Dumbass Shit on Nextdoor

Sbbruin

Glass in yard

This morning when I was watering my plants in our backyard ( Which are in flower beds raised and mounted on the back fence) I found a piece of glass that looked like a dark broken piece of a beer bottle. The back part of our land is against another piece of unused land and a new ditch that was dug about 5 months ago...does anyone else have glass in their yards??? We have two dogs so I am glad it wasn't in the grass where our dogs could get cut by it.

On 5/16/2018 at 12:59 PM, TornACL said:

Ring advertises so much on Nextdoor that I am convinced that they have plant accounts on there to tell stories about random door knockers they captured on Ring Video, to try and scare people into buying more video camera systems.

That is my conspiracy theory and I own it, and I look forward to the victory lap when Nextdoor gets busted for this.

There is no fucking way on earth that this many people in my neighborhood have a Ring system.

I'm pretty sure you're onto something.

Neighborhoods getting hit again

People are posting on RING that People are possibly checking cars again. Make sure everyone is locking up or at risk of having something stolen.

8 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

This morning when I was watering my plants in our backyard ( Which are in flower beds raised and mounted on the back fence) I found a piece of glass that looked like a dark broken piece of a beer bottle. The back part of our land is against another piece of unused land and a new ditch that was dug about 5 months ago...does anyone else have glass in their yards??? We have two dogs so I am glad it wasn't in the grass where our dogs could get cut by it.

Serves you right for not putting out a pre-emergent. Once glass starts growing in your yard, it's too late.

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Serves you right for not putting out a pre-emergent. Once glass starts growing in your yard, it's too late.

That or she doesn't realize that she lives in what used to be a field, likely where her and her drunk friends used to go drink beer in high school.  

Thanks Neighbors who saved James the Crow

Mad props to Lisa, Melody, Brian, Fred, Chris, Mrs. Chris, Super Cute Compassionate Young Girl, her Dad and Patrice. Young Crow is being treated for an injured leg and minor dehydration at the California Wildlife Rescue in Calabasas. The Vet says he should make a full recovery and with the rest of this year’s large group of Crows will be released when ready. So victory for those who care. Thanks

fd20e3e6ed4cbb7356c8b03fb6378282.jpeg.ma

Crows were the first birds we'd take pot shots at with our bb guns as kids.  But thank god they saved James the Crow.

4 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

fd20e3e6ed4cbb7356c8b03fb6378282.jpeg.ma

Crows were the first birds we'd take pot shots at with our bb guns as kids.  But thank god they saved James the Crow.

Crowman James, eating shit off a coffee filter ‘neath the blinds

the pointed beak and the shaggy brow.  Folded wings out on the prowl.  I hate ya then and I hate ya now, Crowman James.  

• Like 1

Red alert:

I’m sure it is nothing to be alarmed about but I saw a white, blond man walking down Lakewood Drive tonight carrying several clear garbage bags. First saw him at about Driftwood then again in the narrow woodsy part past the bridge toward 360. Strange thing is that I saw this man in Lakewood during the day several weeks ago carrying garbage bags as well. Just wanted everyone to be aware as I have no reason to suspect he is doing anything malicious at this point.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Red alert:

I’m sure it is nothing to be alarmed about but I saw a white, blond man walking down Lakewood Drive tonight carrying several clear garbage bags. First saw him at about Driftwood then again in the narrow woodsy part past the bridge toward 360. Strange thing is that I saw this man in Lakewood during the day several weeks ago carrying garbage bags as well. Just wanted everyone to be aware as I have no reason to suspect he is doing anything malicious at this point.

He's white.  Why is she alerting people?

• Like 1

Terri is pissed

Riverwalk park

I am beyond anger hopefully the man that was at the park this morning around 11 with his furry little dog or someone that might know him will read this. First of all I took My two three-year-old grandson’s To fish for a little bit on the new pier when lo and behold here comes this man with his furry little dog Lets him out of his vehicle to run freely as he goes onto the pier where we were trying to fish proceeds to take out his two fishing poles get them all set up get them all casted in the water never once even after hearing us holler at his dog continuously which is not the dogs fault at all. he never once turned around to attend to our call his dog so as the dog does he’s jumping on the boys wanted to play Good thing we like animals and they’re not allergic to them needless to say it keeps hiking it’s leg After it’s pissed On my grandsons it pissed in our drinks🤮 and on our bucket and Our things Still didn’t turn around acknowledge that we are mad and hollering now just kept fishing So of course we had to load up try and clean our things and come back home🤬🤬The dog even followed us all the way to our car trying to get in our car after it pissed on my tires as well I should have loaded up the dog and taken it to a more respectful owner is what I should’ve did but all I can say is he’s a very lucky man if that would have been my husband or my son he would’ve saw what a good oh Texas ass whipping was OK I’m through venting I just thought we had a leash law around here so will go back again and try this again tomorrow hopefully this ignorant person isn’t there because he won’t push this grandma around again🤬

7h ago · Riverwalk in Genera

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:32 AM, Johnny Sack said:

Update, husband arrested.  Vietnamese guy who was an Executive with Direct Energy.  Charged with sexual assault.  He and his wife originally reported it as a break in and rape by two black males.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/husband-arrested-in-connection-to-wifes-rape-at-afton-oaks-home

That might be the most poorly written news article ever.

My Nextdoor is awash with people bitching about the apparent wave of recent car break-ins and they're discussing shit like neighborhood patrols, setting up meetings with the city, etc.

Finally it starts to come out in all of this ranting that these stupid fucking idiots are parking their cars in their driveways and on the street and habitually forgetting to lock their doors. So none of these are smash and grabs. They're purely crimes of opportunity because these dumb fucks can't remember to lock their doors and they're leaving purses, bags, electronics, etc in plain sight in their cars.

They did not take kindly to the suggestion that maybe cleaning out their shithole garages and parking in there, or ... locking your fucking car doors would be a much simpler solution than arming up and and playing George Zimmerman around the neighborhood.

When on a conference call with someone in China, I find myself getting better at understanding them the longer the call goes.  That's similar to the way it was reading angry Terri's message.  In fact, after reading her rant, I am having a hard time understanding other posts with proper grammar and punctuation.

15 hours ago, Call said:
Terri is pissed

Riverwalk park

I am beyond anger hopefully the man that was at the park this morning around 11 with his furry little dog or someone that might know him will read this. First of all I took My two three-year-old grandson’s To fish for a little bit on the new pier when lo and behold here comes this man with his furry little dog Lets him out of his vehicle to run freely as he goes onto the pier where we were trying to fish proceeds to take out his two fishing poles get them all set up get them all casted in the water never once even after hearing us holler at his dog continuously which is not the dogs fault at all. he never once turned around to attend to our call his dog so as the dog does he’s jumping on the boys wanted to play Good thing we like animals and they’re not allergic to them needless to say it keeps hiking it’s leg After it’s pissed On my grandsons it pissed in our drinks🤮 and on our bucket and Our things Still didn’t turn around acknowledge that we are mad and hollering now just kept fishing So of course we had to load up try and clean our things and come back home🤬🤬The dog even followed us all the way to our car trying to get in our car after it pissed on my tires as well I should have loaded up the dog and taken it to a more respectful owner is what I should’ve did but all I can say is he’s a very lucky man if that would have been my husband or my son he would’ve saw what a good oh Texas ass whipping was OK I’m through venting I just thought we had a leash law around here so will go back again and try this again tomorrow hopefully this ignorant person isn’t there because he won’t push this grandma around again🤬

Number of periods used: 2

Number the dog went on Terri's grandkids: 1

Number of fucks anyone gives about Terri's story: 0

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Call said:
Terri is pissed

Riverwalk park

she spoke and drank rapidly

a glass of water