Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Wait. Trump thinks he’s a good writer? The man is completely delusional. 

Trump thinks that Trump is the best ___________ that has ever lived. 

Edited by Pods
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

As if his tweets need to be "poured over" to find mistakes/lies/errors. Like there's a team of journalists up all night like Woodward and Bernstein just busting their asses trying to find some mistake he's made.

“boarder”

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'll be handling the naval battles out on Lake Michigan.  I'll be armed with hookers, blow and shit tons of booze.  Wish me luck comrades. 

Well, thanks for the early heads up.  <checking American Airlines nonstop to ORD>

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'll be handling the naval battles out on Lake Michigan.  I'll be armed with hookers, blow and shit tons of booze.  Wish me luck comrades. 

just don't forget to untie from the lock before the water drops.  jumping into the chicago river will be your undoing.

chicago-harbor-lock.jpg

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A leaked propaganda notice from the Chinese government states that the country is using to tariffs to try to disrupt and split President Trump's base, Business Insider reported on Tuesday.

The notice, leaked and published by the China Digital Times, which monitors media censorship in China, states the tariffs are meant to split "apart different domestic groups in US."

"We stop negotiation for now, acting tit for tat, roll out corresponding policies, hold public opinion at a good level without escalating it, limit scope, and strike accurately and carefully, splitting apart different domestic groups in US," the propaganda notice reads.

"The trade conflict is really a war against China's rise, to see who has the greater stamina," the document continues. "This is absolutely no time for irresolution or reticence."

The document also directs media to not report on comments from Trump or other officials, adding that outlets shouldn't "attack Trump's vulgarity; don't make this a war of insults."

Experts have warned that the Chinese tariffs could be used to specifically target Trump supporters, particularly with tariffs on goods like soybeans and sorghum. The crops are produced largely in areas that backed Trump in the 2016 election.

The U.S. will hit China with $34 billion worth of tariffs on goods on July 6. China has promised to strike back with retaliatory tariffs, totaling the same amount, with some targeting agricultural goods.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reportersTuesday that China is "fully prepared" for a trade war with the U.S., according to The Associated Press.

The Chinese are putting sadopopulism to the test.  Hope it doesn’t backfire.

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

A leaked propaganda notice from the Chinese government states that the country is using to tariffs to try to disrupt and split President Trump's base, Business Insider reported on Tuesday.

The notice, leaked and published by the China Digital Times, which monitors media censorship in China, states the tariffs are meant to split "apart different domestic groups in US."

"We stop negotiation for now, acting tit for tat, roll out corresponding policies, hold public opinion at a good level without escalating it, limit scope, and strike accurately and carefully, splitting apart different domestic groups in US," the propaganda notice reads.

"The trade conflict is really a war against China's rise, to see who has the greater stamina," the document continues. "This is absolutely no time for irresolution or reticence."

The document also directs media to not report on comments from Trump or other officials, adding that outlets shouldn't "attack Trump's vulgarity; don't make this a war of insults."

Experts have warned that the Chinese tariffs could be used to specifically target Trump supporters, particularly with tariffs on goods like soybeans and sorghum. The crops are produced largely in areas that backed Trump in the 2016 election.

The U.S. will hit China with $34 billion worth of tariffs on goods on July 6. China has promised to strike back with retaliatory tariffs, totaling the same amount, with some targeting agricultural goods.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang told reportersTuesday that China is "fully prepared" for a trade war with the U.S., according to The Associated Press.

If China feels the need to respond to Trump’s tariffs by hurting Trump politically does that tell you that

a) they’re effective

b) they’re scared

c) they would like someone other than Trump as President

d) all of the above  

So is Fox News fake news?  And is the Senate fake news?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/03/findings-that-russia-meddled-to-help-trump-beat-clinton-were-accurate-and-on-point-senate-intel-panel.html

Findings by the intelligence community that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump win were "accurate and on point," according to an unclassified report and accompanying statement by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released Tuesday.

The committee's findings came after a lengthy review of the "sources, tradecraft and analytic work underpinning" a January 2017 intelligence community assessment.

The FBI's and CIA's "analytical disagreement" with the NSA over whether Russia sought to bolster the Trump presidential campaign was "reasonable," the report also said.

While the FBI and CIA had "high confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin aspired to help Trump's election chances by denigrating opponent Hillary Clinton, the NSA had only "moderate confidence" in that assessment, according to the January 2017 analysis.

The disagreement among agencies "was reasonable, transparent, and openly debated among the agencies and analysts, with analysts, managers and agency heads on both sides of the confidence level articulately justifying their positions," the Senate intelligence committee's findings said. 

In a statement, Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C, said the panel's review was ongoing.

“The committee has spent the last 16 months reviewing the sources, tradecraft and analytic work underpinning the intelligence community assessment and sees no reason to dispute the conclusions,” Burr said.

“The committee continues its investigation, and I am hopeful that this installment of the committee’s work will soon be followed by additional summaries providing the American people with clarity around Russia’s activities regarding U.S. elections."

WITCH HUNT!

but seriously, I bet he won’t mention this.  He’ll fire Mitch’s wife in revenge, not understanding that Mitch had no control over this.

11 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

If China feels the need to respond to Trump’s tariffs by hurting Trump politically does that tell you that

a) they’re effective

b) they’re scared

d) all of the above  

e) They don't give a fuck who's POTUS as long as they can sow discord and weaken the United States' economy at the same time and still have cover because of the idiotic things that the POTUS is doing

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

e) They don't give a fuck who's POTUS as long as they can sow discord and weaken the United States' economy at the same time and still have cover because of the idiotic things that the POTUS is doing

Hmm, interesting. 

How much do you think they wanna weaken an economy they’re so reliant on?  This isn’t Iran or something. Seems somewhat counterproductive.  That’s not a good reason.  

You’re right they sure have turned up their discord sowing operations recently.  Like way more than under any other President. Almost like it’s become a priority.  Why is that?

I’m gonna put you down for D. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I am in Evanston. Tomorrow I'll be putting on a demonstration for these yankees on how we make chili in Texas. 

48 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

a) they’re effective

b) they’re scared

d) all of the above  

None of the above. 

3 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Hmm, interesting. 

How much do you think they wanna weaken an economy they’re so reliant on?  This isn’t Iran or something. Seems somewhat counterproductive.  That’s not a good reason.  

You’re right they sure have turned up their discord sowing operations recently.  Like way more than under any other President. Almost like it’s become a priority.  Why is that?

How about the fact that he’s just plain bad for business? The Chinese feel this way and don’t want him as president. He’s bad for business for both them and us because he’s going to hurt Americans along the way. He’s impulsive and untrustworthy, not very good traits when someone wants to do business. 

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Hmm, interesting. 

They only have to do it through the midterms.  Discourage enough to stay home.  Hell, Trump lost by millions, and three states were less than 1-2%.

2 minutes ago, SKJ said:

That shit is so fucking lame... They're really, not even remotely funny

I don't really care what you think.  I think there are a whole bunch of people out there who are so tired of all this crap, that humor is welcome.  Even if some of it isn't perfect.