Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Unskilled white workers were the biggest beneficiaries of the American Dream.  The world changed, and that cushy deal where any uneducated schmuck could fall ass backward into a middle class salary and an affordable home is gone.  Now they’re pissed.  

America finally stopped spoiling these brats, and now they’ll make us sorry for being so unfair and so mean!  ...by greedily reaching for the candy Russia is dangling out of the van window.  Sigh.

It's the same demographic that was the backbone of Roy Moore's votes, and likely when David Duke ran. You can't reach them. 

28 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

White men without a college degree is a surprisingly small group.  The get a lot of media pub but we've been sending everyone to college for the last 30 years.  

Then white uneducated women must be a huge group, because the Census puts "white" and "uneducated" at 43% of voters.  ("Uneducated = "without a college degree".)

45 minutes ago, Skyline said:

It's the same demographic that was the backbone of Roy Moore's votes, and likely when David Duke ran. You can't reach them. 

They only listen to full-of-shit con men selling religion or full-of-shit demagogues willing to appeal to their basest inclinations and odd sense of entitlement.

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

They only listen to full-of-shit con men selling religion or full-of-shit demagogues willing to appeal to their basest inclinations and odd sense of entitlement.

I was listening to the latest episode of The Wilderness and some coastal Dem strategist was talking about the noble Christian heart of the rural white man and I almost lol'd my ass off the road and into a tree.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

White men without a college degree is a surprisingly small group.  The get a lot of media pub but we've been sending everyone to college for the last 30 years.  

In general yes, but in these pockets where shithead holds his rallies, you need to dig deep to find many college educated white males.  They're there, but outnumbered for sure. 

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I was listening to the latest episode of The Wilderness and some coastal Dem strategist was talking about the noble Christian heart of the rural white man and I almost lol'd my ass off the road and into a tree.

Self-congratulation is a particularly American trait. I suppose it's what makes us the envy of the world.

6098904567_61205c6d20_b.jpg

Marion is a city in Grant County, Indiana, United States. The population was 29,948 as of the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Grant County.

At least the alleged victim's father was a decent guy according to the above.

36 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Self-congratulation is a particularly American trait. I suppose it's what makes us the envy of the world.

6098904567_61205c6d20_b.jpg

Marion is a city in Grant County, Indiana, United States. The population was 29,948 as of the 2010 census. The city is the county seat of Grant County.

At least the alleged victim's father was a decent guy according to the above.

The woman who accused them of rape later recanted her story and confessed she made it up. They did murder a guy. But an accusation of raping a white woman (or touching, or whistling, or looking at in the wrong way) was always a good way to motivate the lynch mob. 

That lynching was the inspiration for the Billy Holiday song Strange Fruit. 

Fun fact: My sister met her husband while attending Marion College, and their daughter met her husband while attending Marion College. The school changed its name to Indiana Wesleyan University several years back. I haven't been impressed by the education of their graduates. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I'm confused.   Scavino is tweeting a public website article, not recounting private information he heard.   That article was actually false, as no emails from Hillary's private server were ever hacked and released.   And this was nearly a month before the Trump Tower meeting was set up by the email Don Jr. received. 

Just look at the timeline of events around that time.

April 26, 2016

Papadopoulos Learns That Russians Have ‘Dirt’ on Hillary Clinton and Can Help Disseminate It

During breakfast at a London hotelJoseph Mifsud tells George Papadopoulos that he has just returned from Moscow, where he met with high-level Russian government officials. Mifsud says he learned during his trip that the Russians had obtained “dirt” on Hillary Clinton and could help disseminate it. READ MORE 

Revised Mar. 7, 2018
APRIL 26, 2016

Trump Embraces Putin, Again

After winning Republican primaries in several states, Trump gives a victory speech, saying, “We’re going to have a great relationship with Putin and Russia.”

WATCH VIDEO
Added Sept. 11, 2017
APRIL 27, 2016

Papadopoulos Continues Reporting to Trump Campaign

George Papadopoulos emails a Trump senior policy adviser — later reported by The New York Times to be Stephen Miller: “Have some interesting messages coming in from Moscow about a trip when the time is right.”

Revised Nov. 15, 2017
APRIL 27, 2016

Sessions, Kushner and Kislyak at the Mayflower Hotel

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) (2nd L) attends a speech by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump at the Mayflower Hotel on April 27, 2016. The back of Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey I. Kislyak's head can be seen at the right side of the photograph. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

Prior to Trump’s foreign policy address at the Mayflower Hotel, then-Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyakattend a small VIP receptionAccording to a July 21, 2017, report in The Washington Post, Kislyak tells his superiors in Moscow that he and Sessions discussed campaign-related matters, including policy issues important to Moscow. READ MORE 

Revised Jan. 9, 2018
APRIL 27, 2016

Trump Delivers First Major Foreign Policy Speech

At the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC, Trump delivers his first major foreign policy address. The National Interest and the Center for the National Interest (a Washington, DC think tank associated with the advocacy of pro-Russian views) host the event. READ MORE 

Revised Jul. 24, 2018
APRIL 27, 2016

Papadopoulos Pushes Trump-Putin Meeting

In an email to campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Trump adviser George Papadopoulos says that he was receiving “a lot of calls over the past month” about arranging a meeting between Trump representatives and Russian officials. READ MORE 

Added Oct. 24, 2017
APRIL 29, 2016

DNC Notices Suspicious Computer Activity

Yared Tamene — the same DNC contractor whom the FBI had notified been contacted in the fall of 2015 that a DNC computer had been compromised — now notices suspicious computer activity on the DNC system. READ MORE 

Revised Jan. 17, 2018
APRIL 30, 2016

Another Papadopoulos Email to Mifsud

George Papadopoulos thanks Joseph Mifsud for his “critical help” in arranging a meeting between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. “It’s history-making if it happens.”

Revised Nov. 2, 2017
MAY 2016

Private Security Firm Identifies Russian Hackers 

CrowdStrike determines that highly sophisticated Russian intelligence–affiliated adversaries — denominated Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear — had been responsible for the DNC hack. Fancy Bear, in particular, had indicators of affiliation with Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate (also know as the GRU).

Added March 13, 2017
MAY 4, 2016

Papadopoulos Pushes Russia Meeting

Trump adviser George Papadopoulosforwards to campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and others a note he receivedfrom the Russian International Affairs Council, an organization funded by the Russian government. The note says that the Russian foreign ministry is open to meeting with Trump in Moscow and requests that the Trump campaign and Russians write a formal letter outlining a meeting. READ MORE 

Added Oct. 24, 2017
MAY 4, 2016

Trump Stands Atop the Republican Field

On March 15, Sen. Marco Rubio had withdrawn from the presidential race, followed by Sen. Ted Cruz on May 3When Gov. John Kasich withdraws from the presidential race on May 4, Trump becomes the sole remaining candidate for the Republican presidential nomination.

Added Nov. 6, 2017
MAY 4, 2016

Papadopoulos Email Exchanges With Timofeev

Ivan Timofeev sends an email to George Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsudstating, “I have just talked to my colleagues from the MFA,” referring to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. “The[y] are open for cooperation. READ MORE 

Revised Nov. 2, 2017
MAY 2016

Fusion GPS’s Republican Funders Bow Out

After Trump clinches the GOP nomination, Fusion’s Republican clients decline to continue funding its investigation of Trump. Around that time, Glenn Simpson meets with Marc Elias, whose law firm represents both the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to see if he is interested in funding Fusion’s work. READ MORE 

Added Jan. 17, 2018
MAY 13, 2016

Mifsud Updates Papadopoulos

Joseph Mifsud emails George Papadopoulos an “update” of their “recent discussions.” It includes this: “We will continue to liaise through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high-level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian Federation.” 

Revised Nov. 2, 2017
MAY 14, 2016

Papadopoulos Emails Lewandowski About Russia Meeting

George Papadopoulos emails Corey Lewandowski, saying that the Russian government has “relayed to me that they are interested in hosting Mr. Trump.”

Revised Nov. 2, 2017
MID-MAY 2016

Papadopoulos Tells Australian Diplomat That Russians Have “Dirt” On Hillary Clinton

127-129 Kensington Church Street. (Ewan Munro/Wikimedia Commons)

According to later reporting by The New York Times, during a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar, George Papadopoulostells Alexander Downer, Australia’s top diplomat in Britain, that the Russians have “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. READ MORE 

Added Jan. 4, 2018
MID-MAY 2016

Bannon Introduces Trump Campaign to Cambridge Analytica

Steve Bannon, head of Breitbart Newsintroduces the Trump campaign to Cambridge Analytica, a data-mining firm where he was a vice president prior to joining the campaign. The firm is backed by hedge-fund tycoon Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah, who are also major GOP donors. READ MORE 

Added Nov. 15, 2017
MAY 16, 2016

Page Suggests Trump Visit to Russia

In an email to Trump advisers Walid Phares and J.D. GordonCarter Page writes, “As discussed, my strategy in order to keep in sync with the media relations guidelines of the campaign has been to make my key messages as low-key and apolitical as possible. READ MORE 

Added Nov. 15, 2017
MAY 19-22, 2016

Trump, Don Jr. and Torshin at the NRA

According to a later interview with Bloomberg NewsAlexander Torshin, deputy governor of the Russian central bank, dines with Donald Trump Jr. on the sidelines of the annual NRAconvention in Louisville, Kentucky. READ MORE 

Revised Dec. 5, 2017
MAY 19, 2016

Manafort Becomes Campaign Chairman

Paul Manafort becomes Trump’s campaign chairman and chief strategist.

Added March 27, 2017
MAY 21, 2016

George Papadopoulos sends newly named campaign chairman Paul Manafort his May 4 message about the Russian International Affairs Counsel’s invitation that he had sent previously to Corey Lewandowski. Along with that message and the subject line “Request from Russia to meet Mr. Trump,” Papadopoulos writes, “Russia has been eager to meet with Mr. Trump for quite some time and have been reaching out to me to discuss.” READ MORE 

Revised Oct. 30, 2017
MAY 26, 2016

Page Emails About Upcoming Moscow Trip

In an email to J.D. Gordon and Bernadette Kilroy (another Trump foreign policy adviser), Carter Page writes, “I’m planning to speak alongside the chairman and CEO of Sberbank as we’ll both be giving commencement addresses at Moscow’s New Economic School on July 8.” Sberbank is one of Russia’s largest banks. Sberbank’s CEO does not show up for the address. 

Added Nov. 15, 2017
MAY 27, 2016

When Putin Arrives in Athens, Papadopoulos Is Already There

Making his first visit to Greece in 2016, Russian President Vladimir Putin arrives in Athens for a two-day meeting. Panos Kammenos, Greece’s pro-Putin defense minister who has pushed to end Russian sanctions, greets Putin’s plane. READ MORE 

Added Dec. 19, 2017
LATE MAY 2016

Stone Meets With Russian Claiming to Have ‘Political Dirt’ on Clinton

At a restaurant in Sunny Isles, FL, Roger Stone meets with a Russian calling himself “Henry Greenberg” (a/k/a “Henry Oknyansky” and other aliases). Trump campaign communications official Michael Caputo had arranged the meeting with “Greenberg,” who claims to have damaging information on presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton. 

Added Jun.18, 2018
MAY-JUNE 2016

Fusion Hires Christopher Steele

To dig deeper into Trump’s background and business dealings, Fusion hires Christopher Steele, a former MI6 agent who had specialized in Russia and is now director of a private intelligence-gathering firm in London. READ MORE 

Added Jan. 17, 2018
JUNE 2016

Kushner Takes Control of Trump Digital Effort and Hires Cambridge Analytica

Jared Kushner and Steve Bannon watch as Trump speaks during a rally in Canton, Ohio. (Photo by Mandel Ngan/AFP/Getty Images)

Jared Kushner assumes control of all data-driven Trump campaign efforts. “We found that Facebook and digital targeting were the most effective ways to reach the audiences,” Kushner says later. “We brought in Cambridge Analytica.” READ MORE 

Revised Mar. 27, 2018
EARLY JUNE 2016

Cambridge Analytica Offers Help to WikiLeaks

As Cambridge Analytica and the Trump campaign continue negotiations over their contract for the firm’s services, Cambridge Analytica dispatches a small team to San Antonio, Texas — the base for Trump’s digital operations. CEO Alexander Nix learns that WikiLeaks plans to publish a trove of Clinton-related emails. Nix reaches out to Julian Assange, asking him to share the emails with Cambridge Analytica so it can aid WikiLeaks in disseminating them

Revised Nov. 15, 2017
AROUND JUNE 2016

Chinese Financial Giant Begins Talks With Kushner Companies

As Trump secures the Republican nomination for president, a Chinese financial giant, Anbang Insurance Group, begins talks with Kushner Companies about investing in the redevelopment of 666 Fifth Avenue.

Added June 5, 2017
JUNE 1, 2016

George Papadopoulos emails Corey Lewandowski, asking about Russia. Lewandowski refers him to Sam Clovisbecause “he is running point.” Papadopoulos then sends Clovis this email: “Re: Messages from Russia: I have the Russian MFA asking me if Mr. Trump is interested in visiting Russia at some point. Wanted to pass this info along to you for you to decide what’s best to do with it and what message I should send (or to ignore).” 

Revised Nov. 2, 2017
JUNE 3, 2016

Trump Repeats Putin’s Praise

At a campaign rally in Redding, California,Trump says, “Putin said Donald Trump is a genius and next great leader of the United States. READ MORE 

WATCH VIDEO
Added Sept. 11, 2017
JUNE 3, 2016

Don Jr. Receives Russian Offer of Info to ‘Incriminate’ Clinton

Emin Agalarov, Rob Goldstone and Sheila Agalarova attend a New Years Eve And Birthday Party on December 31, 2014, in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Aaron Davidson/Getty Images for Irina Agalarov)

Rob Goldstone, a music publicist, sends Donald Trump Jr. an email stating that one of his clients, Russian pop star Emin Agalarov, son of Aras Agalarov, has “something very interesting” he wants to pass along to Donald Jr. READ MORE 

Added July 11, 2017
JUNE 3, 2016

Don Jr.: ‘I Love It’

Responding to Goldstone’s emailDonald Trump Jr. says, “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.” READ MORE 

Added July 11, 2017
SOMETIME BETWEEN JUN. 3 AND JUN. 8, 2016

Don Jr. Reportedly Tells Trump About Russian Offer to Help; Trump Approves

Michael Cohen and several others are present when Donald Trump Jr. tells his father that the Russians have offered to provide “dirt” on Hillary Clinton to help Trump win the election, according to later reporting by CNN and NBC News. READ MORE 

Added July 27, 2018
JUNE 6 AND 7, 2016

Don Jr.’s Phone Calls With Emin Agalarov

As Donald Trump Jr. requested in his June 3 emailRob Goldstone follows up on his earlier email that the Russian government wants to give Trump’s campaign damaging information about Hillary Clinton. A year later, in subsequently prepared remarks for the Senate Judiciary Committee on Sept. 7, 2017, Don Jr. says his phone records show “three very short phone calls” with Emin Agalarov on June 6 and 7, 2016. But Don Jr. tells the committee that he cannot recall speaking to Emin. READ MORE 

Revised Apr. 30, 2018
JUNE 7, 2016

Don Jr. Schedules Meeting With Russian Lawyer

Rob Goldstone sends Donald Trump Jr. a follow-up email: “Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and the Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow this Thursday. I believe you are aware of the meeting — and so wondered if 3 p.m. or later on Thursday works for you? I assume it would be at your office.” READ MORE 

Added July 11, 2017
JUNE 7, 2016

Trump Promises to Reveal ‘Things That Have Taken Place With the Clintons’

After winning the New Jersey primary as the Republican Party’s presumptive nominee for president, Trump includes these lines in his victory speech: “I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week [June 13] and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. READ MORE 

Revised Nov. 6, 2017
JUNE 8, 2016

Russian Hackers Launch DCLeaks.com

Officers working for Russia’s Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff (GRU) launchthe “dcleaks.com” public website, according to allegations in a July 13, 2018 indictment of those officers. Starting in June 2016 and continuing through the 2016 election, the Russians use “DCLeaks to release emails stolen from individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign,” the indictment charges. READ MORE 

Added Jul. 17, 2018
JUN. 8, 2016

Goldstone Offers Trump Help From Russian Social Media Giant

Rob Goldstone sends a message to Don Jr. renewing the offer of assistance from Russian social networking site Vkontakte (“VK”) — Russia’s equivalent of Facebook – in promoting Trump’s candidacy: 

“While I was in Moscow last week I met with the head of marketing for Russia's largest social media network VK (Facebook) about Emin projects and the subject of Russian American voters in USA came up. 

There are over 2.7 million registered Russian speaking voters in the USA and most have VK social media accounts! The head of marketing - who is a personal friend - is keen to set up a Trump Campaign VOTE page on VK (similar to the mock up below) targeted at Russian and CIS voters in the USA. READ MORE 

Added May 23, 2018
JUNE 9, 2016

Don Jr., Manafort, Kushner Meet With Russian Lawyer

A picture taken on November 8, 2016, shows Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya speaking during an interview in Moscow. (Photo by Yury Martyanov/AFP/Getty Images)

Around 4 p.m.Rob Goldstone and three Russians meet with Donald Trump Jr.Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort (and a translator) at Trump Tower. READ MORE 

Revised May 23, 2018
JUNE 9, 2016

Trump Tweets About Deleted Clinton Emails

Added July 11, 2017
JUN. 10, 2016

Agalarov Delivers Birthday Gift to Trump

A day after the Trump Tower meeting that Emin Agalarov had arranged, Aras Agalarov delivers an expensive painting to Trump for his birthday. A week later, Trump sends Agalarov this note: READ MORE 

Added Apr. 30, 2018
EARLY JUNE 2016

Page Says Putin Is More Reliable Than Obama

At a closed-door gathering of high-powered foreign policy experts visiting with the prime minister of India, Trump adviser Carter Pagehails Vladimir Putin as stronger and more reliable than President Obama and touts the positive effect that a Trump presidency would have on US-Russia relations. 

Added March 6, 2017
SPRING 2016

Stone Reportedly Knows That WikiLeaks Has Clinton Emails

An anonymous associate of Roger Stone says that Stone told him that Wikileaks' Julian Assange had informed him that the group had obtained emails that would torment senior Democrats such as John Podesta, then Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, according to later reporting by the Washington Post. READ MORE 

Added Mar. 20, 2018
JUNE 12, 2016

WikiLeaks Has Clinton Emails; DNC Tries to Get Ahead of Hacking Story 

As CrowdStrike finishes its task of cleaning out the Democratic National Committee’s computers to prevent additional intrusions, Julian Assange tells a British Sunday television show that emails related to Hillary Clinton are “pending publication.” Concerned that word of the hack might leak, the DNC gives the story to the Washington Post

Two days later, CrowdStrike releases its initial comprehensive report on the hack, and the Postprovides the first public disclosure that hackers had penetrated the DNC’s computer network. READ MORE 

Added Jan. 17, 2018
JUNE 14, 2016

Goldstone Emails Emin Agalarov and Ike Kaveladze

Rob Goldstone forwards a CNN story on Russia’s hacking of DNC emails to Emin Agalarov and Ike Kaveladzeincluding this note: “Top story right now – seems eerily weird based on our Trump meeting last week with the Russian lawyers etc.” 

The same day, Ike Kaveladze receives an emailfrom an undisclosed sender asking, “[H]ow was the meeting with the Trump people what happened.” Kaveladze answers, “meeting was boring. READ MORE 

Revised Apr. 30, 2018
JUNE 14, 2016

Rohrabacher’s Request to Show Pro-Russia Film During House Committee Hearing Is Denied

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) had sought to screen before the entire House Foreign Affairs Committee — of which he is a senior member — the anti-Magnitsky documentary that he reportedly had received two months earlier in Moscow. READ MORE 

Added Oct. 7, 2017
JUNE 2016

Russians Get Voter Targeting Info

Posing online as US persons, Russians working for Internet Research Agency communicate with a Texas-based grassroots organization and learn from a real US person that they should focus their activities on “purple states like Colorado, Virginia, and Florida.” The Russians also allegedly use “false US personas to communicate with unwitting members, volunteers and supporters of the Trump Campaign involved in local community outreach... READ MORE 

Added Feb. 20, 2018
JUNE 2016

Sater Emails Cohen About Attending Russian International Economic Forum

Michael Cohen, a Trump Organization lawyer who is also Trump’s personal attorney, receives an email from Felix Sater. “Sater encouraged Cohen to attend the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, with Sater telling Cohen that he could be introduced to Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, top financial leaders and perhaps Putin, according to people familiar with the correspondence,” The Washington Post later reported. READ MORE 

Added Oct. 2, 2017
JUNE 15, 2016

Russian Hacker Leaks DNC Documents

A hacker with the online persona “Guccifer 2.0” claims credit for the DNC hack and begins posting internal DNC documents on the Guccifer 2.0 website. CrowdStrike reiterates its conclusion that the hack had been a Russian intelligence operation. READ MORE 

Revised Mar. 27, 2018
JUNE 15, 2016

Paul Ryan and GOP Leadership Joke About Trump-Russia Ties

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan during his weekly press conference in the US Capitol on Nov. 17, 2016. (Photo by Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)

After the Ukrainian prime minister visits Capitol Hill, Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) and other Republican leaders meet privately. During the session, McCarthy says, “I’ll guarantee you that’s what it is... The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp [opposition] research they had on Trump.” Moments later he says, “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” referring to Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) who is known in Congress as a fervent defender of Vladimir Putin and Russia. READ MORE 

Added May 18, 2017
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

12 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

In general yes, but in these pockets where shithead holds his rallies, you need to dig deep to find many college educated white males.  They're there, but outnumbered for sure. 

He held a fucking Rally in TAMPA...  yes there are a lot of rural areas around Tampa, but let's not just pretend it's backwater towns only.   Plenty of straight up stupid/angry/racist white guys in the cities too.

I see young teens/twenties white frat boy types rocking the maga hats...  insufferable douches everyone I've interacted with (not about politics)

13 minutes ago, Loco said:

He held a fucking Rally in TAMPA...  yes there are a lot of rural areas around Tampa, but let's not just pretend it's backwater towns only.   Plenty of straight up stupid/angry/racist white guys in the cities too.

I see young teens/twenties white frat boy types rocking the maga hats...  insufferable douches everyone I've interacted with (not about politics)

That's because they're all in on the hegemonic masculinity train.  When they can act "like men used to" - be the alpha, treat women like garbage, be the boss and make the rules.

We've done a terrible job, period, of educating and raising young men of all colors in our society.  They're either virulently racist and full of toxic masculinity, in gangs or prison, or antisocial video game weirdos and end up shooting up schools.

Edited by Js1
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

"The European Union vowed on Monday to counter U.S. President Donald Trump’s renewal of sanctions on Iran, in a test of the EU’s ability to preserve a deal that saw Iran limit its nuclear ambitions in exchange for removing strict curbs on its economy. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-sanctions-eu/eu-aims-to-block-us-sanctions-on-iran-idUSKBN1KR1A9

Regarding the timeline: I forgot how deep Sessions was in all this at the start. Curious if he was the inside man that had been referenced months ago. He seems to want to act as a firewall from Trump going full on dictator on the Mueller probe. Hate the man, but if he is doing the right thing now, I'll take it. 

38 minutes ago, Loco said:

Tampa has to be the most populated white trash city in the US of A.  Do you even Tampa, bro?  Great strip clubs and easy pussy so I’m not gonna complain.  #guilty

22 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Regarding the timeline: I forgot how deep Sessions was in all this at the start. Curious if he was the inside man that had been referenced months ago. He seems to want to act as a firewall from Trump going full on dictator on the Mueller probe. Hate the man, but if he is doing the right thing now, I'll take it. 

This somehow seems likely to me.

15 minutes ago, Loco said:

Do you know how I know you've never been to Jacksonville?

Lol. Uncle lived there. By my post populated WT metric, Tampa wins...I don’t consider Jax a big city - but you’re right, without getting into semantics...  Holy hell.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Engrish