts at the local Sizzler has most of you priced out of your comfort zone. Also, @Newy25 doth protest too much. I'm guessing he was backing his truck up to the window at McDonald's on a daily basis for years before having a heart attack at 38, a stomach band put in at 42, popped that at 43, and then got religion and lost the weight after the gastro bypass at 45 when the doctor warned him that he was at "the end of the line".

Listen, I hope you're right. All I'm passing on is that this is not the jet we're looking for, apparently. Fuck it, maybe JetLinx has a big swinging dick from UT running shit there and it's all the same. 

Current buzz out there is that Elko could be a legit HC candidate this offseason and Muschamp takes the DC gig at ATM. He and Jimbo are friends and aggies have short memories once they're validated by someone choosing to work for them who they'd previously hated. 

Lets be perfectly clear: I will drink Jack And Coke, particularly on a golf course. Jack and Coke is a fucking drink all its own, no different than a vodka and soda, or in the case CoachKiss when he's feelin' frisky, malibu and mountain do for the wife. But that doesn't mean Jack Daniels is Bourbon, or that it's not trash. I also drink fucking Lone Star. 

It's also worth noting that Golf Course beverage wenches aren't exactly known for the vast selection of different bourbons in airplane bottles. If something else was available, that might be what I drink. Then again, maybe not, because if I'm mixing it with coke who the fuck cares?

And while I'm enjoying Newy's jihad, I do have to comment on his earlier post daring to cast slight on Taco Bell: Fuck you sir. Taco Bell is a vital piece of the Drunk American food pyramid. It has a high level of nostalgia AND still makes the occasional appearance. CTJ ate 3-5 Mexican pizzas a week before they ripped his heart out by discontinuing them.

RIP

Taco Bell says goodbye to its Mexican Pizza and four other menu items

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic