2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, longhornmatt said:

If the rest of the Dekalb vote has the same margin for Biden as what’s been reported so far, he could make up most of the deficit with that alone.   I’m cautiously backing away from the ledge with that, plus Detroit, Pittsburgh and Philly not reporting many votes yet.

I have a feeling Wisconsin pre-election poling might have been wildly wrong again, though.

That 17 point Biden poll in Wisconsin was the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. I still figure WI goes blue but shit that was stupid. 

Just now, Foosters said:

Because it's not counting millions of mail in votes that go overwhelming for Dems?

It's from precincts that are complete, so no. I realize these aren't gains in the demo across the country, but it's still insane trump made gains in these demos in the complete precincts. 

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

There are elements of the Republican Party that are actual Nazi sympathizers and QAnon nuts.  They got elected tonight.

Why does no one ever lament about those kinds being "too outside of the mainstream for most of the electorate's comfort"?

There’s plenty that do. There’s a whole fuckload of people right down the middle in this country. 

All I know is if Maine sends Collins back to the senate we should sell that state to Canada.  As far as president, I think NV and PA still go to Biden.  GA is interesting as it will be very close just like NC.  The ones I can’t figure are MI and WI.  I think MI still goes Biden but I don’t think the black vote in Milwaukee came out strong and that could be the difference in WI.  I hope I am wrong on WI.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

My dad's wife is a crazy bitch who lives in Arizona, will never wear a mask for any reason, and includes "I hope God rids the world of liberals" in her pre-meal prayers. Arizona being a key swing state for Biden's victory would greatly please me.

Can I come to Thanksgiving - she sounds fun! 🤣

• Haha 1

Interesting that Biden beat Trump to the gun by coming out and saying he expects to win and we have to wait for every vote to be counted.

Expect Trump to come out shouting shortly - I bet he's cussing and spitting right now that his people let Biden get out there first and set the message.

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s not like when a media company calls a state that vote counts stop. If Fox or anyone makes a mistake on AZ, it will come to light.

However I guess it prevents trump from declaring a victory tonight. If he could say that Is too close in AZ but that he’s way ahead in ga, pa, wi and mi, then he’s the winner. Declare AZ to Biden and then Biden has a lot of out especially with so many mail ballots to count.

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

That's interesting.  If they didn't "call it" for Joe an it was still too close to call, makes you wonder if they were going to come out and declare victory before Joe could speak.  Although not sure why the AZ call would have stopped them.

• Hook 'Em 2