Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

The real problem is the spoiler tag function on tapa. And the guy with a shitty perm. Nevermind the culture of turning our head when our "ally" beheads gays and other castaways as long as they prop up the petrodollar.  

<gif> Why not both? <gif>

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I’m sure there are a coupla guys who are all FREEDOM AND EAGLES AND BOMBS AND SHIT!, but he rest of us see it as morally repugnant bullshittery. Like, almost all of us. It’s not a very edgy take.

Go into the office tomorrow brisket and throw a rock in any direction. Let me know when you hit somebody who gives two shits about addressing the continued military arms sales to the KSA.  Sidebar. Also give me the count of people you hit who care more about the hair style of Senators who continuously oppose arming these fucks.  

Edited by Anastasis

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Go into the office tomorrow brisket and throw a rock in any direction. Let me know when you hit somebody who gives two shits about addressing the continued military arms sales to the KSA.  Sidebar. Also give me the count of people you hit who care more about the hair style of Senators who continuously oppose arming these fucks.  

nice meltdown

Like you can DEFEND senatorial coiffures?

Bitch please.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:30 AM, Texas Jeff said:

Every time I see this, I notice the generic tiki torches (in addition to the crazy people), probably made in China and purchased at Home Depot on the way to the rally.  Imagine the guys before the rally: "Hey man, we can get a ton of tiki torches for like forty bucks at Home Depot, just pick them up on the way to the thing."  Imagine, some HD manager sets up an end-cap display with weekend party supplies, and is suddenly short several hundred torches.  The manager is feeling great, thinking "man, we are really moving these things!" Later that weekend they turn on the TV and say "Oh crap ...."  By Monday, the supply chain has kicked in to refill the torch display, and the same manager is taking delivery of boxes and boxes of new generic, imported, cheap tiki torches.

So you are saying now is a good time to stock up on tiki torches for my next Hawaii theme party?

38 minutes ago, Homercles said:

KUT with the subtle dig this morning, quoting him on saying they’d fine the biggest stadium to fill...then noting that Houston Energy thing holds 8,000 before comparing it to kyle field at >100k.

He could probably sell out Kyle.  The correlation between aggy and Trumpist is almost 1 to 1.  Surprised he didnt have the rally there. 

Also, its the Astroarena. Naming rights are getting out of control. 

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

He could probably sell out Kyle.  The correlation between aggy and Trumpist is almost 1 to 1.  Surprised he didnt have the rally there. 

Also, its the Astroarena. Naming rights are getting out of control. 

Nothing outdoors, his fake hair might blow away. 

Trump's racism is powerful.

"Even they don’t want her."

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Her bait? So you think she wanted him to slam her via twitter?

Uh... yes. That's exactly what she was doing. Setting herself as Trump's rival is exactly what she's aiming for.

She's not scared of his Tweets. Pay attention.

3 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Trump's racism is powerful.

"Even they don’t want her."

Uh... yes. That's exactly what she was doing. Setting herself as Trump's rival is exactly what she's aiming for.

She's not scared of his Tweets. Pay attention.

She should be. He tweeted his way to the White House. 

Shes not his rival.  

A better rival is Kamala.  Younger, hotter, an actual minority. 

Edited by GRHorn