2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I was talking about Pence and Joel Osteen. I believe that was in the message I quoted. You could easily see the rest of my posts in this thread and see that I am voting for Biden/Harris as soon as early voting starts here.

I looked back and stand corrected.  My bad and I apologize.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

All she and Biden have to do is not fuck up and quote the things Trump and Pence have said on tape.  That's it.

She took it a little higher and spoke to the American people, just like Biden did last week.  

Their strategy is actually really good. I wouldn’t say it’s smart because it’s the obvious strategy to take. They just need to keep executing it like they are and do not deviate. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don’t know if the remaining debates will be held, but lord, someone practice with the moderators on how to quell that crap. Saying thank you and then ignoring the request to stop is maddening.

Just turn off the mic if they keep talking. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

God damn she is quick on her feet and savvy. She's impressive. This is her best public performance yet.
She's a power running back like Earl was. She started off in a stalemate with the defense getting a couple yards per carry. But as the game has gone on she's gotten stronger and has worn the opponent down and is ripping off long runs. She's a beast.

She shat on him enough that a fly eventually was attracted to the smell.

It was nice to see a competitive, reasonable American political debate. Pence looked like a genius compared to trump. I wonder how many conservatives tonight went: why isn't he running? I'd vote for him! ...Or how many people asked: why aren't these the candidates?! 

Kamala did well enough to avoid scaring away the elusive independents and moderate repubs. That's really all she needed to do.

The questions were not good. The moderator wasn’t good.  The answers weren’t good.  Kamala did alright by focusing on Trump more than Pence.  She missed some opportunities, but neither opponent was interested in arguing much. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, B00M said:

It was nice to see a competitive, reasonable American political debate. Pence looked like a genius compared to trump. I wonder how many conservatives tonight went: why isn't he running? I'd vote for him! ...Or how many people asked: why aren't these the candidates?! 

If they were asking themselves those questions about Pence, then they've got a few extra sets of chromosomes.

Edited by tantric superman

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The questions were not good. The moderator wasn’t good.  The answers weren’t good.  Kamala’s did alright by focusing on Trump more than Pence.  She missed some opportunities, but neither opponent was interested in arguing much. 

I think after the absolute embarrassment of a shit show we got with 45 we are just numb to a normal debate, and forgot that this is how they usually go.

• Hook 'Em 1