the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Oh shit, yesterday was the day? I thought January 6 is the day that Pence is supposed to say YOLO, and somehow declare a Trump victory? Thousands of these pencil-dicked losers are traveling to DC to support Pence (translation: show how many pissed off rednecks will be gunning for him if he doesn't decide to complete sabotage his career and reputation for Lord Trump).

3 minutes ago, Left Coast said:

Can someone give me a Cliff’s Notes version of what these idiots think is going to happen with this “plan”?

Wil E Coyote had better luck with Acme Corp products than these guys have with their plans.

1. Pence doesn't recognize the legitimate electors on Jan 6, and tries to count the 2nd set of bogus electors from the swing states instead.

2. ???

3. Trump 2nd Term!

There's no deeper thought than that.

I guess I should be glad not to be in charge of policing the riots Trump is trying to organize on Jan. 6.  How many law enforcement people will be needed if a mob of several thousand goes apeshit like Trump suggests?  Sooner or later a large number of innocent people will be killed because of these nuts and I will tell anyone who bitches about crowd control that they need to be there to share in the dying.

4 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

1. Pence doesn't recognize the legitimate electors on Jan 6, and tries to count the 2nd set of bogus electors from the swing states instead.

2. ???

3. Trump 2nd Term!

That would be like if your plan to win the Super Bowl was to have Roger Goodell hand the trophy to the team that just lost the game 37-20. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Bookman said:

"Also, if I’m forced to sue my colleague to claim my handsome reward, my case is exponentially stronger than that pile of hot garbage lawsuit TX tried with SCOTUS," Fetterman said.  

In a statement to the Houston Chronicle, a spokesperson for Patrick responded to Fetterman's tweets, saying: “It is not clear why Lt. Gov. Fetterman continues on this topic since Democrats don’t believe in voter fraud, unless it's Russia." 

• What a perfect Danny Goeb cuntburger response.
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

2. ???

3. Trump 2nd Term!

You left out "collect underpants."  Pence wants the ones with skidmarks and fromunda cheese.

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

In a statement to the Houston Chronicle, a spokesperson for Patrick responded to Fetterman's tweets, saying: “It is not clear why Lt. Gov. Fetterman continues on this topic since Democrats don’t believe in voter fraud, unless it's Russia." 

• What a perfect Danny Goeb cuntburger response.

Damn, I had to do a search for that name.  Hard to believe I never heard that before.  But the word cuntburger is definitely a perfect title for our AG.

18 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

So the state of Texas owes the state of Pennsylvania $3M. If Texas doesn’t pay up wouldn’t this be an actual legitimate case to bring to SCOTUS under original jurisdiction?

That would be perfect if Goeb had to pay it out of his personal bribe money.

That would be perfect if Goeb had to pay it out of his personal bribe money.

Goeb individually would be the proper defendant. The money was offered by him, as a surrogate for a political campaign, not in his official capacity as a Texas official.

It’s been a long time since law school, but I recall that offering a money reward if a person performs x task can create an enforceable contract. He really should sue Danny, individually, in Pennsylvania (I think he could get jurisdiction over him there, as he specifically reached out and asked for proof of fraud in PA). It would be delicious.
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Goeb individually would be the proper defendant. The money was offered by him, as a surrogate for a political campaign, not in his official capacity as a Texas official.

It’s been a long time since law school, but I recall that offering a money reward if a person performs x task can create an enforceable contract. He really should sue Danny, individually, in Pennsylvania (I think he could get jurisdiction over him there, as he specifically reached out and asked for proof of fraud in PA). It would be delicious.

Snicker! Oh please, don't put me in a better mood than I already am. 

Breaking: Lawyers representing Dominion Voting Systems have sent letters to conservative media personalities, the White House and Trump's personal attorney, warning that litigation related to their false claims about the company is "imminent."

I know why the preservation letter was sent, but given the fact that the core of the defamatory content itself is fully memorialized in recorded news clips and print media, it’s like they are goading them into evidence destruction for the spoliation fun to come.

39 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

So we’re going to get the Kraken?

"Anyway, like I was sayin', kraken is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, kraken-kabobs, kraken creole, kraken gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple kraken, lemon kraken, coconut kraken, pepper kraken, kraken soup, kraken stew, kraken salad, kraken and potatoes, kraken burger, kraken sandwich, kraken drowned in melted Rudy brains. That- that's about it."

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Remember, Alito can’t bring the Biden treason charge until he swears on the Bible at the inauguration.

2930192439b77bf137445db4a748cbe9.jpg

"It's not actually a crime until Biden is inaugurated. Trump is letting them dance and incriminate themselves, withholding his mountain of evidence until January 20, when he can unleash it and entrap them committing treason."

Actual talking point I've heard multiple times.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

No, she’s a different super secret intelligence witness who has been completely discredited after being identified. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No, she’s a different super secret intelligence witness who has been completely discredited after being identified. 

I thought I was pretty familiar with all of the Kraken krooks and didn't recall one other than Spider.  That was one large, steaming pile of shit, though.

30 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Damn, I once dated a chick named Terpsichore...

Some chick I was with one time said something about a herpisore, but I didn't pay it much attention 

(Dammit, Pato beat me to it) 

Edited by NWBuck
Credit where credit is due

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

"It's not actually a crime until Biden is inaugurated. Trump is letting them dance and incriminate themselves, withholding his mountain of evidence until January 20, when he can unleash it and entrap them committing treason."

Actual talking point I've heard multiple times.

Who is spreading this wish-craftery? 

We are at the bottom of the barrel with their theories of the case. Down there.  Where treason dwells.