2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, anacardo said:

it's time to start considering alternatives and being, shall we say, vaccinated against whatever whopper of a counter-narrative gets run by the MSM while there's still time for some of you to stop and think before the actual Civil War / Irish Troubles period gets going, which is something I would very like to avoid 

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

It's probably a small number calling for this.  

The more calculating types in those legislatures, know that if there is some kind of state legislature audit of those ballots, that at the very least, it will reaffirm Biden's win, and at the worst, will take votes away from Donnie.  

And Wisconsin, Michigan, and PA, you have to basically go back to the 80s to find a Republican candidate winning those states outside of Trump in 2016 (thanks Hillary!).  Many Republicans in those states know they are playing with fire, and could put themselves out of power, or even out of a job, in 2022.

Texas was going blue too. Stop assuming logic and reason are recognized by these fucksticks that have been elected. 

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

but if he had not yet finished compiling his analyses, how was he so sure there was massive fraud??

I think he made it pretty clear that he can only "feel" math because he plays poker. Knowing how to multiply your outs by 2 and 4 is high level stuff.

The fraud is real and it’s staggering
The DNC-CIA-Woke Capital-Journalism complex went all in and got called
This is going to leave the great majority of this forum with a lot of difficult questions which I will be happy to post about for the curious once Trump is sworn in again and AOC’s ability to throw me in a gulag is severely compromised
This is a bit, right?

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

gonna be a lot of people owing Brisket a mea culpa.  This shit will get ugly and bloody.  trump and the Republicans might destroy this country. 

If they were going to do that shit, they should have been doing it before the election was called, they should have attacked those ballot centers while there was a shit-ton of ballots left to count.

Doing it now is too late.

And the older Republicans, at the end of the day, are not going to jeopardize their comfortable/semi-comfortable lives.  The younger qanon-infused idiots might try some shit, because a lot of those types are unemployed (or rather unemployable) and have nothing to do with their time other than sit around and letting the pranksters behind qanon screw with them. 

But the older wants don't want to fuck with anything that could screw up their pensions/Social Security/etc.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I think he made it pretty clear that he can only "feel" math because he plays poker. Knowing how to multiply your outs by 2 and 4 is high level stuff.

lulz I noticed the same thing. His ability to only feel math and inability to understand it well enough to explain it probably explains why he used to play poker professionally.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

If they were going to do that shit, they should have been doing it before the election was called, they should have attacked those ballot centers while there was a shit-ton of ballots left to count.

Doing it now is too late.

And the older Republicans, at the end of the day, are not going to jeopardize their comfortable/semi-comfortable lives.  The younger qanon-infused idiots might try some shit, because a lot of those types are unemployed (or rather unemployable) and have nothing to do with their time other than sit around and letting the pranksters behind qanon screw with them. 

But the older wants don't want to fuck with anything that could screw up their pensions/Social Security/etc.

Who shot up Las Vegas?

The synagogue in Pittsburgh?

It's not just young idiots, a 50-60somethin white guy can get a death wish too.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

lulz I noticed the same thing. His ability to only feel math and inability to understand it well enough to explain it probably explains why he used to play poker professionally.

But he was going to do us all a favor and parse the empirical data for us, correctly of course, then provide his conclusions without the empirical data for review. We can trust him and his work. 

2 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

He'll gin up another account and be back for more abuse soon.  Patience. 

I hope so. The sheer balls and/or stupidity to come here and act like you're about to drop a statistical truth bomb on a board that's nothing but educated STEM types and lawyers. I almost respect the crazy, although I suspect he didn't really know any better.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

This has probably been asked a million times. But if Democrats went to all that trouble to perpetrate a massive conspiracy across 5 or 6 or more states, why wouldn't they take the Senate too? Who fucked that one up?

The general excuse is they didn’t have time to forge the ballots that way. That’s why all the ballots are Biden and the rest of the races are left empty. 

What’s that number? 98,000 ballots that only had the presidential race marked?

Almost twice as many ballots (in 33 states, plus DC) left the presidential race blank, and voted down ballot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/14/1-7-million-people-in-33-states-and-dc-cast-a-ballot-without-voting-in-the-presidential-race/%3foutputType=amp

• Hook 'Em 3

20 minutes ago, anacardo said:

it's time to start considering alternatives and being, shall we say, vaccinated against whatever whopper of a counter-narrative gets run by the MSM while there's still time for some of you to stop and think before the actual Civil War / Irish Troubles period gets going, which is something I would very like to avoid 

Chuck Woolley promised us a violent army of cowboys and mountain men, but all we get is your dumb ass.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, anacardo said:

dude I'm compiling links for the friendly read - much of the ongoing work consists of statistical analyses which aren't terribly easy to parse for even the fairly numerate (I played poker professionally for many years, ran a lot of regressions, but learned to feel numbers better than explain them) 

Learn to feel some punctuation, dicknuts. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, anacardo said:

Chuck Woolley promised us a violent army of cowboys and mountain men, but all we get is your dumb ass.

4 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

The President's lawyers at Jones Day entering the conversation. 

They mistyped Philadelphia county as Pennsylvania county on number 5. There is no Pennsylvania county. 

4. Allegheny and Philadelphia Counties alone received and processed 

5. Allegheny and Pennsylvania counties conducted the canvassing and tabulation in convention center rooms and placed observers far away from the action.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But he was going to do us all a favor and parse the empirical data for us, correctly of course, then provide his conclusions without the empirical data for review. We can trust him and his work. 

What the hell has this country come to when you can't trust a former professional bluffer?

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

This has probably been asked a million times. But if Democrats went to all that trouble to perpetrate a massive conspiracy across 5 or 6 or more states, why wouldn't they take the Senate too? Who fucked that one up?

Also, Louisiana Kansas & Kentucky all have Democrat governors.  How did they not get the memo?

57 minutes ago, anacardo said:

It is truly a testament to the nature of the 21st century walled information ghettos that I am sitting here over the last few days F5ing in my spare time watching the most stupendous long shot in the history of 4th / 5th generation info warfare unfold - it's like:  Cannae, Austerlitz, Chancellorsville, Trump's 2020 election campaign, watching major media figures have to walk back and move goalposts from "this is insane" to "no you can't DO this maybe there was just a LITTLE fraud c'mon"  - and you guys have never heard of this and think the very notion is both novel and maniacal - just processing - hang on let me find you some good stuff 

Alternative trailer? Or the real anacardo from HF?. Didn't know anacardo, just remember the name. A mod there???

15 minutes ago, Willfully Horn said:

What’s that number? 98,000 ballots that only had the presidential race marked?

Almost twice as many ballots (in 33 states, plus DC) left the presidential race blank, and voted down ballot.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/14/1-7-million-people-in-33-states-and-dc-cast-a-ballot-without-voting-in-the-presidential-race/%3foutputType=amp

D5-GVV-MU0-AAqrp3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I tire of the line "every accusation is a confession" but I think that really applies to all the people on the right who talked for years about the left having Trump Derangement Syndrome. In reality, it was they who suffered from it. The election was stolen from them, they say, with no evidence to support it. They only think that way because Trump tells them to think that way. It's not possible, even though the popular vote says otherwise, that voters in the same states that flipped for Trump in 2016 flipped back to the Democrats after seeing 4 years of his shit. It's only because of fraud. That's the delusion he's sold them. And like good cult members, they eat it up. There is no reasoning with these people. They won't take the results as being truthful. They have been fed a steady diet of lies and manipulation for 4 years. He has warped their brains into being the exact thing they accuse the left of being. There will be incredible books written about the sway he had on otherwise reasonable people. It's truly breathtaking and incredibly scary. We were this close to have another repeat of him. 

57 minutes ago, anacardo said:

It is truly a testament to the nature of the 21st century walled information ghettos that I am sitting here over the last few days F5ing in my spare time watching the most stupendous long shot in the history of 4th / 5th generation info warfare unfold - it's like:  Cannae, Austerlitz, Chancellorsville, Trump's 2020 election campaign, watching major media figures have to walk back and move goalposts from "this is insane" to "no you can't DO this maybe there was just a LITTLE fraud c'mon"  - and you guys have never heard of this and think the very notion is both novel and maniacal - just processing - hang on let me find you some good stuff 

Alternative trailer? Or the real anacardo from HF?. Didn't know anacardo, just remember the name. A mod there???