Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Show me another Republican president who ever had anything close to that from African-Americans in an approval poll.

George W Bush after 9/11.

President George W. Bush's job ratings overall and among blacks increased significantly after 9/11. He averaged a 43% approval rating among blacks in 2001 and a 46% black approval rating in 2002. 

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

When you have America in your news organization's name, you need a foreign correspondent to report on events happening in America.

If he's actually a real person and not a bot, he's got a pretty sweet gig. Imagine if you got paid to make up propaganda subversive to Russia (or some other country you dislike) every day in the service of the US.

And a bunch of their citizens ate up whatever bullshit you came up with and the president even retweeted your "reports"! 

57 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm very uneasy about letting foreign players into our media. BBC nature shows----sure, but there is some line that needs to be present.

We lost control when we let an Australian tabloid publisher start a news network.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Legitimately still laughing that someone who is paid to publish polls said that Trump has 41% black support yet is still underwater overall.

39 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Show me another Republican president who ever had anything close to that from African-Americans in an approval poll.

Truly, this is among the most comical things I've seen growing out of this.  41%....are you fucking shitting me?

Here's some recent Trump approval numbers among black voters.  In October...

An overwhelming majority of black voters — 85 percent — said in a new Hill-HarrisX poll that they would choose any Democratic presidential candidate over President Trump.

On April 10th, from a Fox news poll:

President Trump earned a 19% job approval rating from black voters in the latest Fox News poll as the Trump reelection campaign works to double the 8% support he received from this cohort four years ago.

Please tell me that Trumpsters actually believe that he has 41% support among black voters, and that his current course of action is helping him.  Seriously, please tell me that.  Trump actually might manage to get himself down to "margin of error" numbers among black voters before this is all said and done.  

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I'm sure Trump must have some legit evidence, to publicly accuse someone of belonging to an organization that he himself labeled as a terrorist organization. 

So according to our president, our country is being attacked and ravaged by suburban skate board kids and 75 yr old stumblers.    Oh the humanity.

Rasmussen Pollster: "Mr. Black American, if President Trump shot himself in the dick would you say you approve of his performance?"

41% - Yes, 44% - No he should shoot himself somewhere else, 15% No he shouldn't shoot himself

Rasmussen Release - "41% of black men would say they approve of President Trump's performance"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Could be a set up?"

"Ok Martin, so after they push you, we're gonna want your head to crack on the sidewalk, preferably hard enough that you start bleeding profusely out of your ear..."

Deplorables was the absolute correct word.  Fuck these people.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

That poll is false.  Don’t your people like to use the term “fake news?”  Well you can finally apply that phrase accurately. 

well, every accusation is actually a confession. it's all projection all the time. it's uncanny.

33 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Could be a set up?"

"Ok Martin, so after they push you, we're gonna want your head to crack on the sidewalk, preferably hard enough that you start bleeding profusely out of your ear..."

but do we have any proof that he wasn’t hiding receipts for squibs he recently purchased in anticipation of the shove so that he could flop?  many people are saying it was all coordinated. 

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Drudge's headline:

EaFQcsZXkAY3n6Y?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The position of that man's arms, flexed and contracted inwards, combined with his crossed legs, is known as decorticate posturing. You see it with severe brain trauma (like you couldn't already tell that with the pool of blood from his ear..)

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

40 minutes ago, Red Five said:

"Could be a set up?"

Of all the Trump tweets that are so fucking deranged that I think, "That's a parody.... right?"

I mean... "could be a set up?"  Are you fucking kidding me?  

My eyes tell me that he was a pretty feeble man who lacked the balance/reflexes to protect himself, and thus bounced his head off the cement like a fucking ripe cantaloup.  But you're telling me he was dangerous Antifa who was disabling police communications?

JFC.

Fuck everyone who supports this deranged fascist clown.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

ANTIFA Provocateur was a pretty good album by Foreigner.

tumblr_myv2npexUT1qg0fg0o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_myv2npexUT1qg0fg0o7_r1_250.gif

i wasn't a huge fan of that album.  i thought it was a little too soft.  "I Want To Know What Love Is."

their prior studio albums were 4 and Head Games.  those rocked a little more.

Edited by Jive Turkey
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

26 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Cornyn has admitted now that he's not fit for the job.  That quote should be a prominent piece of every ad that his eventual challenger airs.

Yep.  His response is the one that should be highlighted, not Rubio.  It's literally Cornyn's job to pay attention to this shit.  "Oh, well, I just don't get it" isn't a fucking acceptable response from a representative of the people.  Fucking resign you fraud.