Iowa State Cyclones @ Texas Longhorns - 11AM on ABC [23-20 FINAL - Cyclones blow away Longhorns]

immamac

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Iowa State is gonna win the Big 12 outright, after a round robin schedule, but then have to play OU again in order to be crowned champion, because the Big 12 can't help but find ways to be the most retarded conference in college football.

It really is a damn shame.  Iowa State earned it but OU will get a do over and win their 55th consecutive conference title.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Iowa State is gonna win the Big 12 outright, after a round robin schedule, but then have to play OU again in order to be crowned champion, because the Big 12 can't help but find ways to be the most retarded conference in college football.

Meh, PAC and B1G proved themselves to be the most retarded conferences in college football when they canceled their seasons and then had to backtrack.

But yeah, the B12 CCG is dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Funny, but no, every year on the shit12 dr. Pepper bowl in jerry world will go to blowU, including this shit year

57 minutes ago, 936horn said:

A sad indictment on my fandom right now. I legit thought this game was tomorrow until I got a score update from ESPN. Oh well I had a kick ass day with my kids and now I don’t even have to fret. Hopefully Herman is gone and I can give a fuck again next year

I knew it was today but didn't bother to check the time.  I took a nap through it thinking it would be a night game.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Texass? Go fuck yourself.

They're ass my dude, hate to say it after getting a degree from there..

Shit tier city with bums murdering girls on campus and shitting all over the side walk on the downtown and parks

Shit tier conference that has crooked officials who blow calls and extend games to infinity with their huddles and totally ridiculous shit

Shit tier fanbase of causals that are total idiots that don't know or watch football

Shit tier leadership and "BMD" that don't know football and want to give up and jump to the next big dumb fuck idea every 2 years

Right now a school full of sheepfuckers in the middle of nowhere have more football prestige than this pathetic team

• Fuck You 10

6 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Shit tier city with bums murdering girls on campus and shitting all over the side walk on the downtown and parks

Shit tier conference that has crooked officials who blow calls and extend games to infinity with their huddles and totally ridiculous shit

Shit tier fanbase of causals that are total idiots that don't know or watch football

Shit tier leadership and "BMD" that don't know football and want to give up and jump to the next big dumb fuck idea every 2 years

Right now a school full of sheepfuckers in the middle of nowhere have more football prestige than this pathetic team

If your Zeus why don't you do something about it you fucking chunky bloody tampon bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Are you part of the shit tier fan base of casuals that don’t watch football then?

• Hook 'Em 1

just watched the game on DVR, for fuck's sake, 4th and a foot and we run a slow developing run behind fucking Kerstetter's non blocking ass. If that doesn't just describe this program to a tee I don't know what does, oh wait, maybe our 4th year qb taking a fucking sack and turning a 50 yard game tying field goal into a 57 yarder.

That fourth and one is so frustrating and not only because we should have kicked the FG.  But because that stupid run Sam from shotgun up the middle on 3rd and 4th and short!!  Tom that worked three fucking years ago but you keep running it on short to goes in important situations and everyone knows it’s coming and has for the last two years!  But cause it worked against Georgia a few years ago why adjust anything after it stops working.... 

Edited by Hook1997
  • Like 1

That fourth and one is so frustrating and not only because we should have kicked it FG.  But because that stupid run Sam from shotgun up the middle on 3rd and 4th and short!!  Tom that worked three fucking years ago but you keep running it on short to goes in important situations and everyone knows it’s coming and has for the last two years!  But cause it worked against Georgia a few years ago why adjust anything after it stops working.... 
You remember that play fake, roll right, toss to Brewer vs Baylor to finish off the game?

Yeah run that play there. Or even on 3rd and 2. We probably win.

Play calling and scheme matter.
  • Like 1

You remember that play fake, roll right, toss to Brewer vs Baylor to finish off the game?

Yeah run that play there. Or even on 3rd and 2. We probably win.

Play calling and scheme matter.

Our philosophy is find something that works and stop doing it. Wiley 1 target for a TD.
  • Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Our philosophy is find something that works and stop doing it. Wiley 1 target for a TD.

Not shit.   I was very confused when Iowa state kept throwing to their wide open TE as if you are allowed to do that.  Seems unfair.  Why should our defense have to assume they would call something that worked before.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1