Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

The overwhelming push regarding "censorship" has been deflecting from this. Most of these stories were brought up here, but you all are smarter and more in tune with the world around you. What is even worse is that it does not add the fifth story regarding more on the money trail investigated by Berman (and then resigning due to pressure from Barr) with respect to Turkey, Trump, and Iran. It is by design of course. Floods overwhelm and other stories get swept away. These stories need repeating.

• Hook 'Em 3

57 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

Someone just rang my door to ask me to vote for trump.  I might have come across as a little crazy.

I have actually been hoping someone would do that, but so far, I've just gotten a flyer from Students For Trump hung on my doorknob.

In all my years on this planet and all my visits to McDonald’s, I have never had a Big Mac.  Not a one.  

but this thread has inspired me. When Trump finally concedes or dies fighting the election results, I am ordering a Big Mac with a side of freedom fries and washing it down with mid level champagne.  
then probably deciding that was a bad combination and nearly vomit.  
but I’ll regroup.  And so will America, who’s with me?!?!?!!!

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The overwhelming push regarding "censorship" has been deflecting from this. Most of these stories were brought up here, but you all are smarter and more in tune with the world around you. What is even worse is that it does not add the fifth story regarding more on the money trail investigated by Berman (and then resigning due to pressure from Barr) with respect to Turkey, Trump, and Iran. It is by design of course. Floods overwhelm and other stories get swept away. These stories need repeating.

But why is Matt Gaetz pointing all of this out???

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, UncleCharlie said:

Honestly I'm at the point now that I hope Trump wins the election.  Senate flips, McConnell loses the ability to shit on America, House becomes more blue and they just torment Republicans the next 4 years.

Nothing will get done

He'd have five new executive orders every day.

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I take that as a good sign. It very possibly means he's getting back-channel info that the Supreme Court isn't just going to set fire to the constitution to hand him a win, and he's super angry about it. 

Might be reading too much into it, but if he was confident that the Supreme Court was going to hook him up, he wouldn't be out there trashing them.

One of the NPR correspondents who covers SCOTUS said they have been pretty consistent in ruling that whatever the given state’s decision is (either to stick to hard deadline or to extend it for some period), SCOTUS is upholding the state’s decision over the complainant’s request. Basically said the court’s position is it’s the state’s right to decide. I don’t know how accurate this is, just what she said

25 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

One of the NPR correspondents who covers SCOTUS said they have been pretty consistent in ruling that whatever the given state’s decision is (either to stick to hard deadline or to extend it for some period), SCOTUS is upholding the state’s decision over the complainant’s request. Basically said the court’s position is it’s the state’s right to decide. I don’t know how accurate this is, just what she said

But see Bush v. Gore.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

But, you know, we overstate the danger he presents.

At the same rally he also was getting them riled up against the news orgs there, so maybe we can figure out a way to turn on the aliens in Area 51 and convince them all to travel there for a terrestrial boogaloo? He's going to be completely unhinged at 15 rallies over the next couple of days, so yeah it will be dangerous. He's off the charts high or steroidal or something.

13 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I would totally believe a conspiracy theory where McConnell had an early deal to support Trump so long as Trump let him pick any SC justices, and the 3 new justices are loyal to McConnell, not Trump, so they’re not gonna help him because of the risk it poses to their longer term plans.

I mean, it’s hard for me not to buy this theory.  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

In all my years on this planet and all my visits to McDonald’s, I have never had a Big Mac.

I hadn't had one in years until my wife picked up Mickey D's for the kids lunch and I was working from home while recovering from ankle surgery.  She just ordered me a Big Mac without asking what I wanted.  And I will tell you this.  It was pretty damn tasty.  If you don't focus all of your attention on the patty but instead on the complete flavor profile, it was great.  Special sauce FTW.

• Like 1

This is terrifying.

https://trumpbundle.thekidsguide.com/?fbclid=IwAR0zrF6bqaQ24ZXDCEv8nSLEFPDoP1lgub1dewjv79JL09Rw_HAtCFplHtc

"I ordered this for my daughter who's in the fifth grade.  She studied the Trump presidency in school, but her lessons were biased like the media.  The Kids Guides and video lessons are great! And she just LOVES the Everbright Kids magazine!! What a wonderful package! She looks forward to both each month—Thank you!"

Sandy D., Orlando, FL

X06%20video%20box.pngX06%20Kids%20Guide%20box-1.png

Edited by BearSchlong
  • Rage+1 1

It’s great that Eric and Tiffany can finally learn about their dad.  Especially since it’s at their reading level and they never get to talk to him personally.  

33 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

I hadn't had one in years until my wife picked up Mickey D's for the kids lunch and I was working from home while recovering from ankle surgery.  She just ordered me a Big Mac without asking what I wanted.  And I will tell you this.  It was pretty damn tasty.  If you don't focus all of your attention on the patty but instead on the complete flavor profile, it was great.  Special sauce FTW.

the office thats GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Underdog said:

It's Halloween, dipshit.  Of course Laura is wearing a mask. 

I do love the fact that "not being a selfish dickhead" = "being politically correct."  That's where we are.  "Hey, that guy over there refused to throw his own runny shit in someone else's face!  What a politically correct libtard!"

I hate these people.  I really, really do.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Todd, I’m sorry you’re a fat slob.  Lmk if I can call in some Lipitor for you.  I’ll also put you on the waitlist for our brain transplant program.  

Listen, if we are doing telemedicine in here,  I think I am going to need a prescription of heroin if trump is re-elected.  Or some valium if not.