the trump election lawsuit thread of dominance

henrygandorf

39 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Okay, I'm on board now. Watching these idiots get their hopes way up that this is the REAL* lawsuit--all the other ones were a purposely poorly rushed smokescreen--that will take down those cheatin' libs is a lot of fun. Since Trump declared this "The Big One" it's going to be truly crushing to them, and I can't wait to see how they spin the defeat.

*While simultaneously containing Mr. One in a Quadrillion's findings and the Michigan stripper's ramblings.

No spin is required.  You just move on to the next thing. How much spin has happened with “and Mexico will pay for it”? “It will magically disappear”? “If Biden is elected the market will crash”?

rationalization is for people with a need for internal honesty. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

In news that surprises no one, Mellissa Carone was a stripper at a Detroit-area club called Bada Bing that was shut down while she worked there because the manager and others tortured a customer in the basement.

https://australiannewsreview.com/star-witness-in-trumps-voter-fraud-case-in-michigan-used-to-strip-at-club-named-the-bada-bing/

She's a peach, indeed

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Because he is leaving office in a little over a month. Possibly sooner if he steps down so Pence can issue a pardon. 

So don’t call the police on the tenant who is burning down your rental house because they are going to move out (allegedly) in a month?  Fuck that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok, Ima rant a little. Skip it if you want to, I don't care. [/CullmanLiquidation]

Deeply disappointed to see Alabama jump in on this most Aggytastic Texas Steaming Lawsuit Turd. Not surprised, just disappointed.

Up til now, the only redeeming quality about Montgomery is that the slack-jawed Burpington Fauntleroys the IV who would migrate there to "govern" is that they lacked the imagination, creativity, and initiative to do anything at all for their terms, other than butt-nuzzle, get free tickets to sporting events, and once in a while get filmed walking slowly through a field with a shotgun, talking about Jesus. Imagine the Monty Python "Twit of the Year" contest, except with a twang.

I can't imagine that any of them have had the guts to do anything requiring a pardon, so they're climbing on this wagon just so they can't be out-Trumped by a challenger: "Hey yaw, Senator Canecutter sez he's one of us, but how come he didn't investigate the Lizard-Critters from Atlantis who STOLT th'election? Ah know AH shore did." North Alabama Hillbilly accent chosen on purpose. The South Alabama Englishman-on-Quaaludes one is almost gone, more's the pity.

Hopefully this thing is getting slapped down as I type.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

They associate binders with school and, thus, smart people stuff. They never understood what was in the binders they used in school and still don’t understand what’s in whatever binders they have now. But it’s probably something pretty smart, because it’s in a binder!

Something else that's binds pretty well? A straitjacket.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

23 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

Where the fuck is Pelosi? Why aren’t we impeaching this motherfucker again?

Trying to pass some COVID relief instead of worrying about Donnie Two Scoops' temper tantrums and 1-51 record in court, post-election. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

So the ex-stripper is in possession of a binder that proves the democrats committed massive fraud to steal the election? Do I have that right? 

Man, they should probably show that to someone soon. Maybe even prior to January 20th. 

The ex-stripper.....who worked in a joint that tortured customers.....who was convicted of a crime involving sending unsolicited sex videos to her ex's ex....who has made numerous already debunked outlandish claims.....who is the star witness for the Trump team.....claims to have actual third party evidence revealing a crime.....but nobody has actually seen it yet.

That+looks+totally+legit+_07366f218a16ed

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The ex-stripper.....who worked in a joint that tortured customers.....who was convicted of a crime involving sending unsolicited sex videos to her ex's ex....who has made numerous already debunked outlandish claims.....who is the star witness for the Trump team.....claims to have actual third party evidence revealing a crime.....but nobody has actually seen it yet.

Daytime soaps couldn't come up with anything more outlandish.  

14 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

They associate binders with school and, thus, smart people stuff. They never understood what was in the binders they used in school and still don’t understand what’s in whatever binders they have now. But it’s probably something pretty smart, because it’s in a binder!

In the case of Team Read The Fucking Manual v. Team Hold My Beer Binder, I'm going with the smart people.

22 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

It is also quite possible that many of these people only passed their classes because of the "folder grade."  So they have very favorable memories and opinions of folders, binders, and other organizational accessories.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Lay off of criticizing her because she was a stripper.  The Bible clearly states, "Blessed be those of soft mind whose only hope for survival is showing strangers their asshole for gold."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Lay off of criticizing her because she was a stripper.  The Bible clearly states, "Blessed be those of soft mind whose only hope for survival is showing strangers their asshole for gold."

Yea, verily.    As the Lord said, "the least among you will at least be able to make some denari showing themselves to the lecherous, so they've got that going for them, which is nice."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Is that the one where they travel around Ecuador on a bus?

No, Hispanic American lawyer goes to Spain to help find the long lost love of a family’s grandfather who is dying or had died, so she travels all over Spain following leads. Or something like that. 

there were times when it was obviously a teaching program, like she’d check in to a hotel and the desk clerk would say I’m giving you room 15, then he’d turn around and count the keys from 1 to 15. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

No, Hispanic American lawyer goes to Spain to help find the long lost love of a family’s grandfather who is dying or had died, so she travels all over Spain following leads. Or something like that. 

there were times when it was obviously a teaching program, like she’d check in to a hotel and the desk clerk while say I’m giving you room 15, then he’s turn around and count the keys from 1 to 15. 

Are you sure you're not mixing it up with this?

9908868_0.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Upgrayedd said:

What is it with these people and their fucking binders?

Trump's crack legal team keep their best stuff in their Trapper Keeper binders.  It's the only way to keep track of so many nefarious conspiracies.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

there were times when it was obviously a teaching program, like she’d check in to a hotel and the desk clerk while say I’m giving you room 15, then he’s turn around and count the keys from 1 to 15. 

Hell yeah we did! 

23 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

After teaching languages, and having to inflict the official material on students, I am glad that I was thought to be too dumb to take foreign languages in Junior High.

Well, yeah, I was flunking English at the time, but it's because I was bored and either creating cartoons, or else reading library books above my grade level. I saw foreign languages as a Dos Equis Man Most Interesting Class In The World, especially once it was forbidden. I got my mom to take me to the book store in the mall (yeah it's been a while) where I found the rack of Teach-Yourself-[language] paperbacks. All the putzes at school were doing French or Spanish, So I picked out Russian and Italian. Actually studied them about as hard as a kid could do, and because I was a kid, I can still remember random strings of both languages.

Well, newly inspired, I started passing English, they let me into French next year, and I...

...got bored and almost failed again. But by then I was a language nerd, and it wasn't in me to quit. But I bet if they'd have let me in the first time, I would have associated it with complete busy work.

Edited by RDCanecutter
still flunking english.
  • Hook 'Em 1

In high school, there was a French kid named marc whose family had immigrated. He spoke perfect English but with a light French accent, and French was his first language. 
he took French to fulfill his “foreign language” requirement. 

I took Spanish, as it seemed the most useful for a Texas kid. Then I showed up to UT and saw that my degree plan for chemistry included 9 hours of French, russian, or German. Son of a bitch. But they changed it to any foreign language my first semester, so I got lucky there. 

it would be like law school requiring 3 semesters of Latin, to veer back near the thread content. Which I assume law schools do not do. 

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

She's a peach, indeed

While knowing that I would probably go literally insane, there's a part of me that wants to spend a few minutes inside her head. I mean, I assume that she believes the things she's saying. I just don't see how these statements are complete, willful, "tee hee look at this shit" fabrications. She has to think she has SOMETHING. From her frame of reference, somehow, this all makes sense. I honestly want to know how to see it that way. 

But only a little. And only for a very brief period of time. 

16 minutes ago, capnamerca said:

While knowing that I would probably go literally insane, there's a part of me that wants to spend a few minutes inside her head. I mean, I assume that she believes the things she's saying. I just don't see how these statements are complete, willful, "tee hee look at this shit" fabrications. She has to think she has SOMETHING. From her frame of reference, somehow, this all makes sense. I honestly want to know how to see it that way. 

But only a little. And only for a very brief period of time. 

I seriously can't tell if his cultists believe the lies are true, in which case they are literally crazy, or if they know they are lies and just like lying, in which case, they are human pieces of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2