2019 commit RB TY Jordan [Passed away page 5 for latest]

Machinator

On 12/31/2019 at 11:15 PM, closetojumping said:

Seriously, fuck him. 

On 12/31/2019 at 11:18 PM, ShowMeALoss said:

Fuck that dumb ass!

On 1/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, Newy25 said:

Fuck Ty Jordan. I hope he rips his knee apart and enjoys living with the polygamists. 

Oh Surly.....

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Easily the second-worst instance of recruiting discourse on this site...following the time CTJ insisted that Billy Liucci is literally worse than Joseph Goebbels

To be fair, CTJ made a solid point.  No one has ever made gifs of Goebbels eating dicks.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Am I supposed to feel some sort of angst or shame over calling the guy out for what he did? He committed under false pretenses, and successfully raised money doing it, drained the GoFundMe, decommitted, talked shit about Texas to other recruits and went to Utah. 

The fact that he “accidentally shot himself” isn’t going to sway my opinion. I’m merely left with the expectation that a relative of his will be by shortly to announce a GoFundMe to pay for his funeral. 

I don’t remember doing this but ... nailed it. 

I'd ask for evidence he committed to Texas solely to defraud Texas fans, then I realized I'm talking to the most jaded and cynical user on this site so I take it you just assumed.

And yeah, funerals are expensive as fuck, so I hope a family member *does* post a GoFundMe page.

Edited by ChampionshipLevelPiss
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

When Aaron Rodgers dies, are we going to combine it with a thread about the 2004 Cal/Southern Miss game? 

As someone that generally disdains the slipshod manner in which Imma manages things around here what's the big deal?  The only reason this is getting more attention than 3-5 posts is because this guy was a former recruit of ours.  If he was some local DFW kid who just went to Utah and played one very short season nobody would pay that much attention.

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

As someone that generally disdains the slipshod manner in which Imma manages things around here what's the big deal?  The only reason this is getting more attention than 3-5 posts is because this guy was a former recruit of ours.  If he was some local DFW kid who just went to Utah and played one very short season nobody would pay that much attention.

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

1 hour ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

And yeah, funerals are expensive as fuck, so I hope a family member *does* post a GoFundMe page.

1 hour ago, LonghornSean said:

Pre-covid, the Utah athletic department was bringing in around $100 million annually. Seems like they could pick up the tab. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, immamac said:

Both threads were talking about the same thing. The subject is the recruit. 

But when you click on a title of the thread, the first post should be the subject of the title, right? To see the title being this guy died and the first posts are "Fuck. Yes". It's pretty fucking weird and makes zero sense. I know Shag for whatever reason hates new threads but no reason should the death of this player be merged with this. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to 2019 commit RB TY Jordan [Passed away page 5 for latest]

My most recent text from a Utah alum friend was Thursday. It was about Ty:

"If he was 6'2" he would have been a 5* recruit and Utah would have to kill Nick Saban for him. At 5'7" Utah got him. He is a ball of muscle, fearless, quick, powerful. He will break Zach Moss' records before he is done."

Such a goddamn shame. For him, for us and everyone who cared about him.

RIP, young man. I'm not sure how the whole afterlife thing works but I like to think mom was there waiting for you.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2