the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

14 hours ago, BradInATX said:

I think Trump really thought that "his" Supreme Court was a magic bullet that would do whatever needed done to give him the election.

We know he's fundamentally unaware of how the system works. We also know that he views every human interaction as transactional. It makes total sense that he thought they owed him to rig the election for him.

It gruntles me to no end that the Supreme Court did the equivalent of refusing to pay him for previously rendered services. Beautiful ironic Schadenfreude.

*Price is right horn*

I 100% guarantee you this is what happened.  It was apparent in the way Trump was campaigning in the last several weeks.  He knew he wasn't going to win the popular vote, and didn't even really expect to win the electoral vote.  But he totally expected to win in the Supreme Court--he basically said as much on several occasions during his rallies.

14 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

The team was ready to go. A couple of relatively well-respected biggish firms entered on some cases. The Lawfare squads started shaming them (I think I did too) for taking cases subverting the United States. People started quitting firms and there were cancellation threats. The firms withdrew and he was left with this motley crew + Kenneth Starr. Starr knows how to run a case, but he lost his big firm support when they withdrew and it all went to shit. 

Lawtwitter is mean. 

I want to hear more of the details of this.  I know I sent a friend who works at Jones Day a "WTF" text (his response was very "🙈🙉🙊").  But I didn't hear of any clients asking questions, and that's all Jones Day would care about.

8 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

After this Jenna Ellis moron tweeted an obviously fake Teddy Roosevelt quote, I finally decided to look into her background. 

She went to a junk law school and hasn't done anything of note professionally until now. She became "famous" via Fox and OAN because of her stupid evangelical law beliefs, which of course includes some vile gay bashing. Dotard saw her on TV and asked her to advise him on his impeachment. 

One of these days it's eventually going to sink in for me that the most powerful man on earth has two of the biggest dumbfuck attorneys I've ever seen fighting for him to keep that power, and I'm going to laugh until I cry. 

"Two of the biggest dumbfuck attorneys"?  I mean, yeah.  But I really feel like you're giving Sidney Powell and Thor whatshisface short shrift here.  And let's never forget Michael Cohen.  He may be the biggest dumbfuck of them all.

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Wait ... are you suggesting there's a time when masturbation is inappropriate?  Sir, do you realize where you're posting?

Well, I guess we now know Jeffrey Toobin's username.

12 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

once again, we see the ineffective nature of the "trump school of exaggeration".

"we think there were some irregularities in the results, and it's possible that some votes might've been cast illegally or inappropriately in certain counties, and we'd like to take a closer look to see what the results are."

this seems reasonable.

"this election has been stolen and even though the popular vote shows a 6mm deficit, we know trump won by an absolute landslide."

this seems chloe.

Could You Not Little Girl GIF

tell your fucking lies better and maybe people will take you seriously.

i'm just kidding, they won't.

So far in this life, I've only had to hire one lawyer. She didn't talk about "the Kraken," she merely helped me get some money I was owed. The whole time, she just talked like a normal person. And I was cool with that.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Oh.  A full-service law firm.

Dear God, that letterhead is awful.  At one time, firms liked to put the lawyer names all over the letterhead, but someone finally told them that was a bad idea for a number of reasons and everything cleaned up.

That Scaringi shield thing is horribad.

10 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Dear God, that letterhead is awful.  At one time, firms liked to put the lawyer names all over the letterhead, but someone finally told them that was a bad idea for a number of reasons and everything cleaned up.

That Scaringi shield thing is horribad.

Somewhere in the early 80s, personal computers came with graphics programs. Before that, people who were too cheap to hire a graphic designer would produce plain, simple designs, not good, but at least they were legible. After that, it was like giving a rocket launcher to a chimp.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

2024 you dumb libtard. 8D chess.

Correct.  BTW.....that's also why Twitter won't be deleting Trump's account after January 20th.  He may not be POTUS anymore, but he'll be a candidate for POTUS, and they don't want to be seen as stifling the voice of a candidate.

He's not going anywhere.  This entire regime and period in our history is like a massive bout of explosive diarrhea -- after four years of shitting ourselves, we're celebrating the fact that at this election, we managed to make it to the toilet before unloading our ass.   Whoopee, congratulations.  Grumble, grumble, bubble, bubble.....there's a lot more runny shit left to spew, and we can't live on the toilet.  We're going to shit ourselves again, repeatedly....and right soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

DWI defense, workman’s comp claims, election fraud, personal injury; they got you covered, fam. 

Were you diagnosed with mesothelioma during your hospital stay that resulted from  the dui related accident you were involved in after your wife filed for divorce because you were illegally laid off?  If so, we can help!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Correct.  BTW.....that's also why Twitter won't be deleting Trump's account after January 20th.  He may not be POTUS anymore, but he'll be a candidate for POTUS, and they don't want to be seen as stifling the voice of a candidate.

He's not going anywhere.  This entire regime and period in our history is like a massive bout of explosive diarrhea -- after four years of shitting ourselves, we're celebrating the fact that at this election, we managed to make it to the toilet before unloading our ass.   Whoopee, congratulations.  Grumble, grumble, bubble, bubble.....there's a lot more runny shit left to spew, and we can't live on the toilet.  We're going to shit ourselves again, repeatedly....and right soon.

It’s like the entire national electorate is on a steady diet of Jade’s chili.

561DE539-156C-4DFE-9DCE-B44FCBE0A208.jpeg

I was debating if I should post this under comic relief. What a bunch of loonies. Where do they get this stuff?? This is exactly why twitter and facebook should be censoring conservatives. You don't know what they might do when they read this stuff.  I almost wish some of it were true. I would only be payback since Republicans have been committing fraud for the last 50 years.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/

Edited by Hard Times
Won't show up as link

4 minutes ago, Hard Times said:

I was debating if I should post this under comic relief. What a bunch of loonies. Where do they get this stuff?? This is exactly why twitter and facebook should be censoring conservatives. You don't know what they might do when they read this stuff.  I almost wish some of it were true. I would only be payback since Republicans have been committing fraud for the last 50 years.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/

So that page has a pop up that I have to agree/disagree and I chose disagree and it sent me to sec.gov. Babies. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Clown show

I know it's hard to imagine, but doesn't the President of the United States have actual work to do? Like be president and actually do things? We had a citizen die every 40 seconds from the fucking coronavirus yesterday and he just keeps drumming up bullshit to satisfy his own ego. Why anyone is surprised that he got booted out by the electorate is the real mystery of 2020. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

I know it's hard to imagine, but doesn't the President of the United States have actual work to do? Like be president and actually do things? We had a citizen die every 40 seconds from the fucking coronavirus yesterday and he just keeps drumming up bullshit to satisfy his own ego. Why anyone is surprised that he got booted out by the electorate is the real mystery of 2020. 

Confused Donald Trump GIF

11 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

When trump is president, work does you.

Seriously the less he does the better since everything he touches turns to shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

SIAP but Powell now considers tweets to be official filings

I have no idea how the Georgia public information act works.  But that's a real interesting question whether a tweet will constitute a request under Texas law.  I suspect it might, but I'm far from a Public Information Act expert.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

SIAP but Powell now considers tweets to be official filings

Actually, that might be.  Open Records laws are really generous -- a written communication directed at the official can be sufficient.  Emails count for sure, and if the GaSecofState account is used for official business, it may count as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/24/2020 at 12:08 PM, Neonmoon said:

The President's Lawyer chimes in

She would have fit in well here.  She hated his dumb ass.  Here's more:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/18/politics/kfile-jenna-ellis-2016-trump-comments/index.html

She's clearly on top of her grift game.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

While you are watching that, I’m watching Joe Biden attempt to call a nation together for thanksgiving and a higher purpose. 

Well, while you are watching that, I'm watching my mental health deteriorate to the point where I spend a bit of time each day wondering what the simulation creator looks like.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

35 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I have no idea how the Georgia public information act works.  But that's a real interesting question whether a tweet will constitute a request under Texas law.  I suspect it might, but I'm far from a Public Information Act expert.

You obviously aren't "Scaringi Law" material.  Don't bother sending over your C.V. 

• Like 1