2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

All full up on crazy here. Try down the hall.

I don't think you understand.  He was murdered in his room hours before the shots were fired. The real shooter who was antifa, was allowed to leave by the local Vegas cops and then one of the Vegas cops allowed himself to be shot by a colleague in furtherance of the conspiracy.  It's so obvious.  A Trump supporter would never shoot up a country concert because poor white trash were the only people in attendance and poor white trash are his base.  How is this not crystal clear?

45 minutes ago, anacardo said:

dude I'm compiling links for the friendly read - much of the ongoing work consists of statistical analyses which aren't terribly easy to parse for even the fairly numerate (I played poker professionally for many years, ran a lot of regressions, but learned to feel numbers better than explain them) 

Data dump coming right up!

30 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

I hope so. The sheer balls and/or stupidity to come here and act like you're about to drop a statistical truth bomb on a board that's nothing but educated STEM types and lawyers. I almost respect the crazy, although I suspect he didn't really know any better.

Does an Accounting degree count (I do work in technology and understand logic)

22 minutes ago, heso said:

They mistyped Philadelphia county as Pennsylvania county on number 5. There is no Pennsylvania county. 

4. Allegheny and Philadelphia Counties alone received and processed 

5. Allegheny and Pennsylvania counties conducted the canvassing and tabulation in convention center rooms and placed observers far away from the action.

What a bummer to be working on that matter. Probably a little confused. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Georgia Secretary of State

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/georgia-2020-election-kelly-loeffler-david-perdue-brad-raffensperger/index.html

"Earlier today Senators Loeffler and Perdue called for my resignation," Raffensperger, who is also a Republican, said in a statement. "Let me start by saying that is not going to happen. The voters of Georgia hired me, and the voters will be the one to fire me."

"As Secretary of State, I'll continue to fight every day to ensure fair elections in Georgia, that every legal vote counts, and that illegal votes don't count," Raffensperger continued. 

"I know emotions are running high. Politics are involved in everything right now. If I was Senator Perdue, I'd be irritated I was in a runoff. And both Senators and I are all unhappy with the potential outcome for our President."

Make the Republican Civil War happen, do it!

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

What a bummer to be working on that matter. Probably a little confused. 

I have to imagine anyone involved with these lawsuits is just mailing it in. You know before you even get started that it’s just throwing shit at the wall knowing full well that none of it is going to stick. None of it means anything. That it’s all just posturing so the Trump rubes think that the forces of good are laying all out there to prevail against Those that would steal their country from them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

My favorite is the guy saying that any evidence of fraud might cause a small number of ballots to be thrown out that might shift the split for Tillis from 49.7 to 50% and avoid a runoff, completely failing to recognize that the difference between them is 89,000 votes and a small number of fraudulent ballots might be less than 100 votes. 

14 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

AZ - Trump needs to hit his flush on the river
GA - Trump has a pair of jacks but Biden hit his straight flush on the turn
NC - Biden needs to hit an inside straight draw on the river
PA - Trump needs to hit runner-runner quads

It hurts, doesn’t it? You can’t believe what fell. All your hopes... dashed. Your dreams... down the toilet. 

Your fate... [gestures toward the southern district of New York]

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I wonder if the Four Seasons Hotel refused to host the event. If the Trump campaign announced that this would be at the Four Seasons but couldn't get the reservation, it seems in character for Trump not to want to admit a mistake. Further, he'd be angry at Four Seasons and possibly think this was a way to get vengeance. "Just find another Four Seasons." "But sir." "Do it!"

The RNC credit card did not go through.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Gotdamn, the Trump people are so very bad at everything.

We can accept that Trump hired a lot of very incompetent people.  Which could very well have been the case.

Or he hired a bunch of people who didn't give a shit, and are billing him by the hour, or collecting a better paycheck/making future connections, so they don't care if they fuck up.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, heso said:

It hurts, doesn’t it? You can’t believe what fell. All your hopes... dashed. Your dreams... down the toilet. 

Your fate... [gestures toward the southern district of New York]

Edit: misinterpreted 

Edited by conVINCEd

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

DOJ, DoD, FDA, CDC. They’re moving the yes-men to the front of the line as capos and those that aren’t are fewer and fewer in number. 

No paperwork or funds for transition. FBI is on tap, SCOTUS on standby. 

And these moves are cheered. 

Funny how 70 million Americans who gripe about wearing a mask to protect others, don’t notice that mask wearing allows for individual expression (decorations, etc) but voting in their mind does not. 

1 hour ago, TexEx15 said:

Hahaha

I've been trolling the Trump voter fraud hotline for the last 10 minutes to see how long I can keep an operator on the line. I haven't made it more than 15 seconds so far. I'm trying my best to emulate the Dear Leader to keep them engaged.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

AZ- Biden leading. Trump would need 63.8% of remaining 55K ballots to win.

GA- Biden unless there's fuckery. Biden up 12.3K with 6K remaining.

NC- Trump leading. Biden would need 70.3% of 187K ballots remaining.

PA- Biden leading. Trump would need 91.4% of 55K remaining ballots to win. 

I’m feeling these numbers. Can’t explain them though.

• Hook 'Em 1

It's become very clear at this point that the only people who have any idea what's happening next are the ones who are really "in the know," so to speak. To that end, I think it's high time that Jesus Shuttlesworth once more braved the choking, smog-drenched mist of the humidor, uncorked an ancient single malt, lit up a cubano, and sat down and had a nice long chat with El Cohiba Grande to get us the inside scoop.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

This is what has me pissed: at some point, when Trump is running out of bullets in his legal gun, and whatever recounts have been completed, America needs an authoritative figure to say it's over, and that Trump needs to stop embarrassing himself at the expense of this country's foundations. Not that he'll listen, but it needs to be said nonetheless for all to hear. But there's no one fucking left. Biden or another prominent Democrat doing it obviously wouldn't help. The guy appointed to election fraud just quit. Mitt Romney doesn't move the needle. Can the Supreme Court make statements if it never gets to them?

7 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is what has me pissed: at some point, when Trump is running out of bullets in his legal gun, and whatever recounts have been completed, America needs an authoritative figure to say it's over, and that Trump needs to stop embarrassing himself at the expense of this country's foundations. Not that he'll listen, but it needs to be said nonetheless for all to hear. But there's no one fucking left. Biden or another prominent Democrat doing it obviously wouldn't help. The guy appointed to election fraud just quit. Mitt Romney doesn't move the needle. Can the Supreme Court make statements if it never gets to them?

What’s Bill Murray got to say?

9 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Gene Hackman. 

• Like 1