The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

55 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

There is no way that is his heart rate and blood pressure even on his best day. Who do they think they are kidding with this shit?  Kim Jong Un's doctors give more truthful reporting than that.

Its strange that Trump hasn't figured out that you can sell the huge lie better if you mix little truths in with it. 

I doubt he’s ever read Orwell. And if he has, I’m sure he related to big brother and came away with an entirely different message from the book. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

33 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The fetus was aborted a long time ago so that makes it okay. But if you're ever discussing it with a pro-lifer, make sure they remain consistent and refer to the fetus as a baby. 

As if Trump wouldn't have drained the life force from 1000s of actual newborns if it would have helped him live 15 minutes longer. He would probably even steal Barron's organs if Barron was his only match. Otherwise, homeless people with Trump's blood type need to have their heads on a swivel. 

You’d think if there someone Trump would share his new double secret covid cure, it’d be Christie.  I’d have no issue with him helping out a friend.  But that presupposes this ‘cure’ is real. 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

You’d think if there someone Trump would share his new double secret covid cure, it’d be Christie.  I’d have no issue with him helping out a friend.  But that presupposes this ‘cure’ is real. 

Trump doesn’t “help” anyone. He’s surely named his price, and negotiations are ongoing. Trump has all the leverage here as Christie gets closer to Charon’s boat. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Trump doesn’t “help” anyone. He’s surely named his price, and negotiations are ongoing. Trump has all the leverage here as Christie gets closer to Charon’s boat. 

Can Charon's boat handle that?  He might need to upgrade or Christie is going to put that boat at the bottom of the Styx. 

1 hour ago, FondrenRoad said:

It is refreshing to see an MD that understands the word data is plural.  That's PhD in engineering territory. 

Data as a plural is a bit of an “I know what I’m talking about” shibboleth.

57 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

The fetus was aborted a long time ago so that makes it okay. But if you're ever discussing it with a pro-lifer, make sure they remain consistent and refer to the fetus as a baby. 

I’ve seen antivaxers make the case that vaccination makes you morally culpable for abortion due some connection with similar fetal tissues.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, MrBig said:

He closed up a whole wing of the hospital so his family could have exclusive bedside access to the area without public interference. 

He is a private citizen on private insurance. If that happened, it should be investigated and the hospital admin should be investigated as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, C-Man said:

I mean there are 34 cases (at last count) from the WH event. Odds were that a couple people were going to get really, really sick and potentially die.

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

And Christie would seem a prime candidate to be one  both of those people. 

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Doesn’t he know that regeneron is the company and not the drug?

Yes, but Trump is so strong...he requested his own vaginal regeneronation.  Eric, too.  

Edited by Lobo

12 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

They're paying black people to attend.  https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/candace-owens-blexit-group-pays-attendees-travel-trumps/story?id=73531036

I tried to think of something pithy to say about this, but I'm out.

How about, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again." 

• Hook 'Em 2

When in Johnstown people...please, by all means-try the Flavor-Aid.  And when in Jonestown people...please, by all means-try the Kool-Aid.  People who know history will understand the difference.  Since you don't, you won't.  But you'll be gone.  Thank you for service to Trump Nation and remember the "J." in Donald J. Trump stands for whichever one of Johnstown and Jonestown makes you the most thirsty.    

Edited by Lobo

37 minutes ago, Lobo said:

When in Johnstown people...please, by all means-try the Flavor-Aid.  And when in Jonestown people...please, by all means-try the Kool-Aid.  People who know history will understand the difference.  Since you don't, you won't.  But you'll be gone.  Thank you for service to Trump Nation and remember the "J." in Donald J. Trump stands for whichever one of Johnstown and Jonestown makes you the most thirsty.    

Alex Azar was born in Johnstown.