Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Fun would not be the word I would use.  I get it, you’ll be happy because your team is winning but I’m telling you, America will be suffering in 2019. It’s not going to be fun.  It’s going to be ugly and painful.  However, it must happen if we are going to have any hope of keeping this experiment going. 

It will be more fun than this shit right now with a majority enablers in the fucking House and Senate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Notice how small the print is for “Among Republicans” 

Di1HUD6UYAA2Kek?format=jpg&name=large

That’s not deceptive or anything for grandma that can barely read the screen.

Let's not forget that Republicans make up about 27% of the population and that number keeps getting smaller.

30 minutes ago, retread said:

and there doesn't appear to be any limit on what DOTUS will sacrifice to save his orange hide.

just as there is no limit to the amount of incompetence, corruption, and embarrassment on the world stage that his supporters and the complicit “I’m not a Trumpkin ....  but I’ll vote for every R on the ballot” traitors will accept so long as they feel like it makes liberals upset.  

• Like 2

FatFuck will very likely stroke out...I'm still not convinced the D's won't fuck this up though.  IF they do manage to get their chips to the cage, we'll see Dotard go off a cliff. 

He got his tax cuts - I don’t know that he truly gives a shit about much other legislation. He’ll spend his last two years in office bilking the American taxpayer and being protected by the slim republican majority in the Senate.

Many in the bar this night, including Steve’s parents, gave their vote to Trump. They liked his promise to bring jobs back to the U.S. and the vow to make trade with China fairer. And they supported him when he said criminal immigrants would be deported. They just didn’t consider Stegall one, even if she came to the country illegally.

“I’ve always been proud to be an American,” says Shirley Stegall, Steve’s mom. “But now I’m ashamed.”

Always astonishing how quickly people change their stances when they are affected personally.  Golden rule, motherfuckers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

hm.  then revoking their clearance seems really dumb.  they only get classified material when someone with clearance reaches out to them.  it's not like they are copied on the daily security briefing.  so he's just making sure his administration has fewer tools to work with.

I think this last week shows once and for all that Trump has no use for tools, or advice.   Taking away their clearances is a muscle flex and a wink to his base. 

We keep looking to weigh  him and this administration against history, but there just isn't any other close to this and I think that is what's terrifying to most of us.  Politics, finance, trade, national defense and matters of state are all very complex issues.  And we have this idiot emperor.  I'd go with Nero.  He had a thing for incest too.

• Like 1

I'm confused by how that happened.  I thought marriage automatically = visa/green card.  My mom lived in this country for well over 20 years just on the basis she was married to my father before she finally became a citizen.  

7 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, OK, AR, TN, SC, NC, VA, KY

That's 13... someone's cheating by claiming to be Southern and I gave a lot of leeway letting the dorks from OK sneak in there.  Hell, I guess we can throw MO in there as well since they SEC and all.

Arizona is pretty racist

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

I'm confused by how that happened.  I thought marriage automatically = visa/green card.  My mom lived in this country for well over 20 years just on the basis she was married to my father before she finally became a citizen.  

No, marriage alone won't do it.  Have to have a sponsor and a valid green card. 

7 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

That's 13... someone's cheating by claiming to be Southern and I gave a lot of leeway letting the dorks from OK sneak in there.  Hell, I guess we can throw MO in there as well since they SEC and all.

Indiana may as well be a southern State. They should have honorary membership. In the 2012 election, the only States that didn't go for Obama were the former slave States and Indiana. Hell, they used to be the home of the KKK. They were also the site of the lynching that inspired the Billy Holiday song Strange Fruit. (A lynching that of course included a false, and later recanted, accusation of raping a white woman...always a good way to rile up a mob of angry white folk who like to call themselves Christians.)

ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

He got his tax cuts - I don’t know that he truly gives a shit about much other legislation. He’ll spend his last two years in office bilking the American taxpayer and being protected by the slim republican majority in the Senate.

He doesn't even care about the tax cuts.  All he cares about is what people think about him - so he will constantly be pissed as his approval rating will never go over 50%, unless he chooses to off himself.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

The last Confederate general to surrender, who was still in the field with an army, was an Okie.  It was a few weeks after the official end of the Civil War. He might have held out even longer, but he wanted to see his wife, and he wanted to try and maintain his power base within the Cherokees.

36 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That’s not even close to accurate.

Jesus, the nitpicking. By "slave States" I mean the Confederate States. I'm not counting States that didn't exist during the Civil War because you can't compare a State to a non-State. Of all the States that fought over slavery, all the pro-slavery States voted against Obama. The only former anti-slavery State who aligned with the Confederate States in 2012 was Indiana. 

Satisfied?

51 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He doesn't even care about the tax cuts.  All he cares about is what people think about him - so he will constantly be pissed as his approval rating will never go over 50%, unless he chooses to off himself.  

If there was only one thing he was going to get done as president it was going to be cutting his own taxes. 

This. He just wants everyone to like him and think he is super rich. Also, he holds a grudge so he will do whatever it takes to get back at whatever he feels wronged by. Obama's roast convinced him to run. buying Mar a Lago to get back at other clubs that wouldn't let him in. Probably why he picks on the NFL as well.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Indiana may as well be a southern State. They should have honorary membership. In the 2012 election, the only States that didn't go for Obama were the former slave States and Indiana. Hell, they used to be the home of the KKK. They were also the site of the lynching that inspired the Billy Holiday song Strange Fruit. (A lynching that of course included a false, and later recanted, accusation of raping a white woman...always a good way to rile up a mob of angry white folk who like to call themselves Christians.)

ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg

Again, they are cheating. If the name of the group was States Full of Racist Assholes, they could really drive up membership. WV would be in there along with most of the northwest minus WA and OR. 

9 hours ago, Tom said:

Marriage is one way to get sponsored for a green card.

But you have to apply, get a background check & medical exam, pay about $1,000 and do an interview. 

We have a process. 

• Fuck You 1

See this is why I think he likes Putin. Putin starts every phone call by telling Trump what a farce the Mueller investigation is, and basically blowing smoke up his ass. “Gee this murderous thug really likes me!”

The American Automotive Policy Council, on behalf of GM, Ford and Fiat Chrysler, estimated that a 25 percent levy would create an $83 billion tax burden for the U.S. auto industry and consumers. Jeff Schuster at researcher LMC Automotive estimates that tariffs could cost the U.S. auto industry at least one million annual vehicle sales.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-23/who-stands-to-lose-most-from-threatened-auto-tariffs-quicktake

Edited by retread