Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, VRHorn said:

In the interest of fairness, I did go glance at your posts. While you don’t state explicitly “I love Trump” you do enough rolling of your eyes at the people who think we are off the rails in a post about Krauthammer and you posted a lot in the AOC thread (I spent around a minute, sue me for being vague). I think we can at least characterize you as “concerned” about how things are going rather than horrified like many non-Trumpers are.

if you think that invalidates my point, I certainly won’t lose any sleep.

Surprisingly enough, they're all Gary Johnson voters that happen to defend Trump.  They should be contesting how the hell Gary Johnson didn't win the election but meh, they don't seem to care.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nivek said:

If I shit on your floor at house party and tried to fuck your wife and daughter and offered to share my crack with your son, stole money and pissed in your bed, chances are you would not invite me to the next party.

5 minutes ago, scottsins said:

Dad?

Mom.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Message Board User said:

if we don't survive the existential crisis, you won't have to worry about the constitutional crisis. Trump can't effectively and coherently marshall forces for a sustained period.  It's the poisoning of the well.  Now the groundwater has a Trump taint. I always fucking told you people that reality celebrity television would be the death of us.  Just look what it did to Lamar Odom.  

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DmIQa7zU8AAPP7s?format=jpg&name=large

In the biblical story, Jezebel became associated with false prophets. In some interpretations, her dressing in finery and putting on makeup[3] led to the association of the use of cosmetics with "painted women" or prostitutes.”

So Stormy Daniels et al is part of the Deep State conspiracy against DOTUS?  

Ill say this about the Deep State, they plan for every contingency.  I want that in my government. 

19 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Ill say this about the Deep State, they plan for every contingency.  I want that in my government. 

If we’ve learned anything from the Trump Administration, it’s that the American people are the Deep State.   

And they are coming for Trump. 

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

I still can't wrap my head around how ppl think he will "save" them when he has never done anything for someone else, they actually believe he cares for the common folks

900 people were convinced that Jim Jones was saving them as he passed out cyanide Kool-Aide.  There are a lot of dumb motherfuckers out there just looking for a conman to take advantage of them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Is that so? 

Hmmmm

Oh, wait:

President Donald Trump has done more to hurt American workers than help them, the leader of the largest federation of unions in the nation declared on Sunday. Union workers will likely support Democratic candidates in November, predicted AFL-CIO president Richard Trumka.

Trumka also said that Trump’s proposed replacement for the North America Free Trade Agreement won’t work without Canada. That pointedly contradicts claims by Trump that Canadian participation isn’t necessary in his new trade pact. 

As for workers, “unfortunately, to date, the things that he has done to hurt workers outpace what he’s done to help workers,” said Trumka, who represents more more than 12.5 million people.

Though unemployment is down, wages have also been down “since the first of the year,” he said. “Gas prices have been up since the first year. So overall, workers aren’t doing as well,” Trumka told Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday.” 

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
DOWNLOAIn addition, Trump “hasn’t come up with an infrastructure program that could put a lot of us back to work,” Trumka added. “He overturned some health and safety regulations that will hurt us on the job.” The president also helped scuttle an Obama administration Labor Department rule that would have extended overtime benefits to close to 5 million workers, Trumka said.

Come November, Trumka said, it “probably will be Democrats” his members support “because Democrats support working people more than Republicans.”  But decisions will be made candidate by candidate because “it’s about electing people who will support working people,” he said. 

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b8c8021e4b0cf7b00376cac

• Like 1

Shit, have y'all caught the new Modelo beer ads?

Celebrating hispanic heroes, both athletic and military.  Talking about how they're the children of immigrants, sometimes they don't have traditional pathways, but they paved the way.  "It doesn't matter where you come from, but what you're made of."  The ads are entirely positive, but also entirely defiant.

It's fucking awesome.  And you're goddamned right, I'm close to needing to restock the beer fridge, and it's going to be Modelo this time.

Brown people with balls versus an orange coward and his band of spineless weasels.  Fuck this fucking simpleton pussy.

• Like 9