Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

8 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

he's accustomed to coaching up lesser talent, tho

There is a difference though, its ok to coach up lesser talent in a program people ignore, its not the same when Lane Kiffin masturbates to taking you down. "Embrace the Hate" has a point, some programs like UT or an uppity A&M that does not know its place. Need to have a killer mentality. Will Klein figure it out before it is too late? we will have to see.

God.

You know, if Texas A&M's leadership and alumni were to take a moment and accept their actual status, then they could begin to build the program up from there into something. If they were to ever recognize that they're basically Michigan State... and ALL that means... but no.

They insist upon the myth. On traditions that are just plain weird. The idea that they somehow, in some way, are anywhere near what we are.

Hypothetically, with time and effort, they COULD become what we are, IF they were ever honest enough with themselves to admit that they aren't, and able to take the real, hard steps - no shortcuts - to building that up; however, they NEVER will admit this. They train themselves in Fish Camp how to be the way they are, and thus perpetuate the mediocrity.

I'd feel sorry for them, but the cult is self-selecting. They deserve it.

Just now, linux said:

There is a difference though, its ok to coach up lesser talent in a program people ignore, its not the same when Lane Kiffin masturbates to taking you down. "Embrace the Hate" has a point, some programs like UT or an uppity A&M that does not know its place. Need to have a killer mentality. Will Klein figure it out before it is too late? we will have to see.

it's a joke

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

God.

You know, if Texas A&M's leadership and alumni were to take a moment and accept their actual status, then they could begin to build the program up from there into something. If they were to ever recognize that they're basically Michigan State... and ALL that means... but no.

They insist upon the myth. On traditions that are just plain weird. The idea that they somehow, in some way, are anywhere near what we are.

Hypothetically, with time and effort, they COULD become what we are, IF they were ever honest enough with themselves to admit that they aren't, and able to take the real, hard steps - no shortcuts - to building that up; however, they NEVER will admit this. They train themselves in Fish Camp how to be the way they are, and thus perpetuate the mediocrity.

it's a joke

Yep. They’re always the victim, thus any failures are because of something someone else did to them. They just need to stay the course, stick to turdition, and be the swellest, bestest, most supportive Good Ags they can be.

George Patton could win a war with a bunch of them, and college athletics are nothing compared to a war! Next year is the year! WHOOP!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

God.

it's a joke

If they could even take baby steps. Like say, maybe, not giving up Yell Practice all at once, but doing away with the cringingly unfunny "comedy" routines by the stupid yell leaders. Or just cool it about the Aggie Ring and all it supposedly entails, basically stop coming across as a bunch of wannabe secret society groupies. And maybe they could just tell the dead dogs how the games turned out at the end, instead of, you know, the scoreboard outside. 

Baby steps. Before you know it, maybe they'd just have a normal ROTC program like the rest of the world.   

• Like 1

The new name being rumored is Blake Baker for DC. Missouri's DC. 
ESPN efficiency ranks as a DC: 
Missouri '23 (#25)
Missouri '22 (#24)
Miami '20 (#42)
Miami '19 (#26)
LA Tech '18 (#90)
LA Tech '17 (#86)
LA Tech '16 (#91)
LA Tech '15 (#54)

Honestly, taking the A&M DC gig is a pretty solid career move. Elko’s defenses are always salty and his O under Klein will eat clock, so you’ll look great to future employers. And you’d obviously get an absurd payday.
  • Like 1

Missouri '23 (#25)
Missouri '22 (#24)
Miami '20 (#42)
Miami '19 (#26)
LA Tech '18 (#90)
LA Tech '17 (#86)
LA Tech '16 (#91)
LA Tech '15 (#54)

That’d be awesome for him. His career has going well, apparently. Blake is former UT center Beau Baker’s lil bro. Beau’s a good dude and probably a poster, or at least a lurker, on this site.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tired Horn said:

If they could even take baby steps. Like say, maybe, not giving up Yell Practice all at once, but doing away with the cringingly unfunny "comedy" routines by the stupid yell leaders. Or just cool it about the Aggie Ring and all it supposedly entails, basically stop coming across as a bunch of wannabe secret society groupies. And maybe they could just tell the dead dogs how the games turned out at the end, instead of, you know, the scoreboard outside. 

Baby steps. Before you know it, maybe they'd just have a normal ROTC program like the rest of the world.   

Thats Impossible Horror GIF by filmeditor

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, F250 said:

I imagine the beginning of "Sympathy for the Devil" started playing as Jimbo drove out of College Station wearing a shit eating grin while lighting a cigar with a hundred dollar bill.

In a gold trans am he used his aggie money to purchase just for the occasion…. Oh and doughnuts on the grass just before his exit.

do we still have an RTF program?  This needs to be a movie

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Missouri '23 (#25)

Missouri '22 (#24)

Miami '20 (#42)

Miami '19 (#26)

LA Tech '18 (#90)

LA Tech '17 (#86)

LA Tech '16 (#91)

LA Tech '15 (#54)

Unfortunately that seems like a reasonably competent hire. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Their self destruction this offseason will go down on the mount rushmore of aggy fuckups. There is no possible way paying $77 million to blow up your entire team, your current recruiting class, ruin your NIL engine, and hire a coach who is already failing at a Charlie Strong level just in time for Texas and OU to walk in the door of the conference is not among the all timers.

Aggy should petition the Sec to immediately find a school from another conference that could trade places with them.

1 hour ago, Bob Lives! said:

That’d be awesome for him. His career has going well, apparently. Blake is former UT center Beau Baker’s lil bro. Beau’s a good dude and probably a poster, or at least a lurker, on this site.

Beau Baker is an unmitigated piece of shit, and if he still posts here, which I hope for his weak mental health he does not, it’s definitely as a new handle or a lurker because he was run off for doxxing surly posters and choosing A&M ahead of UT and posters here. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Beau Baker is an unmitigated piece of shit, and if he still posts here, which I hope for his weak mental health he does not, it’s definitely as a new handle or a lurker because he was run off for doxxing surly posters and choosing A&M ahead of UT and posters here. 

Long game is long

37 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Ha!  The Bakers are my cousins.  I could just call Blake and see if he's the hire.

Edit: @SydneyCarton You'll have to fill me in on the background regarding Blake's posting or shit-posting proclivities.  

Edited by GlenFromTheMailRoom

2 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

Ha!  The Bakers are my cousins.  I could just call Blake and see if he's the hire.

Edit: @SydneyCarton You'll have to fill me in on the background regarding Blake's posting or shit-posting proclivities.  

Well were waiting.gif

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

9 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

Nobody could have imagined how violently the wheel of fortune turned for both programs.  

Maybe no one specifically imagined but before the start of the 2021 season I replied to someone that I thought aggy was on their way that Michigan and us would be on top before aggy ever was because aggy is aggy and blue bloods always take back their rightful place. It is just the destiny of a blue blood. I mentioned Michigan as a way to illustrate that it does not matter if a blue blood has been down forever they are part of a club.

Edited by DanTheHorn

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

And in Michigan's case, it helped to cheat. 

aggy will look at that, and like they have in the past, think that is the proper way to the top. 

Michigan has a level 1 violation and several level 2 violations currently levied against them. None of these stem from the illegal sign stealing operation. 

I don't think the NCAA has the clout these days to do much about it, but they are high on the scandal meter right now. 

6 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

100% this.

Even more than that, it's only 24 months since the Aggies signed a historically great class at the moment that Texas was coming off an embarrassing 5-7 season that including a home loss to Kansas.  

To think that we're leaving the Big 12 with scoreboard on all the left-behinds, winning the conference, in the playoffs, signing our own monster class...  and like you said, they paid out an insane amount of money for a ho-hum hire, an incomplete staff, and an recruiting class that's unraveled.  

Nobody could have imagined how violently the wheel of fortune turned for both programs.  

Edit to add:  we're also about to put a shit ton of guys in the NFL.  Who would have thought that *we* would be successfully selling "come here and maximize your NFL draft potential" only 24 months after 5-7?

I believe the correct nomenclature is the worm is turning.

16 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Elko said in his PC that DC hire should be announced in the next 24 to 48 hours. 

lol so the hire isn't from one of the 4 playoff teams like everyone speculated?

god please let it be Santucci. please please please. not because i think he is a terrible coach - he's fine - but some posters over at TexAgs will have actual heart attacks over it.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

lol so the hire isn't from one of the 4 playoff teams like everyone speculated?

god please let it be Santucci. please pleas please. not because i think he is a terrible coach - he's fine - but some posters over at TexAgs will have actual heart attacks over it.

Dog shit recruiter. Co-signed. 

15 hours ago, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

what's the backstory on this Santucci and the hatred?

15 hours ago, kevwun said:

The linebacker room hated hated him.  I think he ran most of them off by the end.  If Elko hadn't of left and took him with him, things would have gotten really interesting the next season.

15 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Their recruiting also sucked at LB with Santucci. 

Santucci was fine with Elko there, not great. but Durkin came in and things went to shit pretty quickly in that room. then Santucci gets told to find a new job, gets a promotion out of it and Durkin magically takes over the LB room and they still are shit. and they still can't recruit LBs.

but sure, if you listen to TexAgs the reason there were a million issues there is 100% on Santucci. they hate that guy.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Deej said:

When do they start tampering with Prairie View players?

With Stewart and a Harris gone, there is no one to bang the PVAM players girlfriends the night before a game.  Jimbo set that recon plan in place in 2022.  Dominoes….not checkers.  Gig’em. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Oh my fucking god! This is the perfect shit cherry on the vomit sundae aggy has been eating all fucking day

IMG_5624.png

if you think it can't possibly get any funnier...you are wrong. HE FILMED THE MOST LOW RENT COMMITMENT VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN

few things to notice:

• they didn't buy the hats, this is filmed in a sporting goods store
  • the mullet
  • that he calls Michigan "the cheaters"
  • the dad's voiceover - and the fact the dad calls him baby gronk
  • how huge the Alabama hat is on him
  • he tries on literally 5 hats
  • the A&M hat is a trucker hat - because of course it is: image.png.e369b3bff493a91d291fbcbabf331995.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

if you think it can't possibly get any funnier...you are wrong. HE FILMED THE MOST LOW RENT COMMITMENT VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN

few things to notice:

• they didn't buy the hats, this is filmed in a sporting goods store
  • the mullet
  • that he calls Michigan "the cheaters"
  • the dad's voiceover - and the fact the dad calls him baby gronk
  • how huge the Alabama hat is on him
  • he tries on literally 5 hats
  • the A&M hat is a trucker hat - because of course it is: image.png.e369b3bff493a91d291fbcbabf331995.png

That kids dad is a fucking pathetic loser. That kid is so fucked when he hits adulthood and it's 100% because of his dog shit father. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, linux said:

I know, mine was making fun of them too, remember the phrase Aggie detests more than anything in the world is "know your place"

This is patently untrue. If you don’t think they’re fine with the “know your place” phrase, you certainly haven’t been paying attention to how they view race relations.  

Like any collective of shitbags, they hate their own rules being applied to them. 

• Haha 1

Posted in aggy screenshot thread but decided it probably fits better here. 

Blooch on Texags crying about "the state of college football" and fsu possibly leaving. Said it's "taking my ball and going home." Didn't even make it into the office. Brauninger asked him what the plan was "you coming into the office today, we doing phone?" Blooch, "Phone. I'm taking the dog for a walk." Holy shit you can hear he just wants to go cry in bed or hug some sheep. 

Motherfucker just took the past two days off. This is the 9.95ers Super Bowl and Billy just took his ball and went home. 

Edited by El Compadre
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

14 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

That kids dad is a fucking pathetic loser. That kid is so fucked when he hits adulthood and it's 100% because of his dog shit father. 

Also, does the dad even follow college football?  This kid could fake commit *anywhere* right now, hell he could "commit" to the fucking Philadelphia Eagles, and they choose... aggy?

Edited by Chuckie Finster

24 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

It's honorable of A&M to self impose sanctions for buying so many players in the 2022 class.  A reduction of 10-15 scholarships seems a bit harsh, but I guess it goes to show the egregiousness of their cheating.  

vander54 famously said that Jimbo always preferred to stay at 75 scholarships. That is some level of class A copium from the zoo insider/ loochi in disguise.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Updated after yesterday's mess

image.thumb.png.a806bac08c7227e598bbae0a661dfab5.png

Malick Sylla is a fun throwback. Not shocking he's done nothing. Also, did not realize how bad it is at S. They'll be stuck teaching bad corners new scheme and relying on true freshmen to get snaps. 

Idk how they look at Sark, then look at this and have any confidence for playing us next year. We're going to exploit the fuck out of those matchups.