Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

9 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Here's some mega spiked eggnog for you degenerates.

Tarp posted a note and added comments which essentially confirmed the worst fears that that rare breed - the aggie that's not deluded - has had:

- Fisher will have full control over the OC hire, without interference

- he believes his offensive system is fine, and wants to leave it mostly unchanged (me: yay!)

- Fisher will have to sign off on any tweaks (me: yessss!!)

- will focus on keeping the 2022 class together

- thinks it'll be hard to find players of that quality in the portal

Here's the whole honey baked ham, and some comments ... Merry Christmas!

Some Merry Christmas bits

Tarp

Hide contents

Tarp

Apologies for not posting some of this yetserday but I was on the road and then with family for the rest of Christmas Eve.

First off, I do think that people make too much out of offensive systems and play calling because it’s relatively easy to criticize on the surface. You see that with the Dallas Cowboys the past few weeks….quarterback Dak Prescott and offensive coordinator Kellen Moore have received their share of the blame for the franchise playing close games while they’re putting up 30 to 50 points a game most of the time.
However, there’s only a certain number of pass routes and runs you can employ within any scheme.

A&M boss Jimbo Fisher himself made quite a few comments on the Aggies’ search for an offensive coordinator in his signing day press conference by noting this: “when you draw it on the board...there ain't a hill of beans between them. I keep saying that whether it's pro style, spread, Air Raid...they're all the same. Football is football. A over is an over, a dig's a dig (routes). We'll get the right guy that we think can fit and move the football.”

Fisher wants to be able to run much of the same system that he’s been running on offense much like he did on defense when he added DJ Durkin last winter. He would like to find someone to add some new elements to the offense but what he said publicly is what he believes…the system isn’t an issue.

He’s been publicly linked to multiple offensive coordinators such as TCU’s Garrett Riley and Washington’s Ryan Grubb. We’ve confirmed that both have signed extensions and it’s already been released that A&M has been generally offering deals in the range of $2 million annually over a three year period.

But nonetheless, the basic system isn’t going to change. It might be tweaked but it’s going to have to be in ways that Fisher as the head coach signs off on. It’s been a successful system in the past.

Moreover, Fisher is going to be allowed to hire who he wants without interference from anyone above him. It’s written into Fisher’s contract that he recommends people for positions on his staff and that the people ostensibly above him have to sign off on them. Remember, when A&M head coaches have made coordinator changes in the past, they’ve brought on people they liked and they’ve been responsible for the hire, not anyone else.

You’re going to continue to see leaks about names but in the end Fisher will be the one making the hire and he’s the one running the process. There are people who want A&M to radically change things up on that side of the but those people aren’t going to be able to influence things (which is why you see names floated publicly).

There’s concerns about A&M’s involvement in the NCAA transfer portal (or lack thereof) but the Aggies’ number one priority coming into the off season was to hold onto the 2022 recruiting class. That’s because A&M reasoned that they weren’t going to find the same caliber of prospects in the portal that they already had on campus…and when we say A&M, we mean everyone involved in the program (coaches, administrators, donors, etc.).

So far, they’ve been able to do that with key pieces such as quarterback Conner Weigman, receiver Evan Stewart, and now edge rusher Enai White (who posted something on social media this weekend that was cryptic but nonetheless was a public proclamation that he was remaining in College Station).

There’s only so many four and five star rated players that are going to be entering the portal and it's going to be hard to find better players in it than what they already have in the program. These are the guys that are projected by everyone involved in the program to be playing in 2023 and beyond.

A&M does need to add numbers but there’s going to be prospects in search of early playing time that leave after the bowl games. The trick is going to be convincing them that they’re going to play despite the publicity afforded the 2022 recruiting class and the fact that the 2022 class is already projected to be filling so many spots in the starting lineup.

Finally, Merry Christmas and be safe out there. Take care and God bless all of you.

FROM THE COMMENTS

image.thumb.png.c88d8c3f1390254f577738141d66924c.png

image.thumb.png.5c5a3610ef9c81c038967dc29fbf1cea.png

image.thumb.png.8ce057c310472dde49611263361547c6.png

image.thumb.png.653a370c62c8660a93a75f1e4fa8a883.png

image.thumb.png.a2649e4ae34c9191323ae2cbdc2ccea5.png

image.thumb.png.6d3d97b8906a3eca9e48c18a14bbaf3c.png

image.thumb.png.bd29ea55c402c1512b3faee2c417d49b.png

And in another thread, Tarp made this prediction:

image.thumb.png.52df66864ae88828b52dbad7794847b8.png

The guys who remain locked in. All 12 of them. Maybe. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Junior Bonner said:

O’Brien is rumored to be returning to the NFL as the Pats OC. Read it yesterday somewhere. 

O’Brien is such a horrible, piece of shit, garbage OC…. but compared to the current OC, Matt Patricia, who has no business calling plays for a 6 year old Pee Wee football team let alone the Patriots, means I will take Bill O Brien back as the Pats new OC in a cocaine heartbeat.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I know there was a lot of talent in that ‘22 class, but they speak on them like it’s a guaranteed deal that class brings them a trophy. Who cares what happens in ‘23 or ‘24, we have most of the ‘22 guys still onboard.  

The problem is that half that class is already gone. Maybe if all of them were there and performed to their rating, but not now

Jimbo knows how to win a national championship. We don't know. Very few people do. It's a rare thing to know.

Fortunately, he's given us a peep at what's very important.

You sign a really great class. I mean stellar. Off the charts. Five-stars out the ass. Just one class. Then you devote yourself to continually recruiting that same class so they won't go away and make you sad.

Devote? Too weak of a term. Obsess. Commit everybody on the staff and in the AD's office to forget about anything other than keeping that class happy. Only a fool who doesn't know how to win a national championship would waste time chasing additional talent when everything you need is right there in that one class.

Some might say Jimbo's getting lazy or short-sighted. These people are idiots. And whether they're idiots or not, there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it because Jimbo is swimming in an olympic size pool of guaranteed cash! Now that I think about it, I guess that actually proves those people are idiots.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I know there was a lot of talent in that ‘22 class, but they speak on them like it’s a guaranteed deal that class brings them a trophy. Who cares what happens in ‘23 or ‘24, we have most of the ‘22 guys still onboard.  

The problem with the '22 class is there are so many mercenaries it's impacting future recruiting classes and the transfer portal.  I mean Tarp pretty much said as much above. 

Is the '22 class really worth it? 15 to 20 mercenaries that keep holding aggy hostage and forcing them to prioritize over other recruiting classes/portal? 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

Here's some mega spiked eggnog for you degenerates.

Tarp posted a note and added comments which essentially confirmed the worst fears that that rare breed - the aggie that's not deluded - has had:

- Fisher will have full control over the OC hire, without interference

- he believes his offensive system is fine, and wants to leave it mostly unchanged (me: yay!)

- Fisher will have to sign off on any tweaks (me: yessss!!)

- will focus on keeping the 2022 class together

- thinks it'll be hard to find players of that quality in the portal

Here's the whole honey baked ham, and some comments ... Merry Christmas!

Tarp

Hide contents

Tarp

Apologies for not posting some of this yetserday but I was on the road and then with family for the rest of Christmas Eve.

First off, I do think that people make too much out of offensive systems and play calling because it’s relatively easy to criticize on the surface. You see that with the Dallas Cowboys the past few weeks….quarterback Dak Prescott and offensive coordinator Kellen Moore have received their share of the blame for the franchise playing close games while they’re putting up 30 to 50 points a game most of the time.
However, there’s only a certain number of pass routes and runs you can employ within any scheme.

A&M boss Jimbo Fisher himself made quite a few comments on the Aggies’ search for an offensive coordinator in his signing day press conference by noting this: “when you draw it on the board...there ain't a hill of beans between them. I keep saying that whether it's pro style, spread, Air Raid...they're all the same. Football is football. A over is an over, a dig's a dig (routes). We'll get the right guy that we think can fit and move the football.”

Fisher wants to be able to run much of the same system that he’s been running on offense much like he did on defense when he added DJ Durkin last winter. He would like to find someone to add some new elements to the offense but what he said publicly is what he believes…the system isn’t an issue.

He’s been publicly linked to multiple offensive coordinators such as TCU’s Garrett Riley and Washington’s Ryan Grubb. We’ve confirmed that both have signed extensions and it’s already been released that A&M has been generally offering deals in the range of $2 million annually over a three year period.

But nonetheless, the basic system isn’t going to change. It might be tweaked but it’s going to have to be in ways that Fisher as the head coach signs off on. It’s been a successful system in the past.

Moreover, Fisher is going to be allowed to hire who he wants without interference from anyone above him. It’s written into Fisher’s contract that he recommends people for positions on his staff and that the people ostensibly above him have to sign off on them. Remember, when A&M head coaches have made coordinator changes in the past, they’ve brought on people they liked and they’ve been responsible for the hire, not anyone else.

You’re going to continue to see leaks about names but in the end Fisher will be the one making the hire and he’s the one running the process. There are people who want A&M to radically change things up on that side of the but those people aren’t going to be able to influence things (which is why you see names floated publicly).

There’s concerns about A&M’s involvement in the NCAA transfer portal (or lack thereof) but the Aggies’ number one priority coming into the off season was to hold onto the 2022 recruiting class. That’s because A&M reasoned that they weren’t going to find the same caliber of prospects in the portal that they already had on campus…and when we say A&M, we mean everyone involved in the program (coaches, administrators, donors, etc.).

So far, they’ve been able to do that with key pieces such as quarterback Conner Weigman, receiver Evan Stewart, and now edge rusher Enai White (who posted something on social media this weekend that was cryptic but nonetheless was a public proclamation that he was remaining in College Station).

There’s only so many four and five star rated players that are going to be entering the portal and it's going to be hard to find better players in it than what they already have in the program. These are the guys that are projected by everyone involved in the program to be playing in 2023 and beyond.

A&M does need to add numbers but there’s going to be prospects in search of early playing time that leave after the bowl games. The trick is going to be convincing them that they’re going to play despite the publicity afforded the 2022 recruiting class and the fact that the 2022 class is already projected to be filling so many spots in the starting lineup.

Finally, Merry Christmas and be safe out there. Take care and God bless all of you.

FROM THE COMMENTS

image.thumb.png.c88d8c3f1390254f577738141d66924c.png

image.thumb.png.5c5a3610ef9c81c038967dc29fbf1cea.png

image.thumb.png.8ce057c310472dde49611263361547c6.png

image.thumb.png.653a370c62c8660a93a75f1e4fa8a883.png

image.thumb.png.a2649e4ae34c9191323ae2cbdc2ccea5.png

image.thumb.png.6d3d97b8906a3eca9e48c18a14bbaf3c.png

image.thumb.png.bd29ea55c402c1512b3faee2c417d49b.png

And in another thread, Tarp made this prediction:

image.thumb.png.52df66864ae88828b52dbad7794847b8.png

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

27 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The problem with the '22 class is there are so many mercenaries it's impacting future recruiting classes and the transfer portal.  I mean Tarp pretty much said as much above. 

Is the '22 class really worth it? 15 to 20 mercenaries that keep holding aggy hostage and forcing them to prioritize over other recruiting classes/portal? 

When you're foundering in frigid, NIL-infested waters, what price would you put on the one shining buoy that your #1 all time class represents?

image.thumb.png.ee69ca2ff3b4524ac796ee488fa22343.png

image.thumb.png.e26d12e88111a058f6137c526b87dec9.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They have no good solution other than blowing the whole thing up, but they won't do that.

They spent so much money on the 2022 class that they can't let them walk.  Plus, from a talent perspective that's their best chance of fielding a team that is halfway competitive.  The bad news they are a bunch of mercenaries that will require a LOT of funding every year, at least the ones worth a shit.

But due to shittastic roster management, they have a LOT of scholarships to fill, and need to do so via the portal.  Oops, no money for that, with the exception of the guys nobody wants.  Because teams with proper raster management will take a rifle approach and put resources behind a few key players rather than the shotgun approach Jimbo has fucked them with.

Well, about that money...there probably is money to fill a foster, but the guys with the money are withholding it due to "creative differences" with the offense and need Jimbo to change what he's doing on that side of the ball.  That's a great plan when the coach you are trying to strong-arm has 100% of the leverage due to a joke of a contract that an 8 year old would laugh at.  Classic cutting off your nose to spite your face.  So Mr. "A dig is a dig" is going to hire an OC-in-name-only to run the same tired offense and for once I completely agree with Aggies everywhere...I can't fucking wait until next year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Jesus, even Tarp seems to be distancing himself from the (continuing) implosion 

"That's what they think" "they feel" etc.

Almost a "Man even I can't buy this bullshit anymore, but I still have to put out something for these dipshits who pay me..." type beat 

Though the drug testing thing doesn't really surprise me. I'd figure most teams would do that - no reason to test really. Kinda like pro leagues that made it super obvious when they were drug testing - they don't want you failing the test either 

Edited by Surlian
A

I get the idea of keeping the 22 class in order. Especially with the optics and of course how much they already paid but if you’re banking on them to take you to the playoffs, you also need the 21 class and 23. Isn’t like half of the 21 class gone? The 23 class is a joke. I’m sure we will see a lot off the 22’s portal next year like the 21 class waited 2 years. If you aren’t willing to go to the portal especially with what they are losing, they are basically banking on all the 22’s to hit. No room for busts. With their 23 class being so shitty I wonder if they plan to break the bank again for the 24 class. Will be curious to watch because if not, their roster will be completely trash and whenever jimbo gets fired, like 3 years the earliest if that right? Gonna be a complete rebuild.

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Jimbo knows how to win a national championship. We don't know. Very few people do. It's a rare thing to know.

Fortunately, he's given up a peep at what's very important.

You sign a really great class. I mean stellar. Off the charts. Five-stars out the ass. Just one class. Then you devote yourself to continually recruiting that same class so they won't go away and make you sad.

Devote? Too weak of a term. Obsess. Commit everybody on the staff and in the AD's office to forget about anything other than keeping that class happy. Only a fool who doesn't know how to win a national championship would waste time chasing additional talent when everything you need is right there in that one class.

Some might say Jimbo's getting lazy or short-sighted. These people are idiots. And whether they're idiots or not, there's not a goddamn thing they can do about it because Jimbo is swimming in an olympic size pool of guaranteed cash! Now that I think about it, I guess that actually proves those people are idiots.

Are you sure it’s Olympic size?

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Sejjr said:

Kinda hard to retain the 2022 class when half of them are already gone.

The other unintended consequence of this whole fiasco is burning his money guys. The next time he goes to the guy who dropped 6 figures on Harris or Bouie, I bet he is met with a pack of Dobermans at the gate.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

6 of 30 have entered the transfer portal so far 

Honest q bc I don't know, does that mean they still have 24 of 30 as potential contributors?

Have any of the remaining 24 left the team for other reasons/are not expected to contribute going forward?

80% is higher than I expected remaining based on all of the transfer activity, but I guess if it's true they're using all of the money on these guys, it makes sense that the rest of the roster is churning.

The problem is that the efforts to prioritize those guys in the 22 class are impacting all of the talent around them.  They're hemorrhaging upper class players and bringing in limited talent under the 22 class.  You either need exactly those 24 guys to be good enough to get something meaningful done by themselves, or you need to find a way to supplement them without losing them, which they don't appear to have found.

It doesn't help that the 22 season did not exactly inspire confidence that Jimbo can get something done with these guys.  I know they're all young, but you'd think that much talent could avoid last place in the sec.

11 hours ago, utexas8 said:

I get the idea of keeping the 22 class in order. Especially with the optics and of course how much they already paid but if you’re banking on them to take you to the playoffs, you also need the 21 class and 23. Isn’t like half of the 21 class gone? The 23 class is a joke. I’m sure we will see a lot off the 22’s portal next year like the 21 class waited 2 years. If you aren’t willing to go to the portal especially with what they are losing, they are basically banking on all the 22’s to hit. No room for busts. With their 23 class being so shitty I wonder if they plan to break the bank again for the 24 class. Will be curious to watch because if not, their roster will be completely trash and whenever jimbo gets fired, like 3 years the earliest if that right? Gonna be a complete rebuild.

It's a never ending cycle of rebuilding. It's why Jimbo is playing so many underclassmen in Year 5. 

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Honest q bc I don't know, does that mean they still have 24 of 30 as potential contributors?

Have any of the remaining 24 left the team for other reasons/are not expected to contribute going forward?

Yes, they still have 24 of 30 as potential contributors (for now. Portal still open)

No, only 6 have left the team. I don’t presume to know who is or is not expected to contribute going forward. 10 of them (QB Weigman, TE Green, DL Nolen, DL Dindy, DL Overton, S Anderson, OL Zuhn, OL Dewberry, OL Wykoff, WR Stewart) are already starters. 4 of them (RB Daniels, CB Taylor, LB Harris, WR Thomas) will have to start next year. So 14 of 30 will start. 6 are gone. That leaves 10 backups. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Yes, they still have 24 of 30 as potential contributors (for now. Portal still open)

No, only 6 have left the team. I don’t presume to know who is or is not expected to contribute going forward. 10 of them (QB Weigman, TE Green, DL Nolen, DL Dindy, DL Overton, S Anderson, OL Zuhn, OL Dewberry, OL Wykoff, WR Stewart) are already starters. 4 of them (RB Daniels, CB Taylor, LB Harris, WR Thomas) will have to start next year. So 14 of 30 will start. 6 are gone. That leaves 10 backups. 

14 true sophomore/RS-freshman starters with their sitting natty coaching staff would be a real recipe for success

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Not that it makes a huge difference, but Wykoff and Zuhn are from '21 class

• Hook 'Em 1

They still have much of that talented 22 class. There is significant talent in their small 23 class. Their bmd guys are aggy and will come around enough to buy some second-tier filler in the spring. They only play 4 true road games. They will be talented enough to win 7-8 games next year, including one they shouldn’t. They won’t ever duplicate the ‘success’ of 22, but they will persistently bob back up to top 15 classes and play well enough to ruin a good team’s season every few years.

They act as if the 2022 class is some kind of talisman guaranteeing success as they whistle past the graveyard on losing depth and having a poorly structured roster, even if one concludes the remainder of the 2022 guys pan out.

A lot of teams are in somewhat similar positions, but they’re a big bump to the noggin to Weigman from being a truly awful team instead of a mid-tier conference team. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

They still have much of that talented 22 class. There is significant talent in their small 23 class. Their bmd guys are aggy and will come around enough to buy some second-tier filler in the spring. They only play 4 true road games. They will be talented enough to win 7-8 games next year, including one they shouldn’t. They won’t ever duplicate the ‘success’ of 22, but they will persistently bob back up to top 15 classes and play well enough to ruin a good team’s season every few years.

They had enough experience and talent to do their 8T4, but lost to fucking App State. If they are playing a bunch of sophomores and RS's along with some bread from the portal they aren't winning 8 games running Jimbo's offense.

5 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I could see aggy doing the 8&4 thing next year. If aggy loses to Texas in 2024 and 2025, Jimbo will be gone. 

His escape plan will be interesting. He can't speak passable English so TV is out. I think he thinks the West Virginia job is beneath him, so he probably hangs it up. 

A guy who thinks his offense isn’t the problem and it’s just the execution isn’t hanging it up. That’s the epitome of a college coach regardless of sport. 

18 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

They act as if the 2022 class is some kind of talisman guaranteeing success as they whistle past the graveyard on losing depth and having a poorly structured roster, even if one concludes the remainder of the 2022 guys pan out.

A lot of teams are in somewhat similar positions, but they’re a big bump to the noggin to Weigman from being a truly awful team instead of a mid-tier conference team. 

Not just Weigman, they have zero depth at LB and CB. Any injuries or "the flu" in those position groups will be devastating 

1 minute ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Not just Weigman, they have zero depth at LB and CB. Any injuries or "the flu" in those position groups will be devastating 

That’s what I was getting at with “poorly structured roster.” An 8-1-2 defense probably wouldn’t be very successful. 

Their offense was stifled by the likes of Appalachian State. They’re very close to longing for that kind of success. 

(This is quite something ... ignoring the portal because those transfers are not good enough, and now, these are the remaining high school / juco targets.  Woof.)

Looking at Texas A&M's current unsigned targets

Brian Perroni

Spoiler

Looking at Texas A&M's current unsigned targets

Brian Perroni

The Early Signing Period for the class of 2023 is now over and Texas A&M inked 17 high school prospects. The Aggies are expected to announce one more – longtime defensive line commit Samu Taumanupepe – after he has a ceremony in his birthday, Jan. 23, to bring that total to 18.

The team has added one commitment from the transfer portal and is expected to land some others as well in order to provide immediate help, but Jimbo Fisher and Co. will also look to add more high schoolers on the traditional Signing Day, Feb. 1.

This year and next, there is no limit for “initial counters,” so A&M is not limited to 25 newcomers. The only number that matters is the 85-man total scholarship limit for the team, and there is quite a bit of room under that.

Here is a look at the few current high school and junior college targets. There will likely be more emerge as the staff meets and looks at the unsigned prospects around the country.

-New Orleans (La.) De La Salle OT Caden Jones – The 6-foot-8, 305-pounder is A&M’s top unsigned target at this point. He has long been down to the Aggies and Florida and officially visited both in the final two weeks before the dead period. Jones plans to announce on TV during the All-American Bowl on Jan. 7. While some players that will announce then have already signed and asked the schools to hold off on publicizing it, Jones says he has not inked anywhere. Florida was consider the leader heading into his A&M official visit and the Aggies now have the momentum.

-San Bernardino (Calif.) Cajon ATH JeyQuan Smith – The speedy 5-foot-10, 175-pound athlete is being recruited by A&M as a wide receiver. In late November, he had a final three of Oregon, Utah and Washington with a decision date imminent but then an offer by the Aggies pushed that date back. He plans to visit College Station in late January now. Smith has a similar skillset to signee Micah Tease, so there is always the potential that the team feels it is no longer a need but, if A&M pushes, they stand a good chance of landing him.

-Snow College WR Marquis Montgomery – Texas A&M offered the 6-foot-5, 205-pound JUCO wideout this past Wednesday. He has actually received a number of late offers, since he did not sign early. Montgomery has officially visited Middle Tennessee, San Diego State and Utah State and now plans to use his final two to A&M and Washington State. This one will likely depend on how hard the Aggies push.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

So they spent a bunch of money on hicks, who plays a position that they are the deepest and still very young, instead of backfilling their db losses and adding good numbers to their OL?

and there were no linebackers for sale with the money initially earmarked for hill?  

limited resources/small class should mean apply the resources you do have to fixing your largest concern areas. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

and there were no linebackers for sale with the money initially earmarked for hill?  

Given that the money has to come from people who have to be convinced to part with it... no.

They'll open the wallet to overspend on an elite freakshow LB like Hill, but a disheartened Ag moneyman isn't going to be feel a rush by dramatically overpaying for some 3-star who will otherwise end up at Arizona State or something.

Yeah Hicks felt like a vanity project while Hill was a necessity. 

They should have my worked hard on flipping Burrell and recruiting a back up plan for Muhammad. Instead they went all in Hill and their regarded chase of Tony Mitchell. 

Jimbo also appears allergic to the portal. They should have been all over Gavin Holmes. 

6 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Yeah Hicks felt like a vanity project while Hill was a necessity. 

They should have my worked hard on flipping Burrell and recruiting a back up plan for Muhammad. Instead they went all in Hill and their regarded chase of Tony Mitchell. 

Jimbo also appears allergic to the portal. They should have been all over Gavin Holmes. 

nah, they got a "FORMER 5 STAR" instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So they spent a bunch of money on hicks, who plays a position that they are the deepest and still very young, instead of backfilling their db losses and adding good numbers to their OL?

limited resources/small class should mean apply the resources you do have to fixing your largest concern areas. 

Those morons never think beyond tomorrow. That’s why they’re perennial (turditional) losers. 

• Hook 'Em 1