Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Maybe having a guy who voted by mail railing against voting by mail might not be the best strategy?

Who ILLEGALLY voted by mail. Seriously. The people who screamed the loudest about voter fraud turned out to have committed....voter fraud. In an important swing state.

Wait...I’ve got it. Our theme for the last election is “three million illegal Republican officials votes.” And we actually have more proof of that than we do of the supposed illegal alien votes.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Who ILLEGALLY voted by mail. Seriously. The people who screamed the loudest about voter fraud turned out to have committed....voter fraud. In an important swing state.

Wait...I’ve got it. Our theme for the last election is “three million illegal Republican officials votes.” And we actually have more proof of that than we do of the supposed illegal alien votes.

While I share your outrage the republicans, our former party, are simply fucking themselves worse with this strategy,

So good. They can go fuck themselves, I’ll speak on your behalf without permission because you wouid give it anyway.

Fuck all y’all.

3 hours ago, Message Board User said:

And here we go...

I think I speak for us all when I say a Netflix docuseries would just work a whole lot better right now for everyone.  At least everyone in my house .       

Edited by AbeFroman

I keep seeing mentions that Trump is considering a speech to the nation on race and unity. Fucking LULZ. While his presidency is likely over anyway, that will be the final nail in the coffin if he actually goes through with it. That self absorbed piece of shit is absolutely incapable of giving a speech that wouldn't be a fucking train-wreck. We all know he lacks the ability to demonstrate even the tiniest bit of empathy and compassion. He'll just stand there sniffling and  complaining like the bitch-ass pussy that he is. Most of his speech will be about how unfair the fake news media has treated him throughout this mess, and the remainder will probably mix in random attacks on our last black president for actually showing more leadership as a civilian. His ever dwindling base will immediately cite it as possibly the greatest speech in oratorical history, while the rest of the world will look on in horror. Do it Donald, and just pull the plug early you fucking retard. 

I keep seeing mentions that Trump is considering a speech to the nation on race and unity. Fucking LULZ. While his presidency is likely over anyway, that will be the final nail in the coffin if he actually goes through with it. That self absorbed piece of shit is absolutely incapable of giving a speech that wouldn't be a fucking train-wreck. We all know he lacks the ability to demonstrate even the tiniest bit of empathy and compassion. He'll just stand there sniffling and  complaining like the bitch-ass pussy that he is. Most of his speech will be about how unfair the fake news media has treated him throughout this mess, and the remainder will probably mix in random attacks on our last black president for actually showing more leadership as a civilian. His ever dwindling base will immediately cite it as possibly the greatest speech in oratorical history, while the rest of the world will look on in horror. Do it Donald, and just pull the plug early you fucking retard. 

He’ll read some scripted generic “America is strong because of its diversity, and we’re dedicated to justice for all.” He’ll do it with a flat tone.

His supporters will praise it as better than the Gettysburg address.

Within 12 hours, he will say a buncha shit that completely guts every decent thing he said.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

You think he would do it with or without the white hood on?

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Why does it seem like so many national republicans are registered to vote in Florida? Is it some strategy to keep it Red? Are there no residency requirement, and should some percent of Dems from NY and CA register in Florida as well?

I'm wondering if they vote at home AND in Florida.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RPM said:

Are there any national level audits that prevent someone from voting in 2 states?  I wouldn’t assume this practice is widespread but I would guess it’s a lot more than non-US citizens voting. Especially in states that have a high number of vacation homes of out of state residents.

5 hours ago, DigDug said:

Yep, can't wait to hear the talk by Donald. He'll mess up and miss pronounce half the words written for him on his teleprompter. He'll have that nasal thing going on. And I'm sure the words will come deeply from inside his caring heart. Is Stephen Miller writing it? 

3 hours ago, RPM said:

I remember thinking it odd how quickly the Trump administration wrapped up its Voter Integrity Commission claiming scant evidence of voter fraud after making such an issue out of voter fraud. I wonder if people with out-of-state vacation homes who claim vote-by- mail is rife with fraud know something we don't.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I remember thinking it odd how quickly the Trump administration wrapped up its Voter Integrity Commission claiming scant evidence of voter fraud after making such an issue out of voter fraud. I wonder if people with out-of-state vacation homes who claim vote-by- mail is rife with fraud know something we don't.

Each accusation?

The Federal Election Commission can finally do their job now that Trump appointee, James E. Trainor III, is on board. He's the attorney from Austin who worked for the Trump campaign in '16 and the members will have their hands full since there are over 350 items on their backlogged docket. Yuck. However, I don't think they have the teeth they used to and Trainor is an advocate of less regulations with respect to campaign finance (like that is going SO well for Americans right now). I am skeptical that they will be examining the people mentioned above in any detail. At all. Trump and the GOP have successfully eroded pretty much all of our institutions. If Steve Bannon could be declared a traitor to the Republic and placed in a walled solitary compound I would be most appreciative.

Oh and:

SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK YOU MORON!!!!

11 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

no shit. how fucked up is this country when john bolton is fucking ray of hope !!!

fuck me

I wouldn't call him a ray of hope. I'd call him a self-serving douchebag who shirked his civic duties during Impeachment for the sake of personal gain and the protection of his Party. Fuck him. Someone should steal a copy of his book, scan it, and release it on the Internet. 

• Like 6

Why does it seem like so many national republicans are registered to vote in Florida? Is it some strategy to keep it Red? Are there no residency requirement, and should some percent of Dems from NY and CA register in Florida as well?

Add Alabama Senate candidate Tommy Tuberville to the list.

He doesn’t even live in Alabama any longer, yet he’s likely to be the Republican nominee.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I wouldn't call him a ray of hope. I'd call him a self-serving douchebag who shirked his civic duties during Impeachment for the sake of personal gain and the protection of his Party. Fuck him. Someone should steal a copy of his book, scan it, and release it on the Internet. 

The problem when you're a shitbag president is that nothing but shitbags will work for you. And eventually because they're shitbags they'll also try to stab you in the back. 

It's very true that an organization takes on the culture of their leader. And so no surprise that the current culture in the white house is led by equal measures incompetence, grift, and spite.

Edited by TornACL

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This morning I compiled a short list of top military men who have voiced their disapproval of Trump.  It's rather stunning.

General Colin Powell (Army)
Former Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff
Former Secretary of State
Former National Security Advisor

Admiral Michael Mullen (Navy)
Former Chief of Naval Operations

General Martin Dempsey (Army)
Former Chief of Staff, US Army

General Richard Myers (Air Force)
Former Commander In Chief, North American Aerospace Defense Command
Former Commander in Chief, US Space Command
Current President, Kansas State University

General James Mattis (Marine Corps)
Former Secretary of Defense
Former Commander, US Central Command
Former Commander, US Joint Forces Command

Admiral William McRaven (Navy)
Former Commander, US Special Operations Command
Former Chancellor, University of Texas System

General John Allen (Marine Corps)
Former Commander, International Security Assistance Force

General John Kelly (Marine Corps)
Former Secretary of Homeland Security
Former Commander, US Southern Command
Former White House Chief of Staff

General James McConville (Army)
Chief of Staff, US Army

Captain Ryan McCarthy (Army)
Secretary, US Army

Michael Grinston (Army)
Sergeant Major, US Army

Yea, its the closest thing youll (hopefull) see to a military revolt to a sitting CiC.  

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This morning I compiled a short list of top military men who have voiced their disapproval of Trump.  It's rather stunning.

Chief of Staff, US Army

Secretary, US Army

Michael Grinston (Army)
Sergeant Major, US Army

0oREOUp9WV9bhNFvpd-5kpXrYOLliGVEQO6_O1mT

Now look at the 89 co-signers of a letter voicing concern over the use of the military against American protesters:

As defense leaders who share a deep commitment to the Constitution, to freedom and justice for all Americans, and to the extraordinary men and women who volunteer to serve and protect our nation, we call on the president to immediately end his plans to send active-duty military personnel into cities as agents of law enforcement, or to employ them or any another military or police forces in ways that undermine the constitutional rights of Americans. The members of our military are always ready to serve in our nation’s defense. But they must never be used to violate the rights of those they are sworn to protect.

Leon E. Panetta, former defense secretary

Chuck Hagel, former defense secretary

Ashton B. Carter, former defense secretary

William S. Cohen, former defense secretary

Sasha Baker, former deputy chief of staff to the defense secretary

AD

Donna Barbisch, retired major general in the U.S. Army

Jeremy Bash, chief of staff to the defense secretary

Jeffrey P. Bialos, former deputy under secretary of defense for industrial affairs

Susanna V. Blume, former deputy chief of staff to the deputy defense secretary

Ian Brzezinski, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Europe and NATO

Gabe Camarillo, former assistant secretary of the Air Force

Kurt M. Campbell, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Asia and the Pacific

Michael Carpenter, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia

Rebecca Bill Chavez, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Western hemisphere affairs

Derek Chollet, former assistant defense secretary for international security affairs

Dan Christman, retired lieutenant general in the U.S. Army and former assistant to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

AD

James Clapper, former under secretary of defense for intelligence and director of national intelligence

Eliot A. Cohen, former member of planning staff for the defense department and former member of the Defense Policy Board

Erin Conaton, former under secretary of defense for personnel and readiness

John Conger, former principal deputy under secretary of defense

Peter S. Cooke, retired major general of the U.S. Army Reserve

Richard Danzig, former secretary of the U.S. Navy

Janine Davidson, former under secretary of the U.S. Navy

Robert L. Deitz, former general counsel at the National Security Agency

Abraham M. Denmark, former deputy assistant defense secretary for East Asia

Michael B. Donley, former secretary of the U.S. Air Force

John W. Douglass, retired brigadier general in the U.S. Air Force and former assistant secretary of the U.S. Navy

AD

Raymond F. DuBois, former acting under secretary of the U.S. Army

Eric Edelman, former under secretary of defense for policy

Eric Fanning, former secretary of the U.S. Army

Evelyn N. Farkas, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia

Michèle A. Flournoy, former under secretary of defense for policy

Nelson M. Ford, former under secretary of the U.S. Army

Alice Friend, former principal director for African affairs in the office of the under defense secretary for policy

John A. Gans Jr., former speechwriter for the defense secretary

Sherri Goodman, former deputy under secretary of defense for environmental security

André Gudger, former deputy assistant defense secretary for manufacturing and industrial base policy

Robert Hale, former under secretary of defense and Defense Department comptroller

AD

Michael V. Hayden, retired general in the U.S. Air Force and former director of the National Security Agency and CIA

Mark Hertling, retired lieutenant general in the U.S. Army and former commanding general of U.S. Army Europe

Kathleen H. Hicks, former principal deputy under secretary of defense for policy

Deborah Lee James, former secretary of the U.S. Air Force

John P. Jumper, retired general of the U.S. Air Force and former chief of staff of the Air Force

Colin H. Kahl, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Middle East policy

Mara E. Karlin, former deputy assistant defense secretary for strategy and force development

Frank Kendall, former under secretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics

Susan Koch, former deputy assistant defense secretary for threat-reduction policy

Ken Krieg, former under secretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics

AD

J. William Leonard, former deputy assistant defense secretary for security and information operations

Steven J. Lepper, retired major general of the U.S. Air Force

George Little, former Pentagon press secretary

William J. Lynn III, former deputy defense secretary

Ray Mabus, former secretary of the U.S. Navy and former governor of Mississippi

Kelly Magsamen, former principal deputy assistant defense secretary for Asian and Pacific security affairs

Carlos E. Martinez, retired brigadier general of the U.S. Air Force Reserve

Michael McCord, former under secretary of defense and Defense Department comptroller

Chris Mellon, former deputy assistant defense secretary for intelligence

James N. Miller, former under secretary of defense for policy

Edward T. Morehouse Jr., former principal deputy assistant defense secretary and former acting assistant defense secretary for operational energy plans and programs

AD

Jamie Morin, former director of cost assessment and program evaluation at the Defense Department and former acting under secretary of the U.S. Air Force

Jennifer M. O’Connor, former general counsel of the Defense Department

Sean O’Keefe, former secretary of the U.S. Navy

Dave Oliver, former principal deputy under secretary of defense for acquisition, technology and logistics

Robert B. Pirie, former under secretary of the U.S. Navy

John Plumb, former acting deputy assistant defense secretary for space policy

Eric Rosenbach, former assistant defense secretary for homeland defense and global security

Deborah Rosenblum, former acting deputy assistant defense secretary for counternarcotics

Todd Rosenblum, acting assistant defense secretary for homeland defense and Americas’ security affairs

Tommy Ross, former deputy assistant defense secretary for security cooperation

Henry J. Schweiter, former deputy assistant defense secretary

David B. Shear, former assistant defense secretary for Asian and Pacific security affairs

Amy E. Searight, former deputy assistant defense secretary for South and Southeast Asia

Vikram J. Singh, former deputy assistant defense secretary for South and Southeast Asia

Julianne Smith, former deputy national security adviser to the vice president and former principal director for Europe and NATO policy

Paula Thornhill, retired brigadier general of the Air Force and former principal director for Near Eastern and South Asian affairs

Jim Townsend, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Europe and NATO policy

Sandy Vershbow, former assistant defense secretary for international security affairs

Michael Vickers, former under secretary of defense for intelligence

Celeste Wallander, former deputy assistant defense secretary for Russia, Ukraine and Eurasia

Andrew Weber, former assistant defense secretary for nuclear, chemical and biological defense programs

William F. Wechsler, former deputy assistant defense secretary for special operations and combating terrorism

Doug Wilson, former assistant defense secretary for public affairs

Anne A. Witkowsky, former deputy assistant defense secretary for stability and humanitarian affairs

Douglas Wise, former deputy director of the Defense Intelligence Agency

Daniel P. Woodward, retired brigadier general of the U.S. Air Force

Margaret H. Woodward, retired major general of the U.S. Air Force

Carl Woog, former deputy assistant to the defense secretary for communications

Robert O. Work, former deputy defense secretary

Dov S. Zakheim, former under secretary of defense and Defense Department comptroller

WaPo story

Chief of Staff, US Army
Secretary, US Army
Michael Grinston (Army)
Sergeant Major, US Army

Add-

Michael Hayden, retired United States Air Force four-star general and former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

James Clapper, retired lieutenant general in the United States Air Force and is the former Director of National Intelligence. Clapper has held several key positions within the United States Intelligence Community. He served as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency from 1992 until 1995.
  • Like 1