Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

What a weird non-sequitur...goes from wanting to take Biden out behind the barn and beat the crap out of him, rolls right into, "Did see you all the cars today...the beautiful cars?" 

Even if you agree with both things, what a bizarre fucking transition.  

"I'm not inciting violence, merely defending myself against physical threats made by the former Vice President.  Also the Oldsmobiles are in early this year, they're doing tremendous deals during Toyotathon."  

I mean, I expected him to mention both things.  Fighting Biden and then at some point discussing the car parades dedicated to his honor, but does his brain not know how to form a cohesive thought or transition topics?  After four years, he still surprises me.  Picking a playground fight and commenting on lines of trucks on U.S. interstates.  I used to think he was just getting older, not senile, just older.  My memory used to be impeccable and now well into my 40's, I catch little slip ups every week now.  But all these videos of him doing interviews in the 80's and 90's that have resurfaced in recent weeks.  He's always spoken like this.  Completely incapable of framing a conversation, poor transitions, answers questions with vague and sweeping non-committal answers, and he's been saying some version of "Well, I can't get into specifics...but you know what I'm talking about.  A lot of people are saying the same thing" for decades.  

I get that much of his base thinks this what smart, educated people sound like.  But I know too many educated, smart Trumpers that have just chosen to convince themselves that his style and manner of speaking is NOT indicative of the fact that's actually not all that smart.  His dumb followers think he sounds smart.  And his smart followers think he sounds like that on purpose to connect with the rest of his base.  Both are actually wrong.  

I think somewhere in Manhattan, there's a due diligence file on one of his $500mm real estate properties and under the space where it asks for the FM valuation of the property in question, trump literally wrote in the words, "Well, a lot of people are saying it's worth $800mm."  

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What a weird non-sequitur...goes from wanting to take Biden out behind the barn and beat the crap out of him, rolls right into, "Did see you all the cars today...the beautiful cars?" 

Even if you agree with both things, what a bizarre fucking transition.

That's every Trump rally.  Its two hours of stream of consciousness.  He probably only has 20 minutes of prepared material - the rest is him just going off on these wild tangents.  He literally says whatever pops into his little monkey brain in that moment.

And the fucking idiots that would spend their day at one of his propaganda events eat it up.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Free advice to Mr. Whitmer, maybe don’t tell the guys in your cell block that your nickname on the outside is ‘Red Hot.’   

why on earth would you tell the journalist that factoid, you fucking moron.  It’s gonna around the whole prison by noon. 

^

I know man, I just wouldn't want that kinda shit in my search history ;)

Can you tell which girl is the base of the pyramids at games?  

Anyway, while we're joking...his "Red Hot" nickname is circulating through Cell Block C like wildfire.  I'm guessing he's gonna try to play it off like "Because my temper is so quick!" While thing go sideways for him.  

Gunfire at Trump Train event in Richmond.
Police respond to multiple incident during "Trump Train" https://a.msn.com/r/2/BB1aBep9?m=en-us&referrerID=InAppShare

Don’t these people have jobs?

Are they just leeching off the rest of us with their food stamps and welfare?

How can they afford those nice cars and guns and cell phones?
  • Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Don’t these people have jobs?

Are they just leeching off the rest of us with their food stamps and welfare?

How can they afford those nice cars and guns and cell phones?

I mean anyone can borrow for cars and cell phones.

https://sebotero.github.io/papers/COVIDrallies_10_30_2000.pdf

“Our analysis strongly supports the warnings and recommendations of public health officials concerning the risk of COVID-19 transmission at large group gatherings, particularly when the degree of compliance with guidelines concerning the use of masks and social distancing is low. The communities in which Trump rallies took place paid a high price in terms of disease and death.”

30,000 infections, 700 deaths. 

I was gonna tell Trump not to prepay since he won’t know what the Biden tax rates are gonna be for the top bracket.   Then I remembered, no way Trump will make that much money.  
plus didn’t he just get done telling us last month that he didn’t pay as much tax because he had so many carry forward losses?  So then why pre-pay?   I’m beginning to think he doesn’t understand basic finance.  He also keeps quoting the total FMV of many of his assets as being part of his net worth, ignoring the extreme differences in the parts of his capital stacks.  

Trump's making it up.  (Shocking.)  My sister worked with Pavarotti.  She made the connection via her professor in grad school (John Wustman, University of Illinois), who was Pavarotti's accompanist in the US.  I looked up and copied Pavarotti's home phone number in Modena off of Wustman's rolodex while we were hanging out in his studio.
By all accounts Pavarotti was as far from a diva as could be imagined.  He might have canceled a concert for sickness now and again, but the dude had a huge heart and was magnanimous to a fault.  In contrast, Donald Trump is a lying sack of shit who deserves what's coming to him.

He was probably thinking about Paganini. Pavarotti is a tenor, Paganini was a composer.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

He was thinking about Pinocchio. Pavarotti is a famous opera singer and Pinocchio is a fictitious puppet.

He was probably thinking about Pergolesi. Pinochet was the famous dictator and Pergolesi wrote La Serva Padrona. Uberto can be viewed as a right wing archetype.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This string of posts reminds me of the first R-rated joke my dad ever told me. I think I was about 14 or 15.

What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?

Neil Armstrong walked on the moon, and Michael Jackson fucks little boys.

This really made me laugh.

I bet you $50 you could ask Trump “is it called the 1776 Commission because in addition to the declaration, that’s when we also established the Constitution and elected our first President, George Washington?”  And Trump would emphatically say, “that’s absolutely why we are calling it that, it’s gonna be tremendous.”