2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, anacardo said:

I’m not new.  I had one of the best upvote-to-post ratios in the old forum.  I see the place is a little more run down than it used to be in terms of succumbing to the near-universal modern disease of the liberal class having little left in the bag besides cargo-cult credentialism and shrieking contempt - I can’t believe there’s not a thread on this topic already - but assuming my account survives another ten minutes I’ll scare you up some links

I will ensure your account survives. I'm not even telling you that anything you are claiming is false, but if you are gonna come to the board and say crazy shit. You need to back it up. 

2 minutes ago, anacardo said:

I’m not new.  I had one of the best upvote-to-post ratios in the old forum.  I see the place is a little more run down than it used to be in terms of succumbing to the near-universal modern disease of the liberal class having little left in the bag besides cargo-cult credentialism and shrieking contempt - I can’t believe there’s not a thread on this topic already - but assuming my account survives another ten minutes I’ll scare you up some links

Yeah but that place is a scat site. That's like being the tallest midget. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 2

Links would be good. I was just remarking to my wife that in this time of handheld movie cameras, you'd expect multiple videos of people fighting to burn votes in dumpsters or somesuch.

Edited by RDCanecutter
for some reason I started writing Dutch. And I don't know Dutch. Thanks, parasitic serpent creature Known To Humans As Noem.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's times like these I wish that nutbar, Numbers, was over here. That fucking weirdo sent me a taunting PM after Trump was elected, even though at the time I wasn't that broke up about it. My wife was and he found that to be pretty hilarious. I'd love to return the favor. And make fun of the probability that he won't get any Covid vaccine since he's a bit redassed about vaccines. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Haha 1

Just now, immamac said:

I will ensure your account survives. I'm not even telling you that anything you are claiming is false, but if you are gonna come to the board and say crazy shit. You need to back it up. 

It is truly a testament to the nature of the 21st century walled information ghettos that I am sitting here over the last few days F5ing in my spare time watching the most stupendous long shot in the history of 4th / 5th generation info warfare unfold - it's like:  Cannae, Austerlitz, Chancellorsville, Trump's 2020 election campaign, watching major media figures have to walk back and move goalposts from "this is insane" to "no you can't DO this maybe there was just a LITTLE fraud c'mon"  - and you guys have never heard of this and think the very notion is both novel and maniacal - just processing - hang on let me find you some good stuff 

• Fuck You 28

It is truly a testament to the nature of the 21st century walled information ghettos that I am sitting here over the last few days F5ing in my spare time watching the most stupendous long shot in the history of 4th / 5th generation info warfare unfold - it's like:  Cannae, Austerlitz, Chancellorsville, Trump's 2020 election campaign, watching major media figures have to walk back and move goalposts from "this is insane" to "no you can't DO this maybe there was just a LITTLE fraud c'mon"  - and you guys have never heard of this and think the very notion is both novel and maniacal - just processing - hang on let me find you some good stuff 

Agincourt was a lot more of a longshot victory than those three.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, anacardo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.2b9c1ee7f884f328c116a47eb3682813.jpeg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

This is exactly where I am. It’s the rest of the fucking GOP that blows my fucking mind. Trump is easy to understand. He’s an idiot, and he believes the shit he spews. 

my take

there are 3 things going on simultaneously that fall in to "the rest of the gop"

- shitgibbon truman-show appeasement

- mcconnell/georgia balance of power

- nutter land grab

we have people in government who are not actually interested in governing, and they have political consultants telling them to bond with nutters while those "voters" are stirred up

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Still not giving any proof. Just bullshit. Typical. 

When you're always the victim, you always feel cheated if things don't go your way. There is no reconciling with people who think that way. Listen to the Trumpkins they interviewed on The Daily podcast. The delusion is very real. 

24 minutes ago, anacardo said:

The fraud is real and it’s staggering

The DNC-CIA-Woke Capital-Journalism complex went all in and got called

This is going to leave the great majority of this forum with a lot of difficult questions which I will be happy to post about for the curious once Trump is sworn in again and AOC’s ability to throw me in a gulag is severely compromised

Take your Qanon shit to aggy town you goofy fuck.

25 minutes ago, anacardo said:

The fraud is real and it’s staggering

The DNC-CIA-Woke Capital-Journalism complex went all in and got called

This is going to leave the great majority of this forum with a lot of difficult questions which I will be happy to post about for the curious once Trump is sworn in again and AOC’s ability to throw me in a gulag is severely compromised

Dafuq did you come from? Take that stupid shit to texags.

1 minute ago, anacardo said:

Serious question: Do you know how voting in the USA works? Do you think the ballots are incinerated after the tally? Do you think there isn't a robust and documented process to audit and subsequently certify the results? 

Or are you crying foul because you didn't want any mail in votes to count at all? Even the ones that arrived before the polls closed, but just were not counted? 

You do know that there are hundreds of thousands of votes that were not counted at all because they were delivered late by the USPS correct? You are also aware that the USPS ignored a direct court order to flush post offices of ballots on election day?

Are you aware of the USPS as a government agency? Do you understand the responsibility they have and the amount of tracking that goes into mail in ballot processing and delivery?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

This seems like a bad idea if you’re about to face a runoff election.

5 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Upping tensions is probably seen to drive turnout for the base, but that will also drive turnout for Dems. 

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Mitch is now onboard with the strategy of convincing the entire state of Georgia their election was rigged.

America 2020

Make Republicans think it was fraud.  Make them think their vote won't count.  Make them think it's useless to show up on January 5th.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Tuco said:

No, they are still afraid of him.  It was never the Presidency that gave Trump power ove the Republicans.  He can still send out a a critical tweet and significantly hamper many Republican candidate's chance of winning.  He could tell his supporters to stay home in the Georgia runoff and deliver the Senate to the Democrats.  

3 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Mitch's strategy for getting Trump to string along these legal challenges and not concede for two months to fire up Rs in Georgia is going to fail.  I think he knows it's a long shot anyway as the electors are chosen Dec. 14th and that date is as immovable as Election Day.  He's squeezing the last bit of theater out of Trump to mobilize in Georgia.  They still might win both anyway, but holy shit, they have to be concerned about Abrams.

Mitch and the GOP have to go along with whatever Trump wants.  Put aside the boot lickers like Cruz and Lindsey Graham, and the Collins and Murkoski types that like having that (R), but don't really care (and are probably on their last term anyways) for a moment and look at the rest.

If Mitch and the GOP do not go along with Dotard's "stolen election", ole Donnie can send out a tweet, like his son did, saying the GOP isn't showing up for him, so don't bother voting in Georgia.

Mitch and the GOP are then proper fucked.

Mitch will do whatever Donnie tells him to do.

dude I'm compiling links for the friendly read - much of the ongoing work consists of statistical analyses which aren't terribly easy to parse for even the fairly numerate (I played poker professionally for many years, ran a lot of regressions, but learned to feel numbers better than explain them) 

• Fuck You 21

Just now, anacardo said:

dude I'm compiling links for the friendly read - much of the ongoing work consists of statistical analyses which aren't terribly easy to parse for even the fairly numerate (I played poker professionally for many years, ran a lot of regressions, but learned to feel numbers better than explain them) 

You are so smart and brave. Bye. 

Just now, anacardo said:

Ok, come on guys. This is a fucking expert level troll account. Let him keep going. 

it's time to start considering alternatives and being, shall we say, vaccinated against whatever whopper of a counter-narrative gets run by the MSM while there's still time for some of you to stop and think before the actual Civil War / Irish Troubles period gets going, which is something I would very like to avoid 

• Fuck You 24

Just now, anacardo said:

it's time to start considering alternatives and being, shall we say, vaccinated against whatever whopper of a counter-narrative gets run by the MSM while there's still time for some of you to stop and think before the actual Civil War / Irish Troubles period gets going, which is something I would very like to avoid 

Why? You some kind of pussy?

Looks like you're going to aggy it and run out of time. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Oh. You’re coming with the stupid “too many people voted it’s a statistical outlier” bullshit. Get fucked, knob. 

41 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Guys remember this conversation in a week or two when it’s less of an upstream swim to try and educate a hostile audience

There used to be a lot more guys like me in CR - what happan?  You ride ‘em off the Internet around here too?

What happened is all the rep FC, swam, Parliament, Tahoe, Clearlake, et al had built up suddenly disappeared. No longer could they be impervious to attack. They were vulnerable. Icono had the mods ban him because he couldn't resist the temptation. tjhooker, well he only recently returned. Sack comes by now and then. 

Mostly they are over in DT and the football board. Bitching. 

Well, fuck off. I'll toss you in the same bin as GR. 

I don't particularly give a shit if you signed up the first week. You have a big bag of nothing.

5 minutes ago, anacardo said:

I was going to say shit or get off the pot, then I realized it would just be shit, so fuck off, Q-bot.

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

But, if PA does this, what stops Wisconsin from stepping up and trying the same thing.  Or Michigan.  Or Georgia.

I have no idea of the laws of these states, but the point stands.  Pennsylvania, if they try some kind of action on this, is going to embolden any predominately GOP state that Biden won to do something similar.  

It's probably a small number calling for this.  

The more calculating types in those legislatures, know that if there is some kind of state legislature audit of those ballots, that at the very least, it will reaffirm Biden's win, and at the worst, will take votes away from Donnie.  

And Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA, you have to basically go back to the 80s to find a Republican candidate winning those states outside of Trump in 2016 (thanks Hillary!).  Many Republicans in those states know they are playing with fire, and could put themselves out of power, or even out of a job, in 2022.