Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Man…his name is incredibly close to “Ronnie James Dio,” but Dio’s runniest crap ever taken is 1000x cooler than DeSantis ever will be.
Ima go crank up Rainbow in the Dark now.

Hungry for Heaven IMO

which reminds me Vision Quest is the best 80s movie soundtrack of all time 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s a very awkward human being 

I think it’s hilarious that lots of conservatives saw that he won Florida twice and after the second time, they some of them hitched their wagons to him like he’s the second coming. The guy is weird as hell and people in his campaign are telling him to campaign less because the more non Floridians see of Ron and Casey, the more they dislike them.

Desantis won Florida by 15 points in his second election because of 3 main factors. Democrats punted Florida and opted to try and win Arizona, Georgia, Nevada instead. Republicans from all over the country moved to Florida en masse and democrats ran a “placeholder” candidate in Crist. He was a repub at some point. Definitely not someone who will excite the base.

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ron's burning down Florida's universities!  "History professor Robert Cassanello, the union chapter president at UCF, said he hears every other week about job searches at the university where no qualified candidates have applied.”

America’s penis

Maine is America’s little mushroom dick. And Florida is actually America’s droopy, sad ballsack.  Only time you should visit Florida is to identify your daughter’s corpse.  

-p. Oswalt

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

How did DeSantis ever get elected to ANYTHING at all? The dude is constantly glowering and comes off as one of those people you'd give anything not to have to be cornered by at an office party. Unfriendly, dark etc...

Really?  You are going down that lane?

SZLY4ZD7NAEVAI3Q3S6S3MYF6Y.jpg

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Ron's burning down Florida's universities!  "History professor Robert Cassanello, the union chapter president at UCF, said he hears every other week about job searches at the university where no qualified candidates have applied.”

Abbott is furiously taking notes.

• Rage+1 2

Desperate Weirdo says Absurd Thing

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Sunday accused Trump administration agencies of “colluding” with Big Tech to bury the Hunter Biden story in 2020 and criticized the former president for not firing those involved with the alleged collusion at the time. 

“I look back at the Hunter Biden censorship, which was a huge, huge deal to happen in the 2020 election, and yet those were Donald Trump’s own agencies that were colluding with Big Tech. I would never allow that to happen. I would fire those people immediately,” DeSantis told Maria Bartiromo in an interview on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Chef's kiss: NY and NJ (or OH and MI).  

If that had happened the restaurant and hotel lobbies would have started a recall.

It's my understanding that restaurants run on huge profit margins and can afford to lose lots of customers.

From the NYT:

Gail: It began with a clip of Donald Trump defending gay rights in days of yore, which was very clearly supposed to make viewers … hate Trump. Followed by praise for Florida laws DeSantis signed that “literally threaten trans existence.” Followed by a super-duper weird montage showing men flexing muscles, Brad Pitt in Trojan-warrior garb and Governor Ron with lightning flashes coming out of his eyes.

Pete Buttigieg, who is President Biden’s secretary of transportation and one of the best-known gay figures in politics, rightly pointed out “the strangeness of trying to prove your manhood by putting up a video that splices images of you in between oiled-up, shirtless bodybuilders.” Any thoughts?

Bret: I guess my main takeaway is that DeSantis isn’t going to be the next president. He makes Trump seem tolerant, Ted Cruz seem likable, Mitch McConnell seem moderate, Lauren Boebert seem mature and Rick Santorum seem cool. Not what I would have expected out of the Florida governor six months ago, but here’s where I confess: You were right about him, and I was wrong.

• Haha 9

11 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

He's seriously a dumb motherfucker. He rails about the borders and fentanyl when his state literally helped create the opioid addiction crisis.

He knows that. He also knows that the Trump admin wasn't colluding with twitter to censor Hunter news. Truth and accuracy are useless to him. 

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Apparently the moniker "America's Karen"  has really rankled Ron.

It's amazing how the Left are either omnipotent puppetmasters or scared shitless ineffectuals depending on what best helps their bullshit narrative du jour. 

On 7/6/2023 at 2:27 PM, mchookem said:

no doubt they are more scenic...but i enjoy getting in the actual water, sharks and all lol. i really enjoyed sitting on the beach in CA (spent a week in Oceanside in April), but the temp and waves make getting in the surf a bit prohibitive. 

Oceanside always seems cooler than San Diego or Orange County, but it is just a cool place to hang out.

It's also where I saw about 6 college aged girls in their bikinis who looked like they belong in an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog.

Unfortunately my family was with me so I couldn't creep them. *womp womp*

17 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Why does anyone go into the closet?  Why do you go into the closet?

-to get my clothes 

don’t be ridiculous Ron; your little clothes would never fit him 

/VK

20 points higher than me?  Thinks a big guy like that can wear his clothes?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2