Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Came here to post this too. Dude revealed his age on a Podcast or something that came up recently, and it was that he was 48 or 49 years old. 

It says he graduated a&m in 1998. That SHOULD only make him 4 years older than me, at 46-47. So look at Mr. Six Year Degree over there, as well. 

Edit: Radical Larry beat me to it, but I'm leaving it because the clip is still funny.  RIP Chris Farley

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Billy Liucci is...a blowhard, room temperature IQ, self-important, a liar, a schemer, a jocksniffing dickrider, a 40 something acting like he's still in college, and a shill...takes himself so seriously...cannot laugh at himself or little things.

He's a perfect representative for their entire fanbase.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Anybody think South Carolina can beat them next week?  Night game, supposedly sold out, and Jimbo's teams always look shitty on the road.  I don't think SC is that good, but they beat Kentucky on the road (yes, with a backup QB), but Kentucky has better OL/DL than aggy.

A&M feels like a team that could easily lose any game they play on the rest of the schedule (minus UMass)

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Anybody think South Carolina can beat them next week?  Night game, supposedly sold out, and Jimbo's teams always look shitty on the road.  I don't think SC is that good, but they beat Kentucky on the road (yes, with a backup QB), but Kentucky has better OL/DL than aggy.

These are games that they always seem to find ways to win. But so was app st, so here’s to hoping. 

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

A&M has no offense. If teams are able to generate points, A&M is going to struggle. So any team that has a decent offense has a chance to win.

They've scored 98 points in 5 games vs FBS competition.  19.6 per game.  What year is this?

3 minutes ago, WBT said:

They've scored 98 points in 5 games vs FBS competition.  19.6 per game.  What year is this?

and that's with a multitude of TOs helping them start drives in + territory. aggy would have struggled to score twice against Bama without the 3 TOs inside the Bama 30.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Eh...maybe? Isn't SCar 4-2? They've gotten better since last year, and aggy sucks. It'll be a low scoring game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cocks pull one out (you can phrase that)

9 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

3 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Eh...maybe? Isn't SCar 4-2? They've gotten better since last year, and aggy sucks. It'll be a low scoring game, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cocks pull one out (you can phrase that)

3 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

aggy lost to a middle of the pack Sun Belt team. They can lose to anybody and especially on the road. 

Don’t put any faith in South Carolina or Arkansas against aggy. They both almost always find a way to lose that game. Combined 1 win among the two since aggy joined the SEC. Expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if it actually happens.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

image.png

Hi Jackson it’s ND head coach Marcus Freeman, do you have a second to chat?

I CANT BECAUSE MY COACHES WOULDNT ALLOW THAT

You can’t talk on the phone? 

I was actually calling about a WR of your te-

Ok Jackson have a good day

(LOUD SCREECHING)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

image.png

Hi Jackson it’s ND head coach Marcus Freeman, do you have a second to chat?

You can’t talk on the phone? 

I was actually calling about a WR of your te-

Ok Jackson have a good day

(LOUD SCREECHING)

This will definitely be the Guyer QB to become a star college QB…

17 minutes ago, texifornia said:

@NoName - bringing the convo back over here, Betrand still cracks me up. Syracuse and Kentucky were figuring out if they even wanted to take him and Addazio was like "sign that kid the fuck up!"

it's a wild situation all the way around. here is his offer list: https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Naquil-Betrand-154050/RecruitInterests/

and the p5 offers he reports are Washington, Pitt, Penn St, Maryland, Colorado, Syracuse, GEORGIA, Kentucky, Auburn & A&M

he lists Washington as his 2nd ever offer. took a UOV to A&M while committed to Colorado. Took his OVs to Kentucky, Auburn, Syracuse and then took another UOV to A&M before committing a week later

so to be clear, he is from Philly. he has offers in hand from Penn St, UGA but doesn't take OVs there? that screams "dude doesn't have a commitable offer" to me.

the DL coach is the one who is his recruiter, so guessing he doesn't get processed unless Robinson leaves.

A&M is going to have to pay big to land a QB at this point. That’s going to impact their wallet for paying big on other recruits. If they keep stepping on their dicks on the field and losing games, I’m interested in seeing where all of the jack is going to come from for all of it. 

It’s almost impossible for me to believe that a high quality starting QB would consider A&M in the portal given they’d probably have many other choices and everyone will be offering money to a high quality QB. 

• Hook 'Em 3