Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

8 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I've been evaluating him and I've determined he's a good runner.

Definitely never draft a RB in the Top 10.  Turrible move by the Falcons.  Kid will never be worth what you could have gotten with a WR or a DT/DE.  /NFLknowitalls

Kid already looks like Barry Sanders out there.  Gonna really enjoy watching him obliterate NFL defenses every week.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Its fucking crazy. Its like that dude said......couple of weeks into his career, and everyone already knows he is one of the baddest mfers in the league. Every time he touches the ball, I halfway expect him to house it. That  announcer had a damn orgasm on that clip above...."oooooooo"

33 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Definitely never draft a RB in the Top 10.  Turrible move by the Falcons.  Kid will never be worth what you could have gotten with a WR or a DT/DE.  /NFLknowitalls

Kid already looks like Barry Sanders out there.  Gonna really enjoy watching him obliterate NFL defenses every week.

Barry had a lot of highlight reel runs, but also a lot of negative yardage plays.

Bijan doesn't have negative yardage plays.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Deej said:

Just sucks the NFL values running backs so little now that he won't get a decent second contract. 

His best case scenario I think is he gets a similar contract to his rookie one with more guaranteed. By the time that happens that would make him somewhere in the top 5 highest paid. Quite a few contracts in the top 5 are about to come off the board between now and Bijans next contract window

It is still extremely early in his career, but through 2 games he is averaging just over 6 YPC rushing. This would, if continued, break the previous record for NFL RBs held by some dude name J Charles 

I’m sure they expected 5+ ypc out of him with good hands.

They are winning with this pick at what they are paying him for a rookie contract.

22 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

It is still extremely early in his career, but through 2 games he is averaging just over 6 YPC rushing. This would, if continued, break the previous record for NFL RBs held by some dude name J Charles 🤘

Sadly, Tyjae Spears is averaging 6.9 YPC through his first 2 games, so that puts Bijan at second all time. And Breece Hall is at 6.3+ through nine career games. So Bijan is down to 3rd. Difficult to imagine all of these trends don't continue.

• Haha 1

Barry Sanders ran for 2600 yards and 37 TDs his Heisman year. Relatively speaking, Mike Gundy was the best QB he ever played with. Wayne Fontes was his NFL coach. We can only pretend Barry Sanders isnt the best RB ever.

I’ll accept a Marshall Faulk comp but Bijan’s gotta ways to go.

Mind you, Falcons made the right choice drafting Bijan. He’s awesome.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

His best case scenario I think is he gets a similar contract to his rookie one with more guaranteed. By the time that happens that would make him somewhere in the top 5 highest paid. Quite a few contracts in the top 5 are about to come off the board between now and Bijans next contract window

4 years away 

7 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Barry Sanders ran for 2600 yards and 37 TDs his Heisman year. Relatively speaking, Mike Gundy was the best QB he ever played with. Wayne Fontes was his NFL coach. We can only pretend Barry Sanders isnt the best RB ever.

I’ll accept a Marshall Faulk comp but Bijan’s gotta ways to go.

Mind you, Falcons made the right choice drafting Bijan. He’s awesome.

There’s this kid from Tyler TX you should learn about.

• Hook 'Em 1

You can see how much his teammates love him too. His OL practically run down the field to help helium up after each run. It’s just amazing how many players he makes miss in such tight spaces. Good players are completely whiffing on him. It’s ridiculous.

Not that we'd ever see anyone other than a QB win the MVP in this universe. But the media always loves to throw in a couple of non-QB names into the convo. With a couple of monster Bijan games, he could be thrown in that discussion with players like Parsons, Justin Jefferson, etc as guys who are clearly the best player on their team and who get a little MVP love.

13 hours ago, fhetw said:

Watching Darnell Savage in this video is incredible. On the first play, Bijan ducks his hit and Savage lays into his own guy, and then struts around. The rest of the video Savage is flying around either missing tackles and hitting the wrong guy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hate said:

You can see how much his teammates love him too. His OL practically run down the field to help helium up after each run. It’s just amazing how many players he makes miss in such tight spaces. Good players are completely whiffing on him. It’s ridiculous.

If he has helium, then he probably doesn't need help up. Plus, I can see why he might have an extra something in his step.

• Haha 1