Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, Ron managed to get literally every part of that story wrong.  Up to, and including, he would not have been a disciple because you know...he's not Jewish.  

The Romans pounding the stakes in would have needed a good Roman JAG officer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, Ron managed to get literally every part of that story wrong.  Up to, and including, he would not have been a disciple because you know...he's not Jewish.  

maybe he's Jew-ish?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 6/11/2023 at 7:41 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Poor Casey ….

My first impression is that he's looking for free advertising. 

But she's an attention whore who probably just complains to him she's not being featured as the next First Lady.

Agree, conservatives have been losing their shit over the popularity of Michelle Obama for.some time now. Naturally, they have to turn it into victim mentality rather than admit they are just plain and uninteresting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bullneck said:

My first impression is that he's looking for free advertising. 

But she's an attention whore who probably just complains to him in unpunctuated page-length paragraphs of monotone taratatatata that she's not being featured as the next First Lady.

fify bc I seent it happen.

4 hours ago, pacman said:

Agree, conservatives have been losing their shit over the popularity of Michelle Obama for.some time now. Naturally, they have to turn it into victim mentality rather than admit they are just plain and uninteresting.

I mean, she actually DID stuff.  Like, a lot of really good stuff.  So did Laura Bush for that matter.  The last first lady, well, she was a whore.

• Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, she actually DID stuff.  Like, a lot of really good stuff.  So did Laura Bush for that matter.  The last first lady, well, she was a whore.

Only in the respect that she swallowed East German semen for cash money.  But I don't like it when we toss the term "whore" around.  

She doesn't get enough flack.  Melania is an out and out money grubbing piece of human shit.  I don't give fuck one what you guys think of Bush 43 but Laura Bush is an absolute gem.  As was Michelle Obama.  Not just nice and polite hostesses but did great work to help people from their station.  I love Laura and her dedication and am honored to have known her.  I don't know Mrs. Obama, but she is aces in my book and Laura absolutely loves her which means a lot to me.  Melanie literally smells like shame and feet.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, safe sex said:

No you didn't

I'm sure he was slumming in the bad parts of town and not hobnobbing with the well-to-do while shaking them down for campaign donations.

I don't recall hearing about too many of those $10,000 a plate fundraiser dinners being held on skid row.

• Hook 'Em 1