Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

look i've occasionally fallen for the fake melania narrative, and i've remained doubtful, but this is proof to me. that is fake fucking melania. her face isn't even close to the same.

Yeah, that woman is at least 10 years younger. That is crazy. 

8 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

What the actual fuck? How can anyone believe this stupid shit? This is so very fucking disgusting. My niece is an RN and got covis working her ass off for patients. The sheer disrespect to all the healthcare workers is beyond fucked up. I hate him so much. 

Ok--I don't even understand the theory.  Who would be paying anybody for a dead man?

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

look i've occasionally fallen for the fake melania narrative, and i've remained doubtful, but this is proof to me. that is fake fucking melania. her face isn't even close to the same.

The ONLY reason I don't buy fake Melania is his inner circle has leaked information like crazy since the beginning and that is such a weird thing that the temptation to leak it would be too great. Seems like a fairly large number of people would have to be aware of it and I think it would get out. But shit, that's just not her.

15 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

What the actual fuck? How can anyone believe this stupid shit? This is so very fucking disgusting. My niece is an RN and got covis working her ass off for patients. The sheer disrespect to all the healthcare workers is beyond fucked up. I hate him so much. 

Listen dude, we know what nurses make now.  We've seen the pay stub. This is the wrong place to look for sympathy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

He's saying doctors and hospitals are paid more for treating covid so they list a person's reason for dying as covid when it might be for heart failure. The fuckhead is trying to sow doubt over the number of covid dead with this bullshit lie. 

this is our concern, dude.

So private-insurance physicians have a financial incentive to lie about treatments/cause of death, in Trump's opinion, to make more money?  But we should do away with the easily tracked Affordable Care Act's insurance options which clearly report where money goes and causes of death?  Got it.  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

The ONLY reason I don't buy fake Melania is his inner circle has leaked information like crazy since the beginning and that is such a weird thing that the temptation to leak it would be too great. Seems like a fairly large number of people would have to be aware of it and I think it would get out. But shit, that's just not her.

I've been a little wary of it too. I'm a big Dave fan and probably a little susceptible to theories anyway--partly due to spending so much time reading disinfo stuff I swear it normalizes it. But compared to the way she is on television (real Melania jerking her hand away and not inviting closeness--it hasn't just been when he's had COVID) with some of these events, it does create doubt in my mind. I can't recall if Noel Casler has ever discussed it. He'd probably know if Trump's used them in the past.

Just looked up his twitter and he had this from the speech yesterday. Seems to be her this time but he mentions fakes in the past apparently?

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

Trump parade on memorial drive. Lots of trump flags flying higher than US flags, in case you were wondering where the loyalties lie.

Don't these people have jobs?

778aaed79ec6f98ef96512d958a13b39.jpg

Some dumb shit on another board tried to say if you have an American flag flying on your house everyone already knows you're a Trump supporter. I pointed out that I have an American flag and would never cast a vote for Trump. Also there are many houses in my neighborhood with Trump flags and no American flag. Response was some nonsensical rambling about me being brainwashed by the Libtard MSM...
  • Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

As POTUS, he has access to the best information available on any subject, which can be spoon fed to him.  He doesn't even have to read it.

Yet half his public statements regurgitate stupid-ass internet bullshit that was debunked by lay people six months ago.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

They’ve been sayin this shit for months. I don’t see this moving the needle much now.

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

I have family members in the health care field who actually support him. They are traitors to their professions (and to their faith and to their country and to future generations and to me). It's tough to reconcile. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UncleSonny said:

Makeup, lighting, and cameras...how do they work?

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Makeup, lighting, and cameras...how do they work?

Yeah I get it. It's almost certainly her and anybody taking it too seriously isn't doing anything much different than MAGAs claiming that Biden has Alzheimer's or Hilary was once a man or whatever.

But look, it's a fun, dumb distraction from all the real scary shit that consumes this administration. Unlike the Trumpers conspiracy theories, I'm not using it to justify my vote. I have plenty of legitimate real world reasons to want to vote the fucker out.

It's a pretty harmless conspiracy theory that I don't really believe, but every time I see another video or picture that looks like a completely different person it starts to feel slightly more credible. It ultimately won't matter either way but I still hope it's true for the lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I know it’s just one more piece of shit to heap on the pile, but as someone who works at hospital, this shitfuck claim is absolutely infuriating.

I have personally debunked this conspiracy theory with probably 10-15 people I know in real life. I was kind and patient with them and explained in detail how hospital billing works, how ICD coding works, how death certificates work (IE mechanism and cause of death) and laid out how the treatments for a severely ill Covid patient are very, very expensive and it’s not because they’re Covid patients - it’s because being on a vent, being in the ICU, and extended stays cost a shittton no matter if the patient has Covid or an aneurysm or a car wreck. Finally, I explained how hospitals had no incentive to prioritize those patients (who are expensive to provide care for and who the hospital may not get fully reimbursed for) over the many, MANY procedures and surgeries that had to be cancelled or postponed because of the pandemic.

And because I’m not a politician and I keep my politics very hidden because of where I live and what I do for a living, they all listened to me and acknowledged that they got it.

Now, here’s Tangerine Mussolini spewing that garbage again. I guarantee y’all that probably half of the people I “fixed” will be back on their bullshit about this again and even more people I know will believe in that and ask me about it.

Seriously, if he gets another four years......

That misinformation spreads like wildfire on Facebook. 

6 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Yeah I get it. It's almost certainly her and anybody taking it too seriously isn't doing anything much different than MAGAs claiming that Biden has Alzheimer's or Hilary was once a man or whatever.

But look, it's a fun, dumb distraction from all the real scary shit that consumes this administration. Unlike the Trumpers conspiracy theories, I'm not using it to justify my vote. I have plenty of legitimate real world reasons to want to vote the fucker out.

It's a pretty harmless conspiracy theory that I don't really believe, but every time I see another video or picture that looks like a completely different person it starts to feel slightly more credible. It ultimately won't matter either way but I still hope it's true for the lulz.

This one was more titillating. 

f22ee0a13fc116034a952e07b48dfe46.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Okie State said:
18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:
That misinformation spreads like wildfire on Facebook. 

Even when I call out things like this as being blatant bullshit nobody cares. Crickets.

I gave up with a lot of people, they wanna believe and even when I can convince for awhile, the kool-aid truck comes around again and off they go. So, it's like @Bama Chicksays, they just go around in a circle.

• Like 1

I don't think Melania is like Eva Braun, I think she's more of a Geli Raubal type in Trump's life.  

I'll leave it to Trumpers tonight to learn some history and then realize, "Holy shit, our guy is fucked up..."  

2 hours ago, UncleSonny said:

Plus they are all too fucking stupid to pull something like that off.

She looks different because of differing number of days between botox injections.

3 minutes ago, Bookman said:

If I'm reading correctly what they are doing now  (deferring to the states) seems to go against what they did in Bush Gore (overruling FL state SC) , correct? I'm not sure how setting conditions for re-counts and setting deadlines for accepting ballots are comparable but like I said I'm no lawyer and I tend not to freak out when NPR is not freaking out.

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

If I'm reading correctly what they are doing now  (deferring to the states) seems to go against what they did in Bush Gore (overruling FL state SC) , correct? I'm not sure how setting conditions for re-counts and setting deadlines for accepting ballots are comparable but like I said I'm no lawyer and I tend not to freak out when NPR is not freaking out.

I posted it because you said you didn't know what Bush v. Gore is. It's an interesting opinion to read.

The Supreme Court not doing anything right now doesn't mean they won't do something in the future. No need to freak out though.