Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, BNB said:

Trump is the first President since Carter that hasn't started a war, and you all can't stand it.

You want a war.

Trump is trying to make peace in the middle east and you all want continued wars.

Trump is the first president in modern history to incite his followers to commit acts of violence against their fellow Americans, so.....keep fucking that chicken.

walmart-el-paso-shooting-suspect.png

190811142155-headlines-fall-short-of-hig

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BNB said:

Trump is the first President since Carter that hasn't started a war, and you all can't stand it.

You want a war.

Trump is trying to make peace in the middle east and you all want continued wars.

There’s no way you weren’t a “freedom fries” guy 17 years ago. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

what in the actual fuck? lol

obamawhat.gif

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

That's a lie. I heard Trump is at war with a cabal of baby eating Democratic George Soros clones that shoot lasers out of their asses. WAKE UP

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt. 

Learn it, Live it, Love it. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Apparently they’ve got a bigass convoy driving around the loop in Houston right now. Seems they’re doing this all over the country.

I got stuck in one of these at work today. Blasted past it on the highway so I didn’t appear to be helping them or whatever. That thing went on for several miles with hundreds of cars. 

37 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

6a2555f4a206c42db1682fa6bc96db25.jpg

For those of you Trumpers who've always wondered what Rosie O'Donnell's vagina looked like up close, whilst wearing wool underwear...here it is (albeit rotated 90 degrees)

On 10/31/2020 at 10:57 AM, BrickHorn said:

My kid was upset that Lil Wayne met with Trump, but he just laughed his ass off about Lil Pump. Apparently that dude has zero cred and is a joke in the rap community. 

I can totally relate to the discussion with a kid about the relative credibility of Lil Wayne, Lil Pump, and Lil Jon.  

Oof, my life.

I love the "election night" angle that Trump is promoting as vital in terms of deciding an election.

George W. Bush was declared the victor over Al Gore exactly 5 weeks after election day.  I'm no historian, but I'm pretty sure Donald Trump wouldn't be President right now if Al Gore had won that election.  

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I love the "election night" angle that Trump is promoting as vital in terms of deciding an election.

George W. Bush was declared the victor over Al Gore exactly 5 weeks after election day.  I'm no historian, but I'm pretty sure Donald Trump wouldn't be President right now if Al Gore had won that election.  

He only ran because of how bad obama was remember?

2 hours ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

i guess this doesn't count because, you know, he's getting his ass kicked.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

You know what else he shares with Carter: being a US president when an unruly mob sacked a US Embassy in the Middle East. 

Are you Tom Herman in real life?  Cause you seem like MENSA. 

7A70AD71-0496-4F3C-BF06-F35BE5D1DC0E.jpeg

Edited by Bateshorn

1 hour ago, Constant said:

I got stuck in one of these at work today. Blasted past it on the highway so I didn’t appear to be helping them or whatever. That thing went on for several miles with hundreds of cars. 

passed one today in Maryland clogging up the middle lane of the freeway.  Can't understand the purpose--nobody here jumps on the freeway to get to a voting center.

57 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

You know what else he shares with Carter: being a US president when an unruly mob sacked a US Embassy in the Middle East. 

Are you Tom Herman in real life?  Cause you seem like MENSA. 

7A70AD71-0496-4F3C-BF06-F35BE5D1DC0E.jpeg

Man, I had completely fucking forgotten about this. How wild is it that something like this was just a complete nonstory?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, the freeway blocking assholery is pretty garden-variety.  But these folks aren't "protesting" anything.  It's a show of force.  That's all that it is.  Flexing muscle, and warning the "enemies of the state" that they're ready to act.  See the iteration of this bullshit here in Texas this week, with the Biden campaign bus.

See the bodies being carted out of an El Paso Wal-Mart.

The Brown Shirts are following the playbook.  It will get worse.

Hey man maybe you should take a break for a couple days

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BNB said:

You want a war.

Don't want a war, but I'd take Carter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What war did Obama start? Is he getting credit for “starting” Libya? If that counts as starting a war, then you’ve got to count Trump’s support for the Saudi’s expanded Yemen war too.

We've always been at war with Eastasia, you moron.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What war did Obama start? Is he getting credit for “starting” Libya? If that counts as starting a war, then you’ve got to count Trump’s support for the Saudi’s expanded Yemen war too.

The war on white male Presidents.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

But Biden has dementia!!!

I don't want to make issue of folks with speech issues as my wife is a 20+ year dedicated speech therapist/speech-language pathologist.  

But just so you Trumpers know...his speaking here is completely and nearly 100% indicative of a palatal lisp.  Since he only recently developed this issue, it is about 80%+ indicative evidence that he has endured a TIA, or Transient Ischemic Attack.  A mini stroke.  I know you Trumpers won't accept that.  But listen to the way he speaks lately.  It's happened.  It's not a childhood stutter like Biden has that get to pick on like bullying assholes.  Your False Messiah is displaying one symptom after another of someone who has suffered mini-strokes.  I wish him well.  I'd wish you well, but you're already looking for hell on earth.