Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Things are going to go swimmingly after the election.  Yessir.  I'm sure they'll all just calm down, regardless of the results. 

No, people are going to die.

That was the concern raised in the Civil War thread; that some police departments would either stand back and do nothing or aid and abet the harassment. For some, it’s already what they do anyway (harass, etc) for others, the cumulative effect of the right wing media/President/GOP leaders driving home the “they want to abolish you/your jobs created an easily influenced fear/loathing. 

We had Moscow Mules tonight before I started doom scrolling. I haven’t had KFC in twenty years, but I may have to buy a bucket tomorrow and have a few words with Jobu just in case.  

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I don't think you've seen the renderings for the Trump Presidential Museum Gift Shop.  It's going to be tremendous and will generate fantastic income streams for the Trump Family.  

Can I be the one to console Ivanka when their bankers come to tell her, "Everything you know...is at an end."  

2 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Being real for a moment, what does a Trump concession speech sound like?  Surely his handlers will make him go out there and say something right? 

Obviously it’s more traditional and in the grand scheme means very little, but has there ever been a president who did not ultimately concede?

A Trump concession speech will be mostly an angry rant blaming everyone but himself, with very little in the way of actual concession 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Being real for a moment, what does a Trump concession speech sound like?  Surely his handlers will make him go out there and say something right? 

I think the word you are looking for is contention speech. 

I think she finally did late the next morning, about noon...which rubbed a lot of people the wrong way---including me.  

I understand that late Tuesday night, things were still in flux.  But by breakfast...you can pull your ass together and get downstairs to make the speech and move the country together.  She fucked whole day up royally.  If she can't stay up through election night, she can't say up through a serious crisis.  Of course, maybe they spent the early hours not recounting votes, but rather recounting Trump's chromosomes...because they kept coming up with 24.  And they just didn't think that was possible.  But here we are, America!  

Yeah, as for Trump though.  He ain't saying shit tonight...too may variables and late counts.  He'll finally say something later this week from either the Oval or another staged Rally.  He'll kinda, sorta concede but he'll spend most of the time vowing to get to the bottom of Obamagate/Spygate, PA and TX and FL voting irregularities, vowing to work from behind the scenes to ensure that our next elections are more fair and fraud-free.  Expect some half-ass gesture on Thursday or Friday evening.  That's all we're gonna get as a nation.  Then the most fucked-up transition of power since he high-fived Jared in the hallway after leaving Ivanka's bedroom with his pants unzipped.

Edited by Lobo

26 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't think you've seen the renderings for the Trump Presidential Museum Gift Shop.  It's going to be tremendous and will generate fantastic income streams for the Trump Family.  

Can I be the one to console Ivanka when their bankers come to tell her, "Everything you know...is at an end."  

she is going to be a Saudi harem girl.