Sweet Jawja Special Elections

Zonahorn

10 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

I swear to god CNN thinks their audience doesn't have internet access.

Most people aren't looking at the needle or even know who Dave Wasserman is. Same people were freaking out on election night with the Red Mirage. Surly was guilty of that too.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck me. As of Sunday, I was gonna stop drinking for the rest of January..  There goes that.  Time to get my buzz going then finish myself off around midnight when I get blasted on FoxNews tears.  LFG

Sadly, I doubt anyone (TV) has the stones to call them until tomorrow afternoon 

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

I appreciate all of the replies and I get it, guys. I’m more shocked and exasperated that CNN and MSNBC are taking this severe a tact. It’s unbelievable. I’m not saying call the races but shit call it down the middle at least. 

Know your audience. Democrat angst gets eyeballs.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Fuck me. As of Sunday, I was gonna stop drinking for the rest of January..  There goes that.  Time to get my buzz going then finish myself off around midnight when I get blasted on FoxNews tears.  LFG

Same here on both counts.

Fox tears make the best lube.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm right here with ya ChiTown

• Hook 'Em 1

everywhere trump won in November republicans are winning by less with fewer voters turning out. Everywhere Biden won democrats are winning by more with > 90% of the November turnout. Some of the bluest counties have few numbers and not all of the mail in is counted, but they would have to break big to the republicans to swing this

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Seriously between CNN and this thread I literally don’t know what the fuck to think. The guy literally just said “it’s not mathematically impossible for the democrats but they need to start now.”

CNN must think everyone who watches their channel is a bunch of blue haired folks who can’t work an iPad or iPhone with internet access.

Predict it odds have overwhelmingly swung in favor of dems. Just sit back, watch the blue votes come in, and laugh at king / blitzer acting totally shocked.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

trump will 100% tweet about how this is what happens when he's not on the ballot.  he will start calling people losers forgetting for a brief moment what a fucking loser he is.

anyone have a w/l record for candidates that trump flies in to stump for?  it's not quite his lawsuit record, but it's close.

4 minutes ago, Jhawkmvp said:

I hope so. Ossoff gives zero fucks and I can't wait to see him in the senate going after Mitch and company.

Going from the first sign of the Resistance as a loser in GA-6 to toppling McConnell as majority leader as the 50th D seat 2 months after Trump lost. 

*chef’s kiss*

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I appreciate all of the replies and I get it, guys. I’m more shocked and exasperated that CNN and MSNBC are taking this severe a tact. It’s unbelievable. I’m not saying call the races but shit call it down the middle at least. 

Bro, it's like you don't even know how tv works.

Edit: ask yourself why Fox news punched out. What are they talking about?

Edited by cactusflinthead

5 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

CNN must think everyone who watches their channel is a bunch of blue haired folks who can’t work an iPad or iPhone with internet access.

Predict it odds have overwhelmingly swung in favor of dems. Just sit back, watch the blue votes come in, and laugh at king / blitzer acting totally shocked.

wish we had a camera lens on McConnell

• Haha 1