Take the L, Pussy (Documenting the Coup Until Trump Concedes)

Firemans4Horn

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Don't get me wrong--he's an accomplished liar (he admitted it in a talk he gave at A&M when referring to his time with the CIA) but he's also admitting to the reporter that he has to respond this way at this time. If I am going to be unsettled, it would be about the Bush v Gore reference because Pompeo is a lawyer (Harvard) and he knows this is slim.

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Serious question. How much longer does anyone think this can continue? If this administration refuses to acknowledge the results of the election, when does it become untenable?  McConnell wants to keep it up through Jan 5th, but I don’t know that we can make it another week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

From the NY Post:

WASHINGTON — [An unlettered] David Bossie, a Trump adviser who was put in charge of the campaign’s election legal battle just days ago, has been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to a report Monday.

President Trump’s re-election campaign on Friday tapped the veteran conservative operative to spearhead its post-election legal fight challenging the vote count in several states where Trump is narrowly trailing Joe Biden.

But on Monday, Bloomberg’s Jennifer Jacobs reported that the 55-year-old adviser had been diagnosed with the coronavirus on Sunday — the latest in a string of infections roiling the president’s inner circle.

Earlier Monday, the Department of Housing and Urban Development confirmed Secretary Dr. Ben Carson had tested positive just days after attending an election night event in the White House East Room.

His diagnosis followed that of chief of staff Mark Meadows, another attendee, as well as several other White House aides and Trump campaign aide Nick Trainer.

According to Jacobs, the president tapped Bossie to lead his legal fight when Meadows fell ill with the coronavirus.

Bossie, Trump’s deputy campaign manager in 2016, appeared maskless Thursday at a press conference in Arizona where he blasted Fox News and the AP for calling the Grand Canyon State for Biden days before the race was called.

Dozens of coronavirus infections have roiled the White House this year, including the president, the first lady, their son, Barron, press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, senior counselor Hope Hicks and Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien.

23 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Serious question. How much longer does anyone think this can continue? If this administration refuses to acknowledge the results of the election, when does it become untenable?  McConnell wants to keep it up through Jan 5th, but I don’t know that we can make it another week. 

Trump will continue this for as long as possible. 

States are already certifying their elections. This happens anywhere from Nov. 5th through Dec. 11th, depending on each state. State by state deadline is here https://ballotpedia.org/Election_results_certification_dates,_2020

After that, Safe Harbor deadline is Dec. 8th and Electoral College votes on Dec. 14th. 

Technically Trump's cunty GSA lady doesn't have to grant Biden's transition team access to funds and such until the electoral college votes. 

Trump is not obligated to concede, and probably never will. So i would lower your expectations. 

• Like 1

wait wait wait. If there are people that are active participants in a possible coup, can they all be removed from office and tried for treason en masse? that would be glorious. There are plenty of GOP that are keeping in their lane, even Mitch is just saying he has a legal right (true, not helpful, but true). Then there are others who are full on bonkers pushing the message.

Can that be a thing that happens?

• Like 1

This is how I feel about it, too. He is going to pretend he is President until the last possible minute. And then in Florida for the rest of his life he will tell anyone who will listen that he's still really, quite actually, just look at the facts, etc. etc. the President of the US still.

Edited by DonkeyCigars

The Republican party is now basically just the shitty parents at the Restaurant. 

You know the sort.  The kind whose fucking kids are running all over the place disrupting the other diners, getting in the waiters way ,and they never ever utter a word to the disorderly kids.  Guess what, those shitty kids, don't realize they are shitty, and dumb ass mommy and daddy simply reinforce the shitty behavior with their silence and complacency. 

You get a lifetime of that sort of dumbassery and you end up with a giant toddler like Trump.

Edited by horn4life
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This is how I feel about it, too. He is going to pretend he is President until the last possible minute. And then in Florida for the rest of his life he will tell anyone who will listen that he's still really, quite actually, just look at the facts, etc. etc. the President of the US still.

I don't think you understand that he's forcing the next administrations hand to pursue criminal charges. He could just tweet and whine and everything else, but just let the GSA sign the papers and all the stuff and if somehow he wins in court great he stays and biden can fuck off. Instead he's basically pretending Biden didn't already win and that the courts are treating him like the defendant not the plaintiff. The burden of proof is on him as the plaintiff and he's acting like it's on Joe Biden.

Joe can do literally jack shit and still be sworn in on the 20th as of now. Trump has to pull a legal miracle out of his bag of tricks to remain.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, horn4life said:

The Republican party is now basically just the shitty parents at the Restaurant. 

You know the sort.  The kind whose fucking kids are running all over the place disrupting the other diners, getting in the waiters way ,and they never ever utter a word to the disorderly kids.  Guess what, those shitty kids, don't realize they are shitty, and dumb ass mommy and daddy simply reinforce the shitty behavior with their silence and complacency. 

You get a lifetime of that sort of dumbassery and you end up with a giant toddler like Trump.

No, they’re Kyle Rittenhouse’s mom.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, DonkeyCigars said:

What's the probability that Twitter bans him after January 20th?

I give it 75% if not higher.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

As someone who voted for Trump let me say, I wish he'd just concede and move on to golf and whatever else in his semi-exile in Florida.

Fucking racist. Fucking Nazi. I'm not kidding. Go to hell mother fucker. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Larry Hogan is chairman of the national governors association. He’s a republican and is doing work on this. He and DeWine of Ohio made similar statements. It’s a matter of time, and politics. They want to be reasonable GOP figures that survive after Trump

Pompeo is just as ambitious and politically hungry as Trump.  He will maintain his position in Trump's rectum until Dotard decides he won't run again.  Even if Dotard defers on a decision to run again for the next three years, Pompeo will, in parallel, be going to war within the GOP with Donny Jr. and his Chizik-jawed sexbot, Tom Cotton, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, and any other GOP sleazy butthole greasemonkey looking to run in 2024.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Pompeo is just as ambitious and politically hungry as Trump.  He will maintain his position in Trump's rectum until Dotard decides he won't run again.  Even if Dotard defers on a decision to run again for the next three years, Pompeo will, in parallel, be going to war within the GOP with Donny Jr. and his Chizik-jawed sexbot, Tom Cotton, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, and any other GOP sleazy butthole greasemonkey looking to run in 2024.

Pos rep for “Chizik-jawed sexbot.”

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Trump is not obligated to concede, and probably never will. So i would lower your expectations. 

It's better for TrumpTV if he doesn't concede and doesn't attend the inauguration.  In fact, he should be streaming something on TrumpTV, even if it's a fucking YouTube channel, during the inauguration.

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

What's the probability that Twitter bans him after January 20th?

I give it 75% if not higher.

I give it higher.

And he'll run to Parler, and given that Parler is not going to attract the kinds of big advertisers that twitter does, if Trump brought a few million over to Parler, it could actually hurt Parler's bottom line.  I mean, sure, MyPillow and AlexJonesGoldCoinsandMaleSupplements.com will do plenty of advertising there, but doubt it will be enough to cover the bills.

And Jack will be laughing when Parler goes under.  Or when Jack buys them out, LOL.

Sizzlechest is a regular Hemingway.

My sister texted me with "God Damned Pompeo is trying to stage a coup"

i watched the video, and it actually was pretty funny.  Told her to stand down and stand by.

The smile after his deadpan statement about a smooth transition to a 2nd term is priceless, plus the very subtle shaking of his head.

Edited by BearSchlong

1 hour ago, immamac said:

wait wait wait. If there are people that are active participants in a possible coup, can they all be removed from office and tried for treason en masse? that would be glorious. There are plenty of GOP that are keeping in their lane, even Mitch is just saying he has a legal right (true, not helpful, but true). Then there are others who are full on bonkers pushing the message.

Can that be a thing that happens?

No. Not a lawyer, but I assume that...Someone has to charge or arrest these people with treason first. That means proof, or at least warrants. Then someone has to serve those, I’d wager. Who can press those charges now? No one in the admin will. Someone in the fbi? A judge has to sign off on a warrant. So...no.

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

No, they’re Kyle Rittenhouse’s mom.

Is she anywhere near as fun as South Austin's mom?  Or at least as 'down to clown'?  

(MODS-nevermind, delete post).  Just saw her photo.  Fat, ugly, and white supremacist is no way to through life madam, even in Wisconsin.

I'll say this for her, she has a 17-year old murderer for a son but it hasn't aged her.  She doesn't look a day over 39.  

Anyway, let me play catch up here---first time I've been on this thread.  The one guy who's been Impeached for interfering in the 2020 U.S. elections who is the same guy who has been under federal investigation for inviting foreign interference into our 2016 elections now appears to be the same guy who's attempting a coup d'etat against the rightfully chosen President Elect of the United States?   So the person who has done/is doing the three treasonous crimes I just laid out is the guy saying somebody stole an election from him?  Do I have that about right? 

16 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

See, he comes in here and admits to voting for Trump (as did tens of millions of people) but does not endorse his post election behavior.  And the response is as vicious and acidic as anything you'd see on Texags (I have found myself fascinated with that site since the election), roles reversed.  I voted for Biden.  But shouting down everyone who didn't without attempting to engage is why we're completely fucked as a country.  

To be fair, the other side in this case is supporting a pretty fucked up regime but I agree. Anybody not mainlining pizza pedophile theories needs to be reasoned with.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 2

See, he comes in here and admits to voting for Trump (as did tens of millions of people) but does not endorse his post election behavior.  And the response is as vicious and acidic as anything you'd see on Texags (I have found myself fascinated with that site since the election), roles reversed.  I voted for Biden.  But shouting down everyone who didn't without attempting to engage is why we're completely fucked as a country.  

Should I cup his balls for him next time? His vote (second vote I’m guessing) was a vote explicitly for what we’re getting right now. After everything we’ve seen over the last four years, he did it again and now we’re reaping the whirlwind. Sorry, man, but anonymous rancor on the internet is not why we’re fucked as a country.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

while I won't talk like that almost ever here - because I find it gross - to vote for trump and say shit like "I wish he would leave" is great and all but shows just a remarkably out of touch fucking view. and that in and of itself is very dangerous. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I can respect Republicans who are pro life or pro gun single issue voters. I personally think it's a rediculious position but it's an ethos. It's short sided and dumb, why engage with dumb?

I can see not being a Christian and voting for Trump for selfish reasons. Cool.

What I cannot tolerate are Christian Trump supporters of my own family who voted for him because Taxes, or because no affordable health care for all. These alleged Christians, don't want to pay a little more so everyone can have healthcare. That's it. Christ himself would have screamed them down and whipped their asses. He would rip the cross of My Pillow Guys neck for being a charlitan and violating very basic tenants such as charity, protecting the meek, caring for children,, not making faith a conspicuous act for personal gain, loving one another. They are disgusting.

I agree it's not useful to shout down Trump voters, but they are still mostly disgusting people.
  • Hook 'Em 3