Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

What is Trump’s ultimate end game here? So long as he and his people are in power, they can interfere with and potentially defer accountability, but unless he’s authoritarian president for life, the bill will come due at some point. That’s the moment he’ll burn the country down to avoid, and that’s the scariest part of all this. 

The mindset of a basic asshole behind on their credit. Whatever is necessary to keep the charade going as long a possible. On hustle (con) to the next.

Some of y'all are going to have an interesting conundrum one day when speaking to your children about what small, small men you were during all this.  Your hunting lease isn't going to redeem your poor political choices in the eyes of your sons and daughters.  You preached a life of integrity and grit.  And in the end, you chose easy, simple hatred because you thought your way of life was worth preserving.  It ain't.  Your children will have to drag you kicking and screaming into the 21st century.  You're small people.  That's all.  Ain't no glory in it.  

And as usually happens - the Reps had 2 years to create enough changes to benefit the rich, that will ultimately cause financial problems which will now be blamed on the Dems. We’ve seen this before. 

I mean we’ve pretty much been indoctrinated to blame everything on democrats.  
“MUH Trump is only President because Hillary was the worst candidate EVER!1!”

He already said, directly and with no ambiguity, now that the Dems have the House, he’s going to blame them for anything bad that happens the next two years. I mean, he literally said it that simply - “anything bad, I’ll blame on them.”

Considering Trump just spent the first 2 years publicly disparaging the founding member of his fan club before kicking him to the curb, seems only natural he sends in Mongo with a vested interest to shut down the investigation to get in there and start throwing blind haymakers off the bench.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Considering Trump just spent the first 2 years publicly disparaging the founding member of his fan club before kicking him to the curb, seems only natural he sends in Mongo with a vested interest to shut down the investigation to get in there and start throwing blind haymakers off the bench.

I don’t think Mongo appreciates being lumped in with the fucking trumpkins.  

7 hours ago, The People’s Elbow said:

What is Trump’s ultimate end game here? So long as he and his people are in power, they can interfere with and potentially defer accountability, but unless he’s authoritarian president for life, the bill will come due at some point. That’s the moment he’ll burn the country down to avoid, and that’s the scariest part of all this. 

Think Jonestown on a national scale - except that Trump would never be able to put a bullet in his own brain. He's fine serving the poison koolaid though, with his most ardent supporters first in line.

it's insanity.  

6 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He’s a fat piece of shit fueled by fast food and kisses to his asshole.  He cares about literally nothing else.  If Hitler were here to praise his worthless ass, there’s no way he could resist returning praise.  He’s a simple animal.  If it came down to missing his next chicken McNugget vs Don Jr being buttfucked to death by a rabid pitbull, you know his easy choice.  To be fair, I’d dip that fucker in some buffalo sauce too...fuck Jr.  And daddy.   

Gonna be hard to fit this on a bumper sticker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Agent47 said:

I've heard the same thing. This is what happens when you elect a duplicitous self serving developer as president. You get a society of homeless people.

This is the stuff you learn in Macro Econ 101 which gets lost in the daily news cycle. 

It takes a long time to move a big ship. We'll be paying the price for idiotic policy for a long time, if there is no one around to bring common sense to this thing. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/matthew-whitaker-acting-attorney-general-wpm-scam

Having voted for Trump enthusiastically in 2016, Masti said on Friday he would soon be changing his party affiliation to Democratic, following the president’s elevation of Whitaker.

“It’s totally ridiculous,” said Masti. “It makes the whole Republican party look so bad. How could a president appoint someone like this? And then not have a problem about it when it comes out? He should be taking care of the victims.”

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/09/matthew-whitaker-acting-attorney-general-wpm-scam

Having voted for Trump enthusiastically in 2016, Masti said on Friday he would soon be changing his party affiliation to Democratic, following the president’s elevation of Whitaker.

“It’s totally ridiculous,” said Masti. “It makes the whole Republican party look so bad. How could a president appoint someone like this? And then not have a problem about it when it comes out? He should be taking care of the victims.”

I don't believe him.   When Trump ultimately removes Whitaker, then he will enthusiastically vote for Trump again.   In fact when Trump tweets that he didn't realize how bad Whitaker treated some veterans, this guy will donate to Trump 2020.    

14 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

He sounds like one of my kids writing a report on WWI:

World War I was a really bad war. It took place all over the world. In fact I now own tremendously successful hotels, in many of these countries.......fantastic properties.A lot of people died. It makes me sad to think that a lot of people died because I wasn't around yet to stop Obama and the democrats.

Fify

• Like 3