College Football in 2020 in danger?

The_Great_Hornsby

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

No, it is not, but no one said anything like that, which was the whole point. It is painfully obvious that no one made a death threat and you're aware of that, which is why you had to completely change what is posted to even start inching towards that territory. 

Thank you for responding and confirming. I changed it because "hoping and/or wishing" has been classified as a threat in the past, met with a ban. Intent was not considered but glad this virus has brought levity to board policing moving fwd. 

57 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Trying to say that while we’re over here in fucking America trying to tear each other down over this fucking stupid virus and whether or not we should be sending kids to school, playing sports, etc (which immediately devolves into a Bucket of fuck shit slinging contest) the fucking people in the origin of this fucking virus are roaming around by the thousands at outdoor parties with no masks and laughing their ass off at our dumbasses.   

fuck everything.  

Are they protesting? Because I was informed by a doctor on this very thread that when you gather in groups of 60K+ and scream your head off, you will not spread C19 if you are protesting.

2 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

My God.....so it IS actually possible for the "best conference evah!" to have a full slate of in-conference games on a single weekend and not a damn one of them be remotely compelling.

What? That Vandy-Aggie game is going to be a slobber knocker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

My God.....so it IS actually possible for the "best conference evah!" to have a full slate of in-conference games on a single weekend and not a damn one of them be remotely compelling.

Leach against Coach O could be a good one. 

Covid-19 is now the No. 3 cause of death in the US.

"Covid is now the No. 3 cause of death in the US -- ahead of accidents, injuries, lung disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, and many, many other causes," said Dr. Thomas Frieden, a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Heart disease and cancer are the leading causes of death in the US, according to the CDC.

The rate of deaths from Covid-19 is also much greater in the US than in many other countries, Frieden said.

"Last week, Americans were eight times more likely to get killed by Covid than were Europeans," he said.

1 hour ago, MirrOlure said:

Yeah, it is almost like they were trying as many combinations as possible until they landed on the most boring one.  Of course, if it actually gets played (not bloody likely), I'll watch every one of them.