Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

Geezus Christ the guy is obviously mentally ill and losing it faster by the minute. When are the dipshit traitors we apparently call Republicans going to do something about this fact before this shitstain destroys this Country and the world before he perceives it destroys him? Fucking A this aint complicated people. The mother fucker is fucking insane. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I have to give the Polish President credit. He knows how to play Trump like a drum.   Not that its hard. Hes about to have billions of dollars pouring in and NATO and Space Force command free of charge while Trump bitches about Germany and South Korea not paying.  The name on the base is all that matters. 

Well maybe Trump can have his parade there. 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Geezus Christ the guy is obviously mentally ill and losing it faster by the minute. When are the dipshit traitors we apparently call Republicans going to do something about this fact before this shitstain destroys this Country and the world before he perceives it destroys him? Fucking A this aint complicated people. The mother fucker is fucking insane. 

Oh, they don’t care.  They never did.  As long as they get theirs and ride off into the sunset all will be fine. 

15 minutes ago, Party_Taco said:

Cool, so that could be ANY agency. A little help would be nice if he actually wanted to be the agent of change. I could assume that it’s the EPA, given all the complete bullshit they’ve pushed over the last year, but it could also be the NRC and that’s even more troubling...

It's not one agency, it's all of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

We’re about to watch a sitting president tweeting about the size of his dick.

Stormy said he had a small dick, so it’s probably less than 6 or 6 1/2 inches.  

I’m hoping Kelly and Ivanka don’t discourage him from tweeting so that the whole world can laugh at his dick size. 

President Donald Trump and his allies have long insisted that what he calls the “fake dirty dossier” was wholly “responsible for starting the totally and discredited witch hunt” by special counsel Robert Mueller.

But, beginning in July 2016, that so-called “dossier” actually sat for several weeks inside an organized crime unit at the FBI’s New York field office, even as counterintelligence agents in Washington, D.C. – unaware of the new allegations – were already investigating Russian efforts to hijack American democracy.

Trump doubled down on his “dossier” accusation this week, ordering the Justice Department and U.S. intelligence community to release a bigger slice of the classified information used to investigate one of his advisers, New York business consultant Carter Page, insisting again Tuesday that “what will be disclosed is that there was no basis” for the surveillance.

Despite what Trump and like-minded politicians have said, sources told ABC News the “dossier” was plainly not the initial basis for the federal investigation.

The following account, relayed to ABC News by several sources familiar with the federal probe, reflects how the FBI’s investigation into contacts between Russian operatives and Trump’s campaign team, including Page, was well underway in the summer of 2016 by the time a former British spy handed the FBI a packet of startling and salacious allegations tied to Trump.

In fact, the FBI already had an open counterintelligence case on Page when he became a volunteer on Trump’s foreign policy team in January 2016, according to sources familiar with the matter.

By then, Trump had publicly claimed to have “a good instinct” about Russian’s ruthless president, Vladimir Putin, had praised how Putin was “running his country,” and had compared the Kremlin’s assassinations of dissidents to the “plenty of killing” that happens inside the United States.

10 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Ross is a hardcore protectionist 

Wilbur Ross is like Montgomery Burns come to life with his adherence to antiquated ideas. I swear one of these days he is going to defend the tarrifs on Fox News by saying, "I'll tell you the same thing me and my old boarding school chum Reed Smoot told that Quaker Herbert Hoover, 'opposition to protectionism is sign of support for the King of Prussia' and it was. We kept the Prussians in their place until that Bolshevik Roosevelt took office."

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

A senior Trump administration gleefully noted to me a few months ago that their agency was doing things that would be very controversial in a normal world. They have almost no oversight from the White House, Trump doesn't care about their issue area, and the national media is obsessed with the Trump tweet of the day. That's a bad combination and means they can operate with little scrutiny.

The Derp State

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Great.  We're gonna have a fort in Poland called Fort Trump.  Which means that within a few years, it will be taken over by creditors in a bankruptcy.  But until then, it will have the classiest gold-plated tanks and invisible planes you've ever seen, believe me.

Nobody can gold-plated tank like No Limit

maxresdefault.jpg

Most executives don't read anything much longer than a page because their people are able to distill issues down to the key points, and a good executive is able to get the big picture with summary information.

Trump, a fake executive, doesn't read anything longer than a page because he is so easily distracted by a noise on the television, or a butterfly, or any of the random petulant thoughts rattling around in his largely empty head.

Wow:

“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. ... I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”

3 minutes ago, ndawg said:

True, but since the intent of firing Comey was to interfere with the investigation, he would have had no motive. Comey reopening the HRC investigation contributed strongly to Trump's victory, too.

Well yes. But he also used the "Comey was incompetent; botched the email thing; treated Hillary very unfairly" that easily warranted getting canned.  Doing it Day 1 would have been "strong decisive leadership" for Comey being bad at his job in October 2016.  And would have sent quite a day 1 message "Comey's actions helped me win, but he fucked up on the job and doesn't deserve to continue as FBI Director."  I might have had some respect for that.

25 minutes ago, ndawg said:

Wow:

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I don't think I would have batted an eye if he did that first day on the job - new president, different party, the entire email bullshit.  He let Comey sit too long and then fired him at the worst time instead, optically speaking.

12 minutes ago, ndawg said:

True, but since the intent of firing Comey was to interfere with the investigation, he would have had no motive. Comey reopening the HRC investigation contributed strongly to Trump's victory, too.

People seem to forget Trump absolutely loved Comey until he started doing his job. 

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Well yes. But he also used the "Comey was incompetent; botched the email thing; treated Hillary very unfairly" that easily warranted getting canned.  Doing it Day 1 would have been "strong decisive leadership" for Comey being bad at his job in October 2016.  And would have sent quite a day 1 message "Comey's actions helped me win, but he fucked up on the job and doesn't deserve to continue as FBI Director."  I might have had some respect for that.

instead, he lauded comey for helping to elect him:

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

People seem to forget Trump absolutely loved Comey until he started doing his job. 

I couldn't remember if Trump outwardly expressed any support for Comey then, but, yeah, that's why the quote stuck out to me.

18 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

One of the wettest storms we've seen, in regards to water. So, water is wet?

"One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of, water."

So great.  Another to add to his collection of water quotes such as:

"Surrounded by water.  Big water.  Ocean water."

"It's tremendously big and tremedously wet.  A tremendous amount of water"