the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

It's really quite astonishing.

Judge Kenney's dismissal of her testimony as not credible was spot-on, but the lack of credibility has only expanded.  Usually, your evidence gets tossed as lacking credibility, you slink away with your tail between your legs,  Not go on TV repeatedly while expanding your lies and acting like a jackhole.

It's just more peak Trump.

Trump America my friend. 

Here are some screenshots from Wood's parler acct for persusal:

He wants readers to 'do research,' and is picking up on the propaganda techniques used by the Q suppliers.

image.png.aa867db3230ea1a26a3727a48ab663f3.png

Encouraging the crazies, ummm, not a good thing. Watch the video at the link--she is checking wifi after following the GA SoS in her vehicle. This man has already received death threats.

image.png.228f206bb565c5e4dc23b6b0c2eaddf9.png

image.png.1684d502f2bdd4f2512f14fff113a660.png

And then there is this one, and a few selected comments:

image.png.af6a40503ac1910fc5ca1b4e1742c25a.png

image.png.0cdbf64d15e917d295d93126ef5b6601.png

image.png.78701ff92af01e9de9c730a87b96eda2.png

image.png

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 1

Well, the first step is to have some suits, more than a couple, being called frivolous.
Then, there is going to have to be established beyond speculation that the same group of people is behind the suits, regardless of the named plaintiffs.  That entity would become the vexatious litigant.
This is going to vary according to state law.  Texas requires that an individual plaintiff be found a vexatious litigant, not attorneys, and not some group of people.  http://www.txcourts.gov/judicial-data/vexatious-litigants.aspx  Texas' rules also apply only to pro se plaintiffs. https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/CP/htm/CP.11.htm#11.101

And one of these vexatious litigants is now a judge in Austin!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Con game recognize con game.

And it actually makes sense.  In most circumstances, a lawyer would be nuts to represent this admin/campaign -- you ain't gonna get paid.  BUT, because they've built up such a massive grift machine, there for the using, all you have to do is have a good team disseminating your Gofundme link to "STOP THE STEAL!", and you'll actually end up getting more money than you could even reasonably bill.

From an objective "admire the con" standpoint, it's excellent.

I think it's understood that emergency motions and briefing will have some typos due to how quickly they are put together, but you would expect the president of the united states who is supposedly a genius billionaire to have an army of top notch attorneys whose work is as close to flawless as possible for the money top notch attorneys cost. But he's a fake billionaire with clowns for attorneys so you get what you get.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think it's understood that emergency motions and briefing will have some typos due to how quickly they are put together, but you would expect the president of the united states who is supposedly a genius billionaire to have an army of top notch attorneys whose work is as close to flawless as possible for the money top notch attorneys cost. But he's a fake billionaire with clowns for attorneys so you get what you get.

Seriously, he's raised over $100M post election for this shit, so there is not a lack of money. The document that alleges votes were shifted from Biden to Trump is 30 pages long. How hard would it be to pay a recent law grad $100/hr to read through it. It would take an hour tops to proof read a 30 page document and catch an obvious error like that. 

20 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Seriously, he's raised over $100M post election for this shit, so there is not a lack of money.

What's the interest on his outstanding debt plus the amount he owes?  The difference between that and the money he's raised is another reason why he has the Boise City Econo Lodge Legal firm fighting his battles. Besides the grift, of course. He's likely not paying Rudy, that's why Rudy's shopping a pardon. Everyone else is probably flying solo on the con.

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

So much evidence...

Meanwhile.....

Driver to dispatch: "Ummm, yeah, I'm running behind. Buncha people following me all over town. Guys in trucks with Oakleys that seem to be talking to themselves and then there's this weird bottle blonde that ducked out of sight when I  pulled into the center lane. I think she digs me or something."

• Hook 'Em 1

My son recently spent a summer in charge of listening to all the crackpots in Bill Flores' Washington office.  People that demanded that their congressman wipe out their credit card debt while negotiating treaties with extraterrestrial alien nations - and that was prior to Covid and the 2020 election.

I can only imagine the kind of crazy shit the Supreme Court receives.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

"Realizing that I am not a lawyer..."  LOL, what a fucking idiot.

Well, actually, I don't think he even "filed" it.  Been a while since I looked at the concept for Federal District Courts (never looked at it for SCOTUS, because I'm not insane), but actions are not commenced by filing them with a judge of a court.  They are filed by filing them with the CLERK of the court.  And at least as I understood it many years ago, the office of the Clerk is wherever the Clerk is -- you could file a matter with the Clerk at his house on a Saturday (this pre-dated electronic filing.....and you better know the clerk personally if you try to pull that shit).  So, sending a letter to a judge doesn't commence an action, start any proceedings, trigger any deadlines, or anything like that.  It's just a letter.

Like the awkward one that I wrote to Markie Post back in 1986.  Nothing ever came of that, either.  Dammit.

d658d70f7ff62845934ac5be952c6b7b.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

He's asking the court to do something sua sponte. That cracks me up as a lawyer and a hater of ancient latin fuckery in legal pleadings and even more hateful when said ancient latin is used incorrectly.

Indeed, that, inter alia, is very humorous.

Well, actually, I don't think he even "filed" it.  Been a while since I looked at the concept for Federal District Courts (never looked at it for SCOTUS, because I'm not insane), but actions are not commenced by filing them with a judge of a court.  They are filed by filing them with the CLERK of the court.  And at least as I understood it many years ago, the office of the Clerk is wherever the Clerk is -- you could file a matter with the Clerk at his house on a Saturday (this pre-dated electronic filing.....and you better know the clerk personally if you try to pull that shit).  So, sending a letter to a judge doesn't commence an action, start any proceedings, trigger any deadlines, or anything like that.  It's just a letter.
Like the awkward one that I wrote to Markie Post back in 1986.  Nothing ever came of that, either.  Dammit.
d658d70f7ff62845934ac5be952c6b7b.jpg

Markie Post had a magnificent pair of sucks...i would probably still would do felonious things to her.

3 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

My son recently spent a summer in charge of listening to all the crackpots in Bill Flores' Washington office.  People that demanded that their congressman wipe out their credit card debt while negotiating treaties with extraterrestrial alien nations - and that was prior to Covid and the 2020 election.

I can only imagine the kind of crazy shit the Supreme Court receives.

Oh. Well, if he took my call I promise I didn't mention debt or aliens so that's a relief. I was a garden variety crank who called my rep to complain about the way he politics.